DOGE TRACKER
-
For you? As an older individual in a first world country. Direct consequences? No, probably not.
You aren't in a third world country getting impacted by climate change now more heavily.
And you'll be dead before larger climate change issues more consistently impact this country.
You, against all the experts, climatologists, etc., feel that climate change isn't real, or at least isn't a threat. If you believe that, somehow, I won't convince you otherwise. And within your lifetime, you probably won't feel the consequences of your beliefs. I may not feel he direct consequences either, but I recognize the long term impact and I recognize the damage that can be done to others or future generations.
Ok.
I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.
Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.
Ok.
I don’t want to turn this into another climate change thread.
Do you still have moderator powers? If so, is it possible to relocate these recent posts over to Cals climate change thread.
I do, yeah. But I think I'd have to do that from my laptop. Or at least I haven't from my phone before
-
-
Imagine having to tell your boss what you did at work!!
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
-
Imagine having to tell your boss what you did at work!!
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
Issues man
-
when you're woody....
-eh...well, I was on the Brownsboard political forum off and on all day and then I ordered a suet sandwich and some pond water from my local petsmart, and then I smarted off to people and then I posted the stupidest crap it was so easy, and then I lol at serious stuff, and then I refused to say Laken Riley's name....-
LOL.
Issues man
Issues man
yep, you got em, birdgirl.
-
-
-
Amazing
Bravo
Maybe you'll like this one better?
CNN stunned by 'shocking' poll showing public support for DOGE cuts | Fox News
-
This is really, really bad. Kids as young as 11 got SMALL BUSINESS LOANS?
what the hell?
dang, I should have started a firewood business for a million bucks. lol
You've Got Be to Be Kidding Me: DOGE Uncovers Hundreds of Millions in SBA Loans… to Children
-
and even worse - actblue is in the news - the ()*&^(*&^ people running it have apparently gone into hiding or something.
actblue people are in big trouble - and so is the former crooks running
the FEC.
No wonder Musk is concerned it is so big, he could be a target.
election manipulation with our own taxes, to help the swamp keep power.
They had such a gigantic corrupt hold on our gov - far far worse than I ever imagined.
Elon Musk Hit the Mother Lode of the Deep State. Now He Believes He's an Assassination Target.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
