Skip to content

For the old school fans - Ara Parseghian on Quinn

The Browns Board
1 1 394
  • In case some of the old school Browns fans that go back this far. Here is what Ara had to say.

    "First of all, he's a terrific individual," said Parseghian. "Great character. I've been very impressed with his skills. He's very bright, he's very competitive and I think he's got a good enough arm to play in this league. The last two years he played at Notre Dame, he dominated. He turned the Notre Dame program completely around.

    "When he was gone, you could see the value of him. Over a period of time, I think Brady Quinn is going to distinguish himself as an elite NFL quarterback."

    For those of you who don't know who he is, he was a member of the 1948 and 1949 AAFC championship teams, and the most successful HC in ND history.