Skip to content

Rams, Bucs or Browns?

The Browns Board
18 8 1.1k
  • Just wondering what you guys think.

    I think it is a 3 way tie.

    What makes me sick is that I think the Raiders are better than us because of their D is better and what makes me even sickier is that the Lions are probably better.

    Still watched every play today and will always continue to watch EVERY play but geez.

    BTW, we already gave up on Quinn. Even though DA threw 3 picks at least its more exciting to watch.

  • We play the Lions and Chiefs this year and they'll both steamroll us.

  • It's looking really tough to call... Rams can take us. I'm still gonna hold some faith and say these Browns can beat the Bucs. They certainly have the talent to do it...

  • We play the Lions and Chiefs this year and they'll both steamroll us.

    @samoth said:

    We play the Lions and Chiefs this year and they'll both steamroll us.

    I agree. Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith will both have 200 yards and 3 TD's...

    Its sad.

    The only thing that I am asking now is we some how some way get a win against the steelers.

    If we go 1-15 I don't care just kill em........

  • It's looking really tough to call... Rams can take us. I'm still gonna hold some faith and say these Browns can beat the Bucs. They certainly have the talent to do it...

    @wilsonthevolleyball said:

    It's looking really tough to call... Rams can take us. I'm still gonna hold some faith and say these Browns can beat the Bucs. They certainly have the talent to do it...

    Wait...

    You are a Browns fan and a Saints fan???

    If so please don't call yourself a Browns fan. Just say that you root for the Browns

  • We haven't really had a legit TD this year, all these other teams have. I think it's safe to say we are currently the worst team in the NFL. Raiders are a lot better with an owner change and a QB change. Rams have a stud RB and they'll get a franchise QB next year. Bucs had a stud D and are on a downturn, but they still have talent.

  • if jackson stays healthy he / rams will kill us..............remember last time he played us.............killed us for a quarter before he got injured.

  • @wilsonthevolleyball said:

    It's looking really tough to call... Rams can take us. I'm still gonna hold some faith and say these Browns can beat the Bucs. They certainly have the talent to do it...

    Wait...

    You are a Browns fan and a Saints fan???

    If so please don't call yourself a Browns fan. Just say that you root for the Browns

    @car-ramrod said:

    If so please don't call yourself a Browns fan. Just say that you root for the Browns

    😕 Rooting for a team week in and week out makes me a fan of them, idiot.

  • if jackson stays healthy he / rams will kill us..............remember last time he played us.............killed us for a quarter before he got injured.

    @flipflop said:

    if jackson stays healthy he / rams will kill us..............remember last time he played us.............killed us for a quarter before he got injured.

    Yeah but their D is just as bad as ours.

    I think I could go for 300 and 3 td's so Brady could at least go for 96 yards and 5 field goals.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    If so please don't call yourself a Browns fan. Just say that you root for the Browns

    😕 Rooting for a team week in and week out makes me a fan of them, idiot.

    @wilsonthevolleyball said:

    😕 Rooting for a team week in and week out makes me a fan of them, idiot.

    Maybe for other fans. But being a Browns FANATIC means that we have 1 team and 1 team only.

    You should just stick to volleyball douche.

  • A Browns "FANATIC"? 😆 That's cute. I would hope no one is a "FaNaTiK" over a football team. Let me know when you drop the "mightier than thou" attitude. In the meantime, I hope it's okay that I remain in the presence of your holiness here on these forums.

  • A Browns "FANATIC"? 😆 That's cute. I would hope no one is a "FaNaTiK" over a football team. Let me know when you drop the "mightier than thou" attitude. In the meantime, I hope it's okay that I remain in the presence of your holiness here on these forums.

    @wilsonthevolleyball said:

    A Browns "FANATIC"? 😆 That's cute. I would hope no one is a "FaNaTiK" over a football team. Let me know when you drop the "mighter than thou" attitude. In the meantime, I hope it's okay that I remain in the presence of your holiness here on these forums.

    Hey douche, fan is short for fanatic.

    I understand that talking with you makes me look like god.

    Smooch,smooch. xoxoxoxoxox

  • Why are we even trying to kid ourselves, we are beyond a shadow of a doubt, the worst team in the NFL right now. Hell, we may be the worst team in the NCAA.

  • Why are we even trying to kid ourselves, we are beyond a shadow of a doubt, the worst team in the NFL right now. Hell, we may be the worst team in the NCAA.

    @bonedawg said:

    Why are we even trying to kid ourselves, we are beyond a shadow of a doubt, the worst team in the NFL right now. Hell, we may be the worst team in the NCAA.

    Even though I don't think it would ever happen.

    The Gators might give us a run for our money.

  • Just wondering what you guys think.

    I think it is a 3 way tie.

    What makes me sick is that I think the Raiders are better than us because of their D is better and what makes me even sickier is that the Lions are probably better.

    Still watched every play today and will always continue to watch EVERY play but geez.

    BTW, we already gave up on Quinn. Even though DA threw 3 picks at least its more exciting to watch.

    @car-ramrod said:

    BTW, we already gave up on Quinn. Even though DA threw 3 picks at least its more exciting to watch.

    WHAT WE.. Speak for yourself. I have not given up on Quinn. If anything DA proved he is worthless today. I still have SOME hope for quinn. I'm not as optomistic as before.. But forget DA. I believe Quinn gets the start again next week.

    As for what team is worst.. I really don't care. We will certainly be drafting in the top 5 next year. I expected us to be terrible this year. When you bring in a new staff and start from scratch with the least talent in the division...you cannot expect miracles... Changing QB's is not going to do much for the destiny of this team or effect wins and losses a whole lot this year. I do know Quinn needs to get real game experience. DA.. same old story with that guy. He keeps making the same mistakes. He showed today he has learned nothing.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    BTW, we already gave up on Quinn. Even though DA threw 3 picks at least its more exciting to watch.

    WHAT WE.. Speak for yourself. I have not given up on Quinn. If anything DA proved he is worthless today. I still have SOME hope for quinn. I'm not as optomistic as before.. But forget DA. I believe Quinn gets the start again next week.

    As for what team is worst.. I really don't care. We will certainly be drafting in the top 5 next year. I expected us to be terrible this year. When you bring in a new staff and start from scratch with the least talent in the division...you cannot expect miracles... Changing QB's is not going to do much for the destiny of this team or effect wins and losses a whole lot this year. I do know Quinn needs to get real game experience. DA.. same old story with that guy. He keeps making the same mistakes. He showed today he has learned nothing.

    @sez.ej said:

    WHAT WE.. Speak for yourself. I have not given up on Quinn. If anything DA proved he is worthless today. I still have SOME hope for quinn. I'm not as optomistic as before.. But forget DA. I believe Quinn gets the start again next week.

    As for what team is worst.. I really don't care. We will certainly be drafting in the top 5 next year. I expected us to be terrible this year. When you bring in a new staff and start from scratch with the least talent in the division...you cannot expect miracles...

    What I meant is "we" as a franchise. If you want to admit it or not we (our franchise) gave up on him. And while I think we should stick through the year with him it would be more exciting to watch DA in there and we would definetly score more td's and actually have a chance to win.

    And next year we get a real QB

  • I would rather watch Quinn who appears to be able to learn from his mistakes than watch DA make the same stupid mistakes game after game. Does it really matter if we win 4 games with DA who learns nothing.. I would rather win one game with Quinn who seems to learn from his mistakes and may actually be a competent QB ... if we get a competent team around him.. the problems of this team run WAY deeper than qb.. you cannot win games when you rebuild every 3 years. It's much bigger than the qb's.. Gott give Mangini a couple years to get his guys in here.. Just look at NY Jets now.. That's essentially Mangini's team they are playing with..seems to me he knows what to do.

  • Browns by far...mangoonie is doing everything wrong....