DOGE TRACKER
-
This is really, really bad. Kids as young as 11 got SMALL BUSINESS LOANS?
what the hell?
dang, I should have started a firewood business for a million bucks. lol
You've Got Be to Be Kidding Me: DOGE Uncovers Hundreds of Millions in SBA Loans… to Children
-
and even worse - actblue is in the news - the ()*&^(*&^ people running it have apparently gone into hiding or something.
actblue people are in big trouble - and so is the former crooks running
the FEC.
No wonder Musk is concerned it is so big, he could be a target.
election manipulation with our own taxes, to help the swamp keep power.
They had such a gigantic corrupt hold on our gov - far far worse than I ever imagined.
Elon Musk Hit the Mother Lode of the Deep State. Now He Believes He's an Assassination Target.
-
-
Don’t get me wrong, it’s fantastic that this was uncovered, but they were loans…which are meant to be repaid.
It’s not like tax dollars are being cut and saved from a useless program or bureaucracy.
-
-
Don’t get me wrong, it’s fantastic that this was uncovered, but they were loans…which are meant to be repaid.
It’s not like tax dollars are being cut and saved from a useless program or bureaucracy.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s fantastic that this was uncovered, but they were loans…which are meant to be repaid.
It’s not like tax dollars are being cut and saved from a useless program or bureaucracy.
DOGE said it identified that the Small Business Administration (SBA) granted nearly 5,600 loans for $312 million to borrowers whose only listed owner was 11 years old or younger at the time of the loan. The loans were issued in 2020 and 2021 – while the world struggled with the COVID-19 pandemic – and it is unclear what they were used for.
"While it is possible to have business arrangements where this is legal, that is highly unlikely for these 5,593 loans, as they all also used an SSN with the incorrect name," the agency wrote.
"@DOGE and @SBAgov are working together to solve this problem this week," they added.
When making the announcement, DOGE shared a post on X from Tuesday when it also revealed that in 2020 and 2021 the SBA issued 3,095 loans for $333 million to borrowers over 115 years old.
The borrowers were still marked as alive in the Social Security database. In one case, a 157-year-old individual received $36,000 in loans, the agency said. The loans included PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) and EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan) loans.
Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) continues to help small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses.
-
-
nobody has to mess with joe, he was a corrupt stupid tool, and did not do anything
to fix any problem.
It's what the dems do - everything is for politics only.
they lie.
-
AGAINST: Barrasso (R-WY) Boozman (R-AR) Capito (R-WV) Cassidy (R-LA) Collins (R-ME) Cramer (R-ND) Crapo (R-ID) Fischer (R-NE) Graham (R-SC) Grassley (R-IA) Hoeven (R-ND) Hyde-Smith (R-MS) Lankford (R-OK) McConnell (R-KY) McCormick (R-PA) Moran (R-KS) Mullin (R-OK) Murkowski (R-AK) Ricketts (R-NE) Rounds (R-SD) Scott (R-SC) Sullivan (R-AK) Thune (R-SD) Tillis (R-NC) Wicker (R-MS) Young (R-IN)
FOR: Banks (R-IN) Blackburn (R-TN) Britt (R-AL) Budd (R-NC) Cornyn (R-TX) Cotton (R-AR) Cruz (R-TX) Curtis (R-UT) Daines (R-MT) Ernst (R-IA) Hagerty (R-TN) Hawley (R-MO) Husted (R-OH) Johnson (R-WI) Justice (R-WV) Kennedy (R-LA) Lee (R-UT) Lummis (R-WY) Marshall (R-KS) Moody (R-FL) Moreno (R-OH) Paul (R-KY) Risch (R-ID) Schmitt (R-MO) Scott (R-FL) Sheehy (R-MT) Tuberville (R-AL)
-
This is what most of us have been saying, we're not really Democrats or Republicans as there is trash on both sides. It just so happens at this point in time, the democratic party is completely corrupt and out of control, but the Republicans could use a flush as well.(if I remember most peoples posts correctly, I shouldn't answer for anyone else sorry)
-
This is what most of us have been saying, we're not really Democrats or Republicans as there is trash on both sides. It just so happens at this point in time, the democratic party is completely corrupt and out of control, but the Republicans could use a flush as well.(if I remember most peoples posts correctly, I shouldn't answer for anyone else sorry)
This is what most of us have been saying, we're not really Democrats or Republicans as there is trash on both sides. It just so happens at this point in time, the democratic party is completely corrupt and out of control, but the Republicans could use a flush as well.(if I remember most peoples posts correctly, I shouldn't answer for anyone else sorry)
Absolutely!!
DC is a cesspool of evil
-
This is what most of us have been saying, we're not really Democrats or Republicans as there is trash on both sides. It just so happens at this point in time, the democratic party is completely corrupt and out of control, but the Republicans could use a flush as well.(if I remember most peoples posts correctly, I shouldn't answer for anyone else sorry)
Absolutely!!
DC is a cesspool of evil
Absolutely!!
DC is a cesspool of evil
Gee hammer, I did notice Trump's latest makeup job has tilted more to the Red demonic side... ?
I'll repeat... How's your 401 doing lately? Tariff Trump destroying the US economy. Damn- on a personal level, if he puts his 200% tariffs on French wine. Well, damn- I'm going to be drinking that shitty $5 buck Bota Box.
-
Absolutely!!
DC is a cesspool of evil
Gee hammer, I did notice Trump's latest makeup job has tilted more to the Red demonic side... ?
I'll repeat... How's your 401 doing lately? Tariff Trump destroying the US economy. Damn- on a personal level, if he puts his 200% tariffs on French wine. Well, damn- I'm going to be drinking that shitty $5 buck Bota Box.
Gee hammer, I did notice Trump's latest makeup job has tilted more to the Red demonic side... ?
I'll repeat... How's your 401 doing lately? Tariff Trump destroying the US economy. Damn- on a personal level, if he puts his 200% tariffs on French wine. Well, damn- I'm going to be drinking that shitty $5 buck Bota Box.
Caught my French Le Creuset on sale, enjoy the boxed grape juice though.
-
Absolutely!!
DC is a cesspool of evil
Gee hammer, I did notice Trump's latest makeup job has tilted more to the Red demonic side... ?
I'll repeat... How's your 401 doing lately? Tariff Trump destroying the US economy. Damn- on a personal level, if he puts his 200% tariffs on French wine. Well, damn- I'm going to be drinking that shitty $5 buck Bota Box.
Gee hammer, I did notice Trump's latest makeup job has tilted more to the Red demonic side... ?
I'll repeat... How's your 401 doing lately? Tariff Trump destroying the US economy. Damn- on a personal level, if he puts his 200% tariffs on French wine. Well, damn- I'm going to be drinking that shitty $5 buck Bota Box.
change is tumult, but the changes MUST be happening. The economy will flutter you think the new plants can be built in two minutes ? and the tariffs are reciprocal tariffs, look it up.
Bout time we fixed our self-defeating trade policies and get OUR manufacturing back into our own country again. But thanks for stopping by and letting us see you as the old whoreta again.
Feb 11, 2025Forty-seven percent of Americans approve of Trump's job performance in the less than a month since he was sworn in as the 47th president, the latest national survey by the Pew Research Center found.Overall, 45 percent of voters approve of Trump's job performance and 54 percent disapprove. Last month it was 45-53 percent. Approval of Trump hit a new high of 91 percent among Republicans. -
As warped as it is, at least Woody has some kind of sense of humor.....
-
-
the corruption in our gov was far worse and it keeps being found out .....
really bad.
What the New FHFA Director Found When He Went to Work Is Astounding
"Musk added that his goal is to save $1 trillion of waste and fraud by fiscal year 2026. Musk went on to describe instances where there were software licenses and media subscriptions that outnumbered employees in a department. Musk also stated that DOGE has found "twice as many government credit cards as there are humans.""
-
Absolutely!!
DC is a cesspool of evil
Gee hammer, I did notice Trump's latest makeup job has tilted more to the Red demonic side... ?
I'll repeat... How's your 401 doing lately? Tariff Trump destroying the US economy. Damn- on a personal level, if he puts his 200% tariffs on French wine. Well, damn- I'm going to be drinking that shitty $5 buck Bota Box.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login