Skip to content

David Lynch

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 4 298
  • I’m bummed, he was a visionary imo. I consider Twin Peaks the best tv show ever made. Some of his other works were great too, though some of it was even too weird for me. RIP David Lynch.

    IMG_3197.webp

  • I think if I took a hit of orange sunshine I might understand the show better.

  • Personally, I was never a huge fan of David Lynch until the elephant man. Still, he was unique. Rest n peace. 

    WSS

  • Personally, I was never a huge fan of David Lynch until the elephant man. Still, he was unique. Rest n peace. 

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Personally, I was never a huge fan of David Lynch until the elephant man. Still, he was unique. Rest n peace. 

    WSS

    Some of his work is pretty out there. I kinda think he worked best when there were elements at play to sort of reign him in, kind of like with Twin Peaks where NBC had to impose their will to make sure the mainstream audience had a fighting chance at comprehending it. 

  • David lynch, while not my favorite by any means, was amazingly formative in my childhood. I saw eraserhead when I was like nine and the elephant man when I was like four. It kind of set the tone for the rest of my life.