Skip to content

DOGE TRACKER

Political Discussion
95 14 2.4k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    It's crazy how desperately you want me to respond to you. Damn man...

    I'm laughing at your "we all know..." comment. 

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    @fy56 said:

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

  • I also wish that tracker actually gave more detail on what's being cut. We're just getting very generic titles. I'm not concerned about consequences next week but I am in a year or more, during a crisis, etc

    And we've already seeing DOGE, Musk, Trump, etc misrepresenting the spending found (or just straight up lying). If you're taking everything posted by DOGE as truth you're a fool. 

  • woodpecker, you are copping out, your girliechicken excuses for being a moron don't fly any better than a nine hundred pound chuck of granite. There is no misrepresenting, you can't explain why you say that, you just spout off self-serving fake news.

    You're a moron. and you are fear mongering, talk about hypocrisy, you are full of it, woodpecker.

  • @fy56 said:

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    @mld-woody said:

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

  • @fy56 said:

    I don’t know about it being crazy but you’re right. Cccp isn’t around anymore.

    This forum is for debate and I need some cooperation from you.
    Like some of the others I’m not here to preach to the choir.

    Still waiting for your answer on what does being on the climate change bandwagon save you from?

    And don’t say ignorance again because that’s ignorant.

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    @mld-woody said:

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    Now that second comment is odd. Why not?

    Isn’t that what debate is all about? To disprove or argue against what you believe is not accurate or true and to offer counter arguments?

    Aren’t “fan accounts” the premise of live debates?

    I would estimate that the truth/misleading ratio as it pertains to the links posted around here is around 60/40.

    What do you think? 50/50? 
    25/75?

  • woodpecker just makes self-ego serving claims , with zero reason for making them.

    just ignorant bs.

  • @mld-woody said:

    "Debate".... Haha. The # of posters worth seriously engaging with has dropped dramatically over the last 6 or so years. Not "debating" anyone posting conservative fan accounts as truth, etc. 

    No idea what your climate change question is even asking

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

    @fy56 said:

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

    From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc

    You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support. 

    I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore. 

    You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

    From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc

    You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support. 

    I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore. 

    You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have. 

    @mld-woody said:

    (perverted lies, innuendo and chirping)

    why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?

    doesn't work.

    btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

    See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?

    lol

  • @mld-woody said:

    (perverted lies, innuendo and chirping)

    why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?

    doesn't work.

    btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

    See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?

    lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?

    doesn't work.

    btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

    See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?

    lol

    What in the fuck are you talking about now?

    I states before the election, regardless of the outcome, our electoral college process needs reformed. I still believe that. 

    Because I'm not a spineless, sackless, piece of shit like you 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?

    doesn't work.

    btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

    See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?

    lol

    What in the fuck are you talking about now?

    I states before the election, regardless of the outcome, our electoral college process needs reformed. I still believe that. 

    Because I'm not a spineless, sackless, piece of shit like you 

    @mld-woody said:

    What in the fuck are you talking about now?

    I states before the election, regardless of the outcome, our electoral college process needs reformed. I still believe that. 

    Because I'm not a spineless, sackless, piece of shit like you 

    Triggered GIFs | Tenor

  • @fy56 said:

    DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.

    Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.

    What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.

    We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...

    Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff

    @mld-woody said:

    We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...

    Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff

    IMG_0687.jpeg

  • 02.20.25

  • @fy56 said:

    Let me refresh your memory.

    Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you. 

    Me: Saving us from what?

    Woody: From your own ignorance.

    Me: What a wonderful non answer.
    Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?

    What does it save you from?

    From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc

    You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support. 

    I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore. 

    You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have. 

    @mld-woody said:

    From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc

    You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support. 

    I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore. 

    You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have. 

    That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?

    What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?

     Name a few.
    Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to you

    There are none is the correct answer.

  • @mld-woody said:

    From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc

    You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support. 

    I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore. 

    You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have. 

    That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?

    What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?

     Name a few.
    Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to you

    There are none is the correct answer.

    @fy56 said:

    That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?

    What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?

     Name a few.
    Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to you

    There are none is the correct answer.

    For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not. 

    You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily. 

    And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country. 

    You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations. 

  • Yet, you still drive a gas powered vehicle.

    Have you given up any petroleum based products yet?

    What are you doing to lessen your impact? Blowing hot air isn't helping.

  • woodpecker farts are causing man made global warming. Especially the ones coming out of his beak.

    Watch: woodpecker won't admit it.

    image.gif.e2f5f0ec0f3dfab98d83216bd81df01f.gif

  • @fy56 said:

    That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?

    What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?

     Name a few.
    Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to you

    There are none is the correct answer.

    For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not. 

    You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily. 

    And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country. 

    You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations. 

    @mld-woody said:

    For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not. 

    You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily. 

    And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country. 

    You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations. 

    Ok.

    I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.

    Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.

  • @fy56 said:

    DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.

    Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.

    What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.

    We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...

    Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff

    @mld-woody said:

    We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...

    Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff


    I don’t know what you’re trying to get across, but the election result was the repudiation of leftist ideology and for the democrats abandonment of the middle class.

    The free stuff comment was another false equivalency and highly ignorant.

    Two presidents?

    Fine.

    At least this second president is transparent, unlike philanthropist Alex Soros who had visited Joe in the White House at least 20 times.

    The Soros’ have contributed upwards of $32 Billion to leftist causes. Soros and Musk are not equals in this regard as you had claimed.

    We can now include that among your list of false equivalencies 

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/3155403/alex-soros-white-house-biden-two-dozen-visits/

  • @mld-woody said:

    For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not. 

    You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily. 

    And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country. 

    You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations. 

    Ok.

    I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.

    Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.

    @fy56 said:

    Ok.

    I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.

    Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.

    I do, yeah. But I think I'd have to do that from my laptop. Or at least I haven't from my phone before