Skip to content

Can the Cavs Win a Championship this year?

The Cavs Board
12 7 4.5k 1
  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My goodness they have been on fire all season. I keep waiting for a cool-off, but it hasn't happened yet. 

    They are an extremely cohesive team with six guys averaging double digits. Kenny Atkinson has this team playing amazing ball, I never liked Bickerstaff.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #2

    i don't know shit about the nba,so sure why the hell not

  • CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #3

       They got the superstars and depth to win it all.   Its gonna come down to staying healthy I believe. 

  •    They got the superstars and depth to win it all.   Its gonna come down to staying healthy I believe. 

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @coyote said:

    superstars and depth

    This is what it comes down to. The #1 seed is theirs to lose. They have a shot in a 7 game series with anyone. 

  • @coyote said:

    superstars and depth

    This is what it comes down to. The #1 seed is theirs to lose. They have a shot in a 7 game series with anyone. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @vaportrail said:

    This is what it comes down to. The #1 seed is theirs to lose. They have a shot in a 7 game series with anyone. 

    Well.. The way its looking now... They're not gonna win jack diddly.. Too many pussies giggling on the bench...

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Well that was a brutal ending 

  • Well that was a brutal ending 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @londonbrown said:

    Well that was a brutal ending 

    Garland and Allen need to be traded... I have never witnessed two softer players in my life!.. Keep Mitchell and Mobley.. The rest are expendable..

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Salary cap is going to deplete this roster, no way this group stays together. Trades are a coming.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Boston dumping Porzingis to get under the apron. Window's there next year. 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I don't know if any of you are following the Cavs but.. The Cavs are doing pretty good but the sudden rash of turnovers is becoming a real concern... They better clean that shit up... I love what Coach is doing with the rotation and what he's got to work with.. I love Shroders game and his experience.. But he need to pace him self a little better and quit trying to do too much.. But I'm fan of his passion and grit for the game... But he needs to tone it down a hair.. I know the NBA is tough for some to stomach with all the woke BS surrounding it.. But despite that , This Cavs team is fun to watch.. They bring it hard on the court.. They scrap.. They pass the ball really well.. James Harden is as advertized and makes everybody on the floor around him better.... He's a great shooter and a great ball facilitator. I don't know if they're good enough to win a championship.. But I don't think it's out the question to make a deep run.. This team is exciting to watch.. Go Wine & Gold!

  • I don't know if any of you are following the Cavs but.. The Cavs are doing pretty good but the sudden rash of turnovers is becoming a real concern... They better clean that shit up... I love what Coach is doing with the rotation and what he's got to work with.. I love Shroders game and his experience.. But he need to pace him self a little better and quit trying to do too much.. But I'm fan of his passion and grit for the game... But he needs to tone it down a hair.. I know the NBA is tough for some to stomach with all the woke BS surrounding it.. But despite that , This Cavs team is fun to watch.. They bring it hard on the court.. They scrap.. They pass the ball really well.. James Harden is as advertized and makes everybody on the floor around him better.... He's a great shooter and a great ball facilitator. I don't know if they're good enough to win a championship.. But I don't think it's out the question to make a deep run.. This team is exciting to watch.. Go Wine & Gold!

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nickers said:

    They better clean that shit up

    They did not clean that shit up. 

  • @nickers said:

    They better clean that shit up

    They did not clean that shit up. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @vaportrail said:

    They did not clean that shit up. 

    They cleaned it up tonight... Allen had the best night of his life!