Bengals or Browns
-
"I Guarantee a Bengals Win!"
-
The Team that is the most unselfish will win.
Before the Browns will win its going to take all of the players to do something unselfish like put an extra 20 hours of practice in during the week. But someone might file a grievance with the union if that happened.
fubar!
-
The bungals are going to roll over us like a frieght train on both sides of the ball...until fats part 2 is deprived of his duties and randy lerner sells the team it will never stop...
-
Browns in a landslide!
With their newfound purple unicorns, they charge into Mongolia to take the precious Ark of the Covenant. With Odin on our side, we cannot be bested in ping pong by the likes of these mortals! To the underworld with you!
-
Toss the conservative gameplan and we win, with either BQ or DA, but keep the current direction and Cincy walks over the Browns with an easy win.
No way the Browns even come close to upsetting the Steelers this season like Cincy did yesterday.
-
I think the bengals should manage a comfortable win, though it might not be a landslide.
-
Bengals in a landslide.
It kills me to say it, I used to go into every game saying that Cleveland had a shot. But in all seriousness this is getting absolutely ridiculous. I know Learner wanted a tough guy head coach who had the balls to change things in the locker room. The only problem is he chose the most incompetent POS excuse for a coach I've ever seen. Guess what the 49'ers chose an unproven head coach that has that sort of mentality and it seems to be working out pretty well... (still kind of early to tell)... Learner there was a reason the jets fired Mangina... do us all a favor and dismantle this abomination you call a coaching staff. Bring in Marty Schottenheimer as the HC. Then try and pull Mike Mularkey away from the falcons as the OC. I know thats asking a lot cause if i were either of them I'd want some serious cash to take those jobs because nobody in there right mind would want to take over this abortion gone wrong of a franchise, but learner we need a proven head coach and someone who can run an offense. End of discussion.
-
Browns 27 Bengals 21
-
-
Uh, in case anyone didn't notice, the bengals look pretty legit this year and we look....awww hell.
Bengals 24
Browns 10 - on the bright side I do think we will manage an non-garbage time TD in this game.
-
Derek is starting, the Browns will loose HORRIDLY
-
Zombo said:
Even Lumbergh supported the Browns when his guy was on the bench.
There's no way we play worse this week than we did in Charley Quinn's 10 quarters of hell.
Zombo[/b]
I'd love to see an example of Lum supporting the Browns when DA was on the bench. I sure haven't seen it.
Did you see the second half of the game Sunday? That was 2 quarters of hell also.
-
Zombo, I cheered DA on in 07 until he broke my heart with that second cincy game. Every since, he's been shit. Back in 07 I was a Charlie Frye supporter if you dont remember, when Frye left, I was a sailor without a captain, Derek came in, gave me high hopes for a playoff berth, screwed that all up and has played like crap ever since, so then naturally I migrated to Brady Quinn, who after much research, I believe is the superior Quarterback. It is a FACT zombo that you cannot get to the playoffs with DA.
Plus I have realized that Quinn is the worst handled 1 round QB of all time, no 1st round QB has ever been denied a chance like this. EVER. And its all the fault of DA and his cannon garnering FALSE hopes in numerous coaching staffs. YEt they never learn, hence why we keep loosing year after year.
-
Zombo said:
Lumberg never hoped the Browns would lose or predicted they would lose. Not that I ever saw.Yeah, I saw the second half. We brought out gunslinger off the bench cold and told him to fire endlessly into the Raven defense after Quinn shit his pants for the third straight week and buried us.
Zombo
All you can say is he didn't put it on this message board. Being silent isn't exactly supporting or not supporting.
Sorry, throwing three awful picks is still throwing picks. You don't have to be warmed up to know not to force the ball into triple coverage.
I am happy for you that DA starting renews your hope, but it doesn't for me. The same other personal remain on O receving the passes, and that leaves little encouragement to me for the success of either QB.
-
Derek is starting, the Browns will loose HORRIDLY
Derek is starting, the Browns will loose HORRIDLY
Dude, it's kinda hard to take your QB comments seriously when you have a huge pic of BQ in your sig. The caption is all wrong too. With Quinn if goes more like The 20 to the 23 to the 25 to the 27...PUNT!!!!!
-
JosephSixpack said:
Wow so much negativity here for your own team.Now that Andersen has been named the starter, don't be surprised to see Cleveburgh win. I don't know if you checked the stat sheet, but Cincy got absolutely torched Sunday -- don't be fooled by their fluke pull it out of their ass win.
Andersen unlike Queen can chuck the ball downfield -- he should be licking his chops watching film of what Ben did to that Cincy D. The Steelers also let Choker Palmer off the hook by not bothering to blitz him the whole 4th quarter. I'm willing to be Mangina won't make that same mistake.
I pick Cleveland this week.
Checking the stat sheet, Cincy gave up 271 net passing yards, getting a pick, and a sack. That's not exactly getting tourched. DA also isn't exactly Ben when it comes to keeping a play alive.
-
Zombo said:
No ... that is an unknown. It is a fact that you can go 10-5 with Derek Anderson. And it is a fact that Brady Quinn is 1-5.I'm ready for the 10-5 guy again.
Zombo[/color]
I see another leopard has shown his spots. At least Stan had enough balls to admit who he really supported instead of throwing lameass 'I support blah blah and want him to succeed'.
Here is another 'fact' for you:
You can go 3-6 with Derek Anderson, too. Or 0-3.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

