DOGE TRACKER
-
Let me refresh your memory.
Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you.
Me: Saving us from what?Woody: From your own ignorance.
Me: What a wonderful non answer.
Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?What does it save you from?
From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc
You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support.
I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore.
You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have.
(perverted lies, innuendo and chirping)
why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?
doesn't work.
btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.
See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?
lol
-
(perverted lies, innuendo and chirping)
why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?
doesn't work.
btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.
See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?
lol
why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?
doesn't work.
btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.
See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?
lol
What in the fuck are you talking about now?
I states before the election, regardless of the outcome, our electoral college process needs reformed. I still believe that.
Because I'm not a spineless, sackless, piece of shit like you
-
why is it you leftwing birdbrains lie and make up your own history?
doesn't work.
btw, Pres Trump and VP Vance WON THE POPULAR VOTE.
See? that is why you won't bitch about it anymore?
lol
What in the fuck are you talking about now?
I states before the election, regardless of the outcome, our electoral college process needs reformed. I still believe that.
Because I'm not a spineless, sackless, piece of shit like you
What in the fuck are you talking about now?
I states before the election, regardless of the outcome, our electoral college process needs reformed. I still believe that.
Because I'm not a spineless, sackless, piece of shit like you
-
DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.
Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.
What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.
We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...
Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff
We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...
Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff
-
Let me refresh your memory.
Woody: If you don't think man made climate change is real, against all the evidence, all the science, all the climate experts, all the reputable scientific orgs.... There's really no saving you.
Me: Saving us from what?Woody: From your own ignorance.
Me: What a wonderful non answer.
Again, what does being on board with the climate change hysteria save us from?What does it save you from?
From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc
You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support.
I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore.
You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have.
From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc
You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support.
I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore.
You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have.
That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?
What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?
Name a few.
Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to youThere are none is the correct answer.
-
From your own ignorance. From yourself. From your willful ignorance. Etc etc etc
You're a lost cause to seeing reality and what we have a mountain of scientific evidence to support.
I spent years actually finding legitimate sources, data, etc to refute everything cal and others would post. Years. It didn't go anywhere because I'm "debating" people that are just towing a political line. Plus a complete lack of scientific literacy. It's not worth it anymore.
You're a lost cause to try and convince otherwise and you exist to vote against our best long term interests. There's nothing I can do to change that. I can only hope we don't fuck the place up more than we already have.
That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?
What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?
Name a few.
Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to youThere are none is the correct answer.
That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?
What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?
Name a few.
Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to youThere are none is the correct answer.
For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not.
You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily.
And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country.
You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations.
-
woodpecker farts are causing man made global warming. Especially the ones coming out of his beak.
Watch: woodpecker won't admit it.
-
That is a bunch of nothing. Again, saving us from what?
What are the consequences of being a lost cause as it pertains to those denying climate change?
Name a few.
Thats what I’ve been trying to get through to youThere are none is the correct answer.
For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not.
You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily.
And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country.
You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations.
For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not.
You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily.
And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country.
You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations.
Ok.
I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.
Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.
-
Talk about clueless democrats.
-
DOGE dividend to taxpayers discussed.
Hoorta and Woody can return theirs if they like.
What would be awesome is if these refunds were only distributed to registered Republicans. Harris voters get 0, which makes more for us.
We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...
Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff
We're going to start going down the rabbit hole of voters only getting the things they voted for? Brilliant. I'm sure that won't bite Republicans ever...
Smart move by our two presidents. I've heard people love free stuff
I don’t know what you’re trying to get across, but the election result was the repudiation of leftist ideology and for the democrats abandonment of the middle class.The free stuff comment was another false equivalency and highly ignorant.
Two presidents?
Fine.
At least this second president is transparent, unlike philanthropist Alex Soros who had visited Joe in the White House at least 20 times.
The Soros’ have contributed upwards of $32 Billion to leftist causes. Soros and Musk are not equals in this regard as you had claimed.
We can now include that among your list of false equivalencies
-
For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not.
You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily.
And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country.
You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations.
Ok.
I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.
Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.
Ok.
I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.
Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.
I do, yeah. But I think I'd have to do that from my laptop. Or at least I haven't from my phone before
-
-
Imagine having to tell your boss what you did at work!!
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
-
Imagine having to tell your boss what you did at work!!
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
Issues man
-
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
Issues man
Issues man
yep, you got em, birdgirl.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
