Skip to content

And another terrorist attack

Political Discussion
22 5 262
  • Looks to me the entire zone is a combat area.

  • @fy56 said:

    C’mon man. Just stop.

    As in any war civilian casualties happen. The “pager attacks” were not aimed at civilians, as is the common practice of Islamists.

    This wasn't a strike on a combatant structure with some collateral damage ...

    They had no idea where these pagers had traveled since the shipment. No idea if they'd been handed to civilians, which absolutely happened. No idea if the combatant was standing in a public area by civilians. So when they set off the bombs, many non-combatants were injured or killed. Israel exploded them indiscriminately because they don't care. And their propaganda arm is in full swing out here to make you think it was some super awesome James Bond attack on just the bad guys. 

    @mld-woody said:

    This wasn't a strike on a combatant structure with some collateral damage ...

    They had no idea where these pagers had traveled since the shipment. No idea if they'd been handed to civilians, which absolutely happened. No idea if the combatant was standing in a public area by civilians. So when they set off the bombs, many non-combatants were injured or killed. Israel exploded them indiscriminately because they don't care. And their propaganda arm is in full swing out here to make you think it was some super awesome James Bond attack on just the bad guys. 

    Since the shipment to who? That’s right,  to Hezbollah who distributed them.

    And you’re right, they had no idea where these devices (that are useless to most everyone except terrorists)could end  up.

    But if you believe getting these pagers in the hands of innocent people is what Israel was relying on, then there’s no point in going further.

    I don’t.

  • @mld-woody said:

    This wasn't a strike on a combatant structure with some collateral damage ...

    They had no idea where these pagers had traveled since the shipment. No idea if they'd been handed to civilians, which absolutely happened. No idea if the combatant was standing in a public area by civilians. So when they set off the bombs, many non-combatants were injured or killed. Israel exploded them indiscriminately because they don't care. And their propaganda arm is in full swing out here to make you think it was some super awesome James Bond attack on just the bad guys. 

    Since the shipment to who? That’s right,  to Hezbollah who distributed them.

    And you’re right, they had no idea where these devices (that are useless to most everyone except terrorists)could end  up.

    But if you believe getting these pagers in the hands of innocent people is what Israel was relying on, then there’s no point in going further.

    I don’t.

    @fy56 said:

    Since the shipment to who? That’s right,  to Hezbollah who distributed them.

    And you’re right, they had no idea where these devices (that are useless to most everyone except terrorists)could end  up.

    But if you believe getting these pagers in the hands of innocent people is what Israel was relying on, then there’s no point in going further.

    I don’t.

    I don't think Israel have a shit whether they got into the hands of innocent people. I mean, we know they didn't, because there plan didn't include any way to prevent against it. 

  • Hamas intentionally and personally murdered babies and children standing in front of them, and all of Gaza cheered these murders.

    They weren't collateral damage, but you were indoctrinated into believing if anyone was hinted at being oppressed, even if it's not true, then it's ok.

  • JaxJ Jax

    Hamas intentionally and personally murdered babies and children standing in front of them, and all of Gaza cheered these murders.

    They weren't collateral damage, but you were indoctrinated into believing if anyone was hinted at being oppressed, even if it's not true, then it's ok.

    @jax said:

    Hamas intentionally and personally murdered babies and children standing in front of them, and all of Gaza cheered these murders.

    They weren't collateral damage, but you were indoctrinated into believing if anyone was hinted at being oppressed, even if it's not true, then it's ok.

    I never said it was ok. I never defended or justified Hamas's actions. They committed a terrorist attack

    The world is not black and white. If I disagree with you in Israel that doesn't mean I believe the complete opposite. I realize you MAGA folks have a very simple "us vs then" view of the world but that's not how things work.

    Both groups can be the bad guy

  • @fy56 said:

    Since the shipment to who? That’s right,  to Hezbollah who distributed them.

    And you’re right, they had no idea where these devices (that are useless to most everyone except terrorists)could end  up.

    But if you believe getting these pagers in the hands of innocent people is what Israel was relying on, then there’s no point in going further.

    I don’t.

    I don't think Israel have a shit whether they got into the hands of innocent people. I mean, we know they didn't, because there plan didn't include any way to prevent against it. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't think Israel have a shit whether they got into the hands of innocent people. I mean, we know they didn't, because there plan didn't include any way to prevent against it. 

    Hamas doesn’t either.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I don't think Israel have a shit whether they got into the hands of innocent people. I mean, we know they didn't, because there plan didn't include any way to prevent against it. 

    Hamas doesn’t either.

    @fy56 said:

    Hamas doesn’t either.

    I never said otherwise 

  • @fy56 said:

    Since the shipment to who? That’s right,  to Hezbollah who distributed them.

    And you’re right, they had no idea where these devices (that are useless to most everyone except terrorists)could end  up.

    But if you believe getting these pagers in the hands of innocent people is what Israel was relying on, then there’s no point in going further.

    I don’t.

    I don't think Israel have a shit whether they got into the hands of innocent people. I mean, we know they didn't, because there plan didn't include any way to prevent against it. 

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't think Israel have a shit whether they got into the hands of innocent people. I mean, we know they didn't, because there plan didn't include any way to prevent against it. 

    you dont' think at all. Answer the definitions of words that you violate. Intentionally targeting innocent civilians is terrorism - innocent people get killed in every war that has ever happened. The two babies of Israel that were kidnapped - were murdered by hand by the terrorists. And the woman with the murdered babies who was murdered....was not the mother - sick twisted terrorist viciousness.

       You can stop trying to equate that with accidental deaths of civilians while fighting terrorists who hide in hospitals and schools and mosques....

       just stop. If you can't stop, you should figure out why, or get help doing so.

  • @fy56 said:

    Hamas doesn’t either.

    I never said otherwise 

    @mld-woody said:

    I never said otherwise 

    But you put Israel’s sending of loaded pagers to Hezbollahs leaders on par with the flagrant and unmistakable acts of Islamic terrorism, which is what started this conversation.

  • Not sure why anyone attempts ‘debate’ or rhetoric with the birdgirl….

    Whatever   It is sure does have a lot of time to be posting on a public forum during normal working hours……..

    Unless he’s a plant….. just here to irritate and prompt the few posters like us lol…..

    rumor has it Hoorta actually went to confession and his penance was to get the heck off social media!

  • @mld-woody said:

    I never said otherwise 

    But you put Israel’s sending of loaded pagers to Hezbollahs leaders on par with the flagrant and unmistakable acts of Islamic terrorism, which is what started this conversation.

    @fy56 said:

    But you put Israel’s sending of loaded pagers to Hezbollahs leaders on par with the flagrant and unmistakable acts of Islamic terrorism, which is what started this conversation.

    I never said on par either. 

    You going to keep swinging and missing here?