Skip to content

Jerome Harrison

The Browns Board
22 12 1.5k
  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

    I'm still high on him.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

  • Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Masters said:

    Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

    i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

  • Masters said:

    Harrison was about the lone bright spot yesterday. He did play well

    i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

    BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #4

    AdaM said:

    i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

    I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

  • C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Oh fo sho.....

    He is a stud. He needs to start every game the rest of the year. He will be the only reason we win a game this year.

  • I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

    I'm still high on him.

    C Chip Banks wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @vegasdogg said:

    I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

    I'm still high on him.

    He hits the hole the fastest of all the backs, but consistently goes down on first contact.

    I'd like to see Cribbs get a shot. Really. He's fast, be breaks tackles, he has size. I'm sure he could pick up a blitz. Tiki Barber waiting to happen. And there really is much less "learning curve" for a RB. Cribbs has the instincts.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #7

    he averaged 3.3yards per carry, thats how he did.

  • he averaged 3.3yards per carry, thats how he did.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mario said:

    he averaged 3.3yards per carry, thats how he did.

    Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game.

    Get real.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #9

    get real? I'm getting real, just posting his statistics. Don't be offended by the truth.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #10

    And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

    Good day.

  • I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Did anyone feel the same way after watching him play yesterday? Is he a guy we can give the ball to 20+ times a game?

    I'm still high on him.

    LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @vegasdogg said:

    I didn't get to see the whole game (but thanks to Sisko I got to see some of it) but what I did see from Jerome was pretty encouraging. He runs hard, catches the ball well, and hits the hole.

    Good hands, he led the team in receptions. He caught 4 of Quinn's 6 completed passes. And had another catch from Anderson.

  • And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

    Good day.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mario said:

    And buttRamrod I think you mean one of the best D's not worst D's.

    Good day.

    My god you are a dumb one. That post was ALL sarcasm.

    Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game.

    Wait you only pointed out that one. So you actually thought we (assuming you are a browns fan) have a awesome line and a unbelievable passing game???? LIKE I SAID, GET REAL........

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Harrison did not play skeerred which was the best thing. He looked good although he isn't going to break a lot of tackles. Make Cribbs the 3rd down back if Harrison carries more of the load.

  • AdaM said:

    i saw his little ass pickup the blitz just fine as well

    I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @brownskidd said:

    I like Harrison and he did well.. Any other team and he would be a 1000 + yard rusher.

    I think that he could rush for 1,000 easy even for us. If he stayed healthy and got 15 to 25 carries a game

    1,000 yard rusher is only 62.5 yard per game.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

  • I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @d-bone said:

    I thought JH looked good, considering the opposing D, and all the other bu!!sh!t that enveloped that game.

    And if DA is throwing downfield we could actually have a running game. GO FIGURE.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

  • Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mario said:

    Well buttRamrod, if you knew anything about the english language, you would understand that your sentence is implying the Ravens line and passing game which is rather good.

    Mario,

    The topic is who? Go ahead and guess....... I will give you a couple more seconds........ Yes Jerome Harrison.......

    You said

    "3.3 average thats how he did"

    I said

    "Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

    I'm sorry what I meant to say is

    "Against the Ravens D which is one of the worst D's ever and with a awesome line and unbelievable passing game."

    Which was SARCASM.

    Keep having fun mario.

  • Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Hey RamRod, your sentence makes no sense

  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Harrison needs to start from here on out, period