Skip to content

Brian Hartline Named New OC, Fessler New QB Coach

College Football Forum
14 2 367
  • Wasn't Hartline already co OC? Seemed like the logical choice 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @mld-woody said:

    Wasn't Hartline already co OC? Seemed like the logical choice 

    I hope chip let him call a few plays

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Wasn't Hartline already co OC? Seemed like the logical choice 

    I hope chip let him call a few plays

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @syd said:

    I hope chip let him call a few plays

    Well at least you know you'll keep having elite WRs

  • @syd said:

    I hope chip let him call a few plays

    Well at least you know you'll keep having elite WRs

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mld-woody said:

    Well at least you know you'll keep having elite WRs

    and Julian Sayin future all pro qb of the San Diego Browns

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I had forgot about this, but brady is part owner of the raiders, doe's anyone think that may have had something to do with hiring chip away from tOSU

  • sydS syd

    I had forgot about this, but brady is part owner of the raiders, doe's anyone think that may have had something to do with hiring chip away from tOSU

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @syd said:

    I had forgot about this, but brady is part owner of the raiders, doe's anyone think that may have had something to do with hiring chip away from tOSU

    I think Chip was always a one year mercenary hire

  • @syd said:

    I had forgot about this, but brady is part owner of the raiders, doe's anyone think that may have had something to do with hiring chip away from tOSU

    I think Chip was always a one year mercenary hire

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mld-woody said:

    I think Chip was always a one year mercenary hire

    Brady (lol) I get it,,,,But it worked didn't it ? 2025 Natty baby

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    I think Chip was always a one year mercenary hire

    Brady (lol) I get it,,,,But it worked didn't it ? 2025 Natty baby

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @syd said:

    Brady (lol) I get it,,,,But it worked didn't it ? 2025 Natty baby

    Never said it didn't work. Well, one week it didn't work. Just saying it seemed the plan was always clear

  • @syd said:

    Brady (lol) I get it,,,,But it worked didn't it ? 2025 Natty baby

    Never said it didn't work. Well, one week it didn't work. Just saying it seemed the plan was always clear

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    Never said it didn't work. Well, one week it didn't work. Just saying it seemed the plan was always clear

    to bad ttun doesnt have a plan,,LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    Never said it didn't work. Well, one week it didn't work. Just saying it seemed the plan was always clear

    to bad ttun doesnt have a plan,,LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    to bad ttun doesnt have a plan,,LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

    ... Huh? Are you drunk?

  • @syd said:

    to bad ttun doesnt have a plan,,LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

    ... Huh? Are you drunk?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    ... Huh? Are you drunk?

    LOl stoned on some Kush, Still, Coach Kelly would have stayed if it wasn't for the raiders giving him crazy money, And yes Muck Fichigan does not have a plan

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    ... Huh? Are you drunk?

    LOl stoned on some Kush, Still, Coach Kelly would have stayed if it wasn't for the raiders giving him crazy money, And yes Muck Fichigan does not have a plan

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @syd said:

    LOl stoned on some Kush, Still, Coach Kelly would have stayed if it wasn't for the raiders giving him crazy money, And yes Muck Fichigan does not have a plan

    Ah, well, watch a neat video and grab some snacks. Better than talking out of your ass on an online forum 

  • @syd said:

    LOl stoned on some Kush, Still, Coach Kelly would have stayed if it wasn't for the raiders giving him crazy money, And yes Muck Fichigan does not have a plan

    Ah, well, watch a neat video and grab some snacks. Better than talking out of your ass on an online forum 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #14

    @mld-woody said:

    Ah, well, watch a neat video and grab some snacks. Better than talking out of your ass on an online forum 

    F.U woodeye i wasn't talking shit at all,ttun has no damn plan and may i be the first to welcome you and your pathetic team to the basement

    edit: GO BUCKEYES The 2025 National Champs