Mexican drug cartels fire on American Border Patrol in trying to get illegals in, BP fires back, no illegals came across
-
and now, the mexican "military" is staging on their side of the border.
No one was hit in the skirmish, ....this time. Mexico is a hell hole. Good luck to the lady presidente' in staying
alive if she makes decisions against the drug cartels' demands.
Another reason our Marines are going there.
The next time anyone shoots from the mexican side....
I'd say, take them out.
BREAKING: Border Patrol Fired on by Suspected Cartel Gunmen
-
Some people just never learn . . .
Wouldn't be surprise to see Spec Ops unleashed on the Cartels, in fact, I expect.
Doesn't mean I'm correct - perhaps "pressure" will be applied to get the Mexican Gov to take care of this issue finally.
Some people just never learn . . .
Wouldn't be surprise to see Spec Ops unleashed on the Cartels, in fact, I expect.
Doesn't mean I'm correct - perhaps "pressure" will be applied to get the Mexican Gov to take care of this issue finally.
That'll be a battle they wish they never started.
-
ied's ? how are they going to try to get illegals into our country then?
they try to shoot, we can shoot their explosives.
not smart, mexico. I guess the mexican "military" won't be happy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login