Skip to content

DOGE TRACKER

Political Discussion
95 14 2.4k 1
  • A beacon of government transparency!

    Upper left hand corner click on WTF…$3000000 on donkey and wild horse vaccines. LOL

    Then when you click on that it gets down to the specifics.

    https://www.doge-tracker.com

  • The discouraging thing is that the billions saved  only puts a small dent in this country’s trillion dollar deficit..

    For simplification $100 billion saved would result in a $900,000,000 deficit still remaining.

  • @fy56 said:

    Anything that would help keep demonrats from being elected I’m for.

    They seem to be doing themselves in with their continued rhetoric.. We need to get back control of metropolis cities that have been colonized like ant hills to secure the democrat control..

  • DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.

    Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.

    What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.

  • I don't want or need a dividend.. I get enough monthly from dividends. Apply mine to the deficit..

  • @fy56 said:

    Anything that would help keep demonrats from being elected I’m for.

    They seem to be doing themselves in with their continued rhetoric.. We need to get back control of metropolis cities that have been colonized like ant hills to secure the democrat control..

    @nickers said:

    They seem to be doing themselves in with their continued rhetoric.. We need to get back control of metropolis cities that have been colonized like ant hills to secure the democrat control..

    Plus there have been occasions where dems have been turning on each other. I hope it keeps up.

     I can’t see Republicans gaining control of cities, not in the foreseeable future anyway. We all know which demographic runs those cities. The voters will only vote for that color and that party.

  • Id love to see Trump confiscate Chinese assets and property in the US to help pay for the billions spent on COVID relief funding.

  • DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.

    Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.

    What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.

    @fy56 said:

    DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.

    Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.

    What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.

    We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...

    Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff

  • @nickers said:

    They seem to be doing themselves in with their continued rhetoric.. We need to get back control of metropolis cities that have been colonized like ant hills to secure the democrat control..

    Plus there have been occasions where dems have been turning on each other. I hope it keeps up.

     I can’t see Republicans gaining control of cities, not in the foreseeable future anyway. We all know which demographic runs those cities. The voters will only vote for that color and that party.

    @fy56 said:

    Plus there have been occasions where dems have been turning on each other. I hope it keeps up.

     I can’t see Republicans gaining control of cities, not in the foreseeable future anyway. We all know which demographic runs those cities. The voters will only vote for that color and that party.

    Hey Woody, rather than the laugh cop out, explain how my statement is false?

  • @fy56 said:

    Plus there have been occasions where dems have been turning on each other. I hope it keeps up.

     I can’t see Republicans gaining control of cities, not in the foreseeable future anyway. We all know which demographic runs those cities. The voters will only vote for that color and that party.

    Hey Woody, rather than the laugh cop out, explain how my statement is false?

    @fy56 said:

    Hey Woody, rather than the laugh cop out, explain how my statement is false?

    It's crazy how desperately you want me to respond to you. Damn man...

    I'm laughing at your "we all know..." comment. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Hey Woody, rather than the laugh cop out, explain how my statement is false?

    It's crazy how desperately you want me to respond to you. Damn man...

    I'm laughing at your "we all know..." comment. 

    @mld-woody said:

    It's crazy how desperately you want me to respond to you. Damn man...

    I'm laughing at your "we all know..." comment. 

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

  • @mld-woody said:

    It's crazy how desperately you want me to respond to you. Damn man...

    I'm laughing at your "we all know..." comment. 

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    @fy56 said:

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

  • I also wish that tracker actually gave more detail on what's being cut. We're just getting very generic titles. I'm not concerned about consequences next week but I am in a year or more, during a crisis, etc

    And we've already seeing DOGE, Musk, Trump, etc misrepresenting the spending found (or just straight up lying). If you're taking everything posted by DOGE as truth you're a fool. 

  • woodpecker, you are copping out, your girliechicken excuses for being a moron don't fly any better than a nine hundred pound chuck of granite. There is no misrepresenting, you can't explain why you say that, you just spout off self-serving fake news.

    You're a moron. and you are fear mongering, talk about hypocrisy, you are full of it, woodpecker.

  • @fy56 said:

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    @mld-woody said:

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

  • @fy56 said:

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    @mld-woody said:

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    Now that second comment is odd. Why not?

    Isn’t that what debate is all about? To disprove or argue against what you believe is not accurate or true and to offer counter arguments?

    Aren’t “fan accounts” the premise of live debates?

    I would estimate that the truth/misleading ratio as it pertains to the links posted around here is around 60/40.

    What do you think? 50/50? 
    25/75?

  • woodpecker just makes self-ego serving claims , with zero reason for making them.

    just ignorant bs.

  • @mld-woody said:

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

    @fy56 said:

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

    From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc

    You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support. 

    I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore. 

    You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have.