Skip to content

Jerome Harrison

The Browns Board
22 12 1.5k
  • get real? I'm getting real, just posting his statistics. Don't be offended by the truth.

  • And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

    Good day.

  • I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

    I'm still high on him.

    @vegasdogg said:

    I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Good hands, he led the team in receptions. He caught 4 of Quinn's 6 completed passes. And had another catch from Anderson.

  • And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

    Good day.

    @mario said:

    And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

    Good day.

    My god you are a dumb one. That post was ALL sarcasm.

    Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game.

    Wait you only pointed out that one. So you actually thought we (assuming you are a browns fan) have a awesome line and a unbelievable passing game???? LIKE I SAID, GET REAL........

  • Harrison did not play skeerred which was the best thing. He looked good although he isn't going to break a lot of tackles. Make Cribbs the 3rd down back if Harrison carries more of the load.

  • AdaM said:

    i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

    I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

    @brownskidd said:

    I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

    I think that he could rush for 1,000 easy even for us. If he stayed healthy and got 15 to 25 carries a game

    1,000 yard rusher is only 62.5 yard per game.

  • I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

  • I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

    @d-bone said:

    I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

    And if DA is throwing downfield we could actually have a running game. GO FIGURE.

  • Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

  • Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

    @mario said:

    Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

    Mario,

    The topic is who? Go ahead and guess....... I will give you a couple more seconds........ Yes Jerome Harrison.......

    You said

    "3.3 average thats how he did"

    I said

    "Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

    I'm sorry what I meant to say is

    "Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

    Which was SARCASM.

    Keep having fun mario.

  • Hey RamRod, your sentence makes no sense

  • Harrison needs to start from here on out, period

  • Hey RamRod, your sentence makes no sense

    Chickenwang said:

    Hey RamRod, your sentence makes no sense

    Wow, maybe I am the dumb one here.

    How does it not make sense?

    Ok getting over the SARCASM thing because I dont think you are getting it.

    Here it is

    He did well. Especially against a great D and our line and passing game sucks ASS.

    Do you get it now?????????? God I hope so.

  • For the life of me i cannot figure out why everyone wants to make Cribbs something he is not. He is a special team ace..that's it. Nothing more, nothing less, He is not a DB, he is not a safety, he is not a QB, he is not a rb, he is not a linebacker he is a a special teams player..that's it.. good grief.. just because he appears to be athletic..does not mean he can play every postion on the field.

    You don't see any other teams doing this crap with their athletes. You don't see Arizona making a RB out of Anquan Boldin because he is powerful running the ball as a WR... Why.. it's dumb.. and a waste of time.. Crap..

    Cribbs has had FOUR STINKIN YEARS to learn the reciever spot... he still can't handle that.. Do you think the guy is methusela and will play long enough to learn all these other positions?.. give it up.

    Harrison is a RB, James Davis is a RB.. let them play those positions.