Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Jerome Harrison

Jerome Harrison

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
22 Posts 12 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vegasdogg V
    • 1k Posts
    • 2 Reputation
    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

    I'm still high on him.

    "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
    C LumberghL 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Masters ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? Masters wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

      ? 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ? Guest

        Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

        AdaM ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Masters said:

        Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

        i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

        BrownsKiddB 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ? Guest

          Masters said:

          Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

          i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

          BrownsKidd BrownsKiddB Very Popular Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 1k Posts
          • 102 Reputation
          BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
          #4

          AdaM said:

          i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

          I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • car ramrod C
            • 363 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Oh fo sho.....

            He is a stud. He needs to start every game the rest of the year. He will be the only reason we win a game this year.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • V Vegasdogg

              I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

              Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

              I'm still high on him.

              Chip Banks C
              • 260 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              C Chip Banks wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @vegasdogg said:

              I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

              Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

              I'm still high on him.

              He hits the hole the fastest of all the backs, but consistently goes down on first contact.

              I'd like to see Cribbs get a shot. Really. He's fast, be breaks tackles, he has size. I'm sure he could pick up a blitz. Tiki Barber waiting to happen. And there really is much less "learning curve" for a RB. Cribbs has the instincts.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • mario M
                • 202 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                M mario wrote on last edited by
                #7

                he averaged 3.3yards per carry, thats how he did.

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • M mario

                  he averaged 3.3yards per carry, thats how he did.

                  car ramrod C
                  • 363 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mario said:

                  he averaged 3.3yards per carry, thats how he did.

                  Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game.

                  Get real.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • mario M
                    • 202 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    M mario wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    get real? I'm getting real, just posting his statistics. Don't be offended by the truth.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • mario M
                      • 202 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      M mario wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

                      Good day.

                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • V Vegasdogg

                        I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

                        Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

                        I'm still high on him.

                        Lumbergh LumberghL
                        • 1k Posts
                        • 2 Reputation
                        LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @vegasdogg said:

                        I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

                        Good hands, he led the team in receptions. He caught 4 of Quinn's 6 completed passes. And had another catch from Anderson.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • M mario

                          And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

                          Good day.

                          car ramrod C
                          • 363 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @mario said:

                          And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

                          Good day.

                          My god you are a dumb one. That post was ALL sarcasm.

                          Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game.

                          Wait you only pointed out that one. So you actually thought we (assuming you are a browns fan) have a awesome line and a unbelievable passing game???? LIKE I SAID, GET REAL........

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • DawgTracker D
                            • 774 Posts
                            • 1 Reputation
                            D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Harrison did not play skeerred which was the best thing. He looked good although he isn't going to break a lot of tackles. Make Cribbs the 3rd down back if Harrison carries more of the load.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd

                              AdaM said:

                              i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

                              I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

                              car ramrod C
                              • 363 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @brownskidd said:

                              I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

                              I think that he could rush for 1,000 easy even for us. If he stayed healthy and got 15 to 25 carries a game

                              1,000 yard rusher is only 62.5 yard per game.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • D BoneD D Bone

                                  I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

                                  car ramrod C
                                  • 363 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @d-bone said:

                                  I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

                                  And if DA is throwing downfield we could actually have a running game. GO FIGURE.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • mario M
                                    • 202 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    M mario wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • M mario

                                      Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

                                      car ramrod C
                                      • 363 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @mario said:

                                      Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

                                      Mario,

                                      The topic is who? Go ahead and guess....... I will give you a couple more seconds........ Yes Jerome Harrison.......

                                      You said

                                      "3.3 average thats how he did"

                                      I said

                                      "Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

                                      I'm sorry what I meant to say is

                                      "Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

                                      Which was SARCASM.

                                      Keep having fun mario.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Rooster Dick Rooster DickR
                                        • 411 Posts
                                        • 12 Reputation
                                        Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Hey RamRod, your sentence makes no sense

                                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • PlaygroundLegend PlaygroundLegendP
                                          • 927 Posts
                                          • 4 Reputation
                                          PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Harrison needs to start from here on out, period

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate