Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. The One Question I Would Like Answered...

The One Question I Would Like Answered...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 113 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 14k Posts
    • 5k Reputation
    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #1

    I watched President Trumps interview on FOX with Sean Hannity... It was a very well done interview..... Trump was Sharp, Direct and Laser focused.. I'm glad he branded the Gangs and bad Illegals as domestic terrorists... But the Question I would've asked is what about the hate groups like BLM,Antifa and bugaloo!... What is going to be done about them and the likes of George Soros and his pussy son...

    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • nickersN nickers

      I watched President Trumps interview on FOX with Sean Hannity... It was a very well done interview..... Trump was Sharp, Direct and Laser focused.. I'm glad he branded the Gangs and bad Illegals as domestic terrorists... But the Question I would've asked is what about the hate groups like BLM,Antifa and bugaloo!... What is going to be done about them and the likes of George Soros and his pussy son...

      calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @nickers said:

      I watched President Trumps interview on FOX with Sean Hannity... It was a very well done interview..... Trump was Sharp, Direct and Laser focused.. I'm glad he branded the Gangs and bad Illegals as domestic terrorists... But the Question I would've asked is what about the hate groups like BLM,Antifa and bugaloo!... What is going to be done about them and the likes of George Soros and his pussy son...

      that is probably on the list of things to take care of....

      without telegraphing the actions in advance.

      Like iran.

      nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • C calfoxwc

        @nickers said:

        I watched President Trumps interview on FOX with Sean Hannity... It was a very well done interview..... Trump was Sharp, Direct and Laser focused.. I'm glad he branded the Gangs and bad Illegals as domestic terrorists... But the Question I would've asked is what about the hate groups like BLM,Antifa and bugaloo!... What is going to be done about them and the likes of George Soros and his pussy son...

        that is probably on the list of things to take care of....

        without telegraphing the actions in advance.

        Like iran.

        nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 14k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @calfoxwc said:

        that is probably on the list of things to take care of....

        without telegraphing the actions in advance.

        Like iran.

        Yeah, That occurred to me as well.. I would just like some clarity on that... We have a BLM faction headquarters in the Painesville.. The city right above me... And I would love for them to be eradicated swiftly.. Their assets frozen and given back to the people whose lives they destroyed!

        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate