Skip to content

Browns- Bengals Tailgate party

Tailgate Party
16 12 2.6k
  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

  • Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    If it wasn't a 200 mile drive, I would definitely come tailgate with Amber. Just can't justify paying ticket prices to watch that shit. Can't justify paying $35 bucks in gas to drive there either.

    I did go to the cincy game in cincy last year (only 100 miles that way), the parking was a million times easier, getting out after the game was a million times easier, and we won.

  • Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    I plan on attending along with my wife.

    I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

    Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

    I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

  • C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Zombo said:

    Total trap game for the Bengals.

    Zombo

    Zombo just hit the 2009 Browns' Tagline: "Total trap game".

    Unfortunately, Stan said the same about the Ravens. Granted the Ravens are a strong team and they played at home.

    I believe the Browns could either surprise and win or, at the other end of the spectrum, get blown out.

    Things could get really ugly.

  • Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    I will be there with a Trusty bottle of Scottish Whisky, or two if need to try and forget what about to witness, looking forward to seeing you guys again, and at least the company beers and food will be worth the visit if the football not so much.

  • @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    I will be there with a Trusty bottle of Scottish Whisky, or two if need to try and forget what about to witness, looking forward to seeing you guys again, and at least the company beers and food will be worth the visit if the football not so much.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @kamac19 said:

    I will be there with a Trusty bottle of Scottish Whisky, or two if need to try and forget what about to witness, looking forward to seeing you guys again, and at least the company beers and food will be worth the visit if the football not so much.

    Look forward to meeting you....have a safe trip

  • @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    I plan on attending along with my wife.

    I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

    Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

    I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ballpeen said:

    I plan on attending along with my wife.

    I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

    Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

    I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

    If Ballpeen is bringing lemonade I will be there, wouldnt miss that for anything. Now the game thats a different story

  • M maggiee wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Hi everyone 🙂

    My friend and I are planning on attending! I'm from Toledo and he's from Angola, IN. My first Browns game so it definitely should be interesting for me to say the least bit!

    Can't wait to meet everyone =]

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    If HagII can drag my ass out of bed, I'll be there ...

    I hate this team ... I just love a good reason to drink at 9am though.

  • @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    If it wasn't a 200 mile drive, I would definitely come tailgate with Amber. Just can't justify paying ticket prices to watch that shit. Can't justify paying $35 bucks in gas to drive there either.

    I did go to the cincy game in cincy last year (only 100 miles that way), the parking was a million times easier, getting out after the game was a million times easier, and we won.

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #10

    AdaM said:

    If it wasn't a 200 mile drive, I would definitely come tailgate with Amber.

    then just send amber

  • If HagII can drag my ass out of bed, I'll be there ...

    I hate this team ... I just love a good reason to drink at 9am though.

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @atenears said:

    If HagII can drag my ass out of bed, I'll be there ...

    I hate this team ... I just love a good reason to drink at 9am though.

    WHEN HAVE YOU EVER NEEDED A GOOD REASON TO DRINK LIGHT WEIGHT

  • If HagII can drag my ass out of bed, I'll be there ...

    I hate this team ... I just love a good reason to drink at 9am though.

    K kvozel wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @atenears said:

    ...

    I hate this team ... I just love a good reason to drink at 9am though.

    I at least hate Mandickness.

    The Dayton Wino Crew will be there. Should have about 7 people. Depending on the amount of wine, maybe blow off the game 🙂

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Vehicles loaded with tailgate supplies.

    I think this is the earliest I've ever loaded the fire pit into the van, but it's been pretty nippy already.

    I'm ready to tailgate ... not sure what to expect about the game.

  • M mangenius wrote on last edited by
    #14

    hi i think i will be there along with two (maybe 3) friends. so 3-4 people.

    what are the rules for booze there? can i roll around with a case of coors light the official beer of the national football league, or do i need concealed containers, or like no beer or something?

    thanks

    the mangenius

  • @roach said:

    Need some therapy after the Ravens game? How about an old fashioned tailgate party in the Flats!

    If you plan to join us for this weekend's tailgate, please email here and don't forget to mention the size of your gang. BTW, there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to skip the game and just stay at the party (of course, subject to change).

    Go Browns!

    roach

    I plan on attending along with my wife.

    I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

    Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

    I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

    ? TheJokersWILD wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @ballpeen said:

    I plan on attending along with my wife.

    I will mix up a batch of lemonade as being semi drunk may be the best way to watch this game.

    Look forward to the party and friends....not so much the game. Seeing as my wife will be along, I may make my first 3rd qtr exit if the boys don't look to be doing very much.

    I would rather go get a nice early dinner at the Blue Pointe or somewhere similar rather than sit there with a few thousand other cussing people.

    Mike's Hard Lemonade??

  • Vehicles loaded with tailgate supplies.

    I think this is the earliest I've ever loaded the fire pit into the van, but it's been pretty nippy already.

    I'm ready to tailgate ... not sure what to expect about the game.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @atenears said:

    Vehicles loaded with tailgate supplies.

    I think this is the earliest I've ever loaded the fire pit into the van, but it's been pretty nippy already.

    I'm ready to tailgate ... not sure what to expect about the game.

    You mean it's the earliest that you stood there and watched HagII load the van while you were drinking.