Skip to content

Josh McDaniels

The Browns Board
9 5 861
  • So we all (me included) gave Josh McDaniels crap for how he was handling the situation in Denver, especially with his ProBowl, cannon armed QB & Stud WR.

    Well McDaniels is 3-0... we are 0-3.

    The fun in being a Browns fan.

  • So we all (me included) gave Josh McDaniels crap for how he was handling the situation in Denver, especially with his ProBowl, cannon armed QB & Stud WR.

    Well McDaniels is 3-0... we are 0-3.

    The fun in being a Browns fan.

    @mario said:

    So we all (me included) gave Josh McDaniels crap for how he was handling the situation in Denver, especially with his ProBowl, cannon armed QB & Stud WR.

    Well McDaniels is 3-0... we are 0-3.

    The fun in being a Browns fan.

    Are you a Browns fan?

  • no I post on a Browns board for the hell of it.

    Moron.

  • no I post on a Browns board for the hell of it.

    Moron.

    @mario said:

    no I post on a Browns board for the hell of it.

    Moron.

    Troll

  • the broncos won't go .500 this year. mark that down.

  • the broncos won't go .500 this year. mark that down.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    the broncos won't go .500 this year. mark that down.

    Hmm, three games in... I would have bet you were right around week 1, now I am not so sure. KCx2, Oak (at Denver), Wash would make 7...they are all games we should win based off what we have seen so far, but 2 division sweeps is expecting a bit much. Lets call that 6 wins, with one loss to a division rival. That leaves NE, Ind, Pit, Bal, Dal, Phi, NYG, and SDx2. Tall order but I think we can go 3-6 against that schedule. That would be 9 wins. it could happen.

    I am still not completely on the McDaniels love train, some of his off season moves were just too head shaking. As a personel guy I still have my doubts, but he is good at the X's and O's part. I don't know if he is a long term solution, but I certainly don't mind waiting to see with all these W's showing up.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    the broncos won't go .500 this year. mark that down.

    Hmm, three games in... I would have bet you were right around week 1, now I am not so sure. KCx2, Oak (at Denver), Wash would make 7...they are all games we should win based off what we have seen so far, but 2 division sweeps is expecting a bit much. Lets call that 6 wins, with one loss to a division rival. That leaves NE, Ind, Pit, Bal, Dal, Phi, NYG, and SDx2. Tall order but I think we can go 3-6 against that schedule. That would be 9 wins. it could happen.

    I am still not completely on the McDaniels love train, some of his off season moves were just too head shaking. As a personel guy I still have my doubts, but he is good at the X's and O's part. I don't know if he is a long term solution, but I certainly don't mind waiting to see with all these W's showing up.

    @broncoinskinland said:

    Hmm, three games in... I would have bet you were right around week 1, now I am not so sure. KCx2, Oak (at Denver), Wash would make 7...they are all games we should win based off what we have seen so far, but 2 division sweeps is expecting a bit much. Lets call that 6 wins, with one loss to a division rival. That leaves NE, Ind, Pit, Bal, Dal, Phi, NYG, and SDx2. Tall order but I think we can go 3-6 against that schedule. That would be 9 wins. it could happen.

    I am still not completely on the McDaniels love train, some of his off season moves were just too head shaking. As a personel guy I still have my doubts, but he is good at the X's and O's part. I don't know if he is a long term solution, but I certainly don't mind waiting to see with all these W's showing up.

    i think that winning three off of ne, ind, pit, bal, dal, phi, nyg and sdx2 is a reach. i am not trying to be a dick and appreciate you coming onto another team's board and giving insight (and actually NOT trying to be a dick) but i think that you guys have no shot at that. you barely beat the bengals, beat the crap out of us (not impressive at all) and beat the lowly raiders. i'm sorry man but i don't see 5 more wins. however i did predict the browns to win 6-8 this year so i've clearly been wrong before.

  • Come on! The Broncos in Cincy had the biggest strike of good luck I've ever seen in my life. Then they had...us. Then they won against another lousy team.

    How about them going 3-13 by the end of the season?

  • @broncoinskinland said:

    Hmm, three games in... I would have bet you were right around week 1, now I am not so sure. KCx2, Oak (at Denver), Wash would make 7...they are all games we should win based off what we have seen so far, but 2 division sweeps is expecting a bit much. Lets call that 6 wins, with one loss to a division rival. That leaves NE, Ind, Pit, Bal, Dal, Phi, NYG, and SDx2. Tall order but I think we can go 3-6 against that schedule. That would be 9 wins. it could happen.

    I am still not completely on the McDaniels love train, some of his off season moves were just too head shaking. As a personel guy I still have my doubts, but he is good at the X's and O's part. I don't know if he is a long term solution, but I certainly don't mind waiting to see with all these W's showing up.

    i think that winning three off of ne, ind, pit, bal, dal, phi, nyg and sdx2 is a reach. i am not trying to be a dick and appreciate you coming onto another team's board and giving insight (and actually NOT trying to be a dick) but i think that you guys have no shot at that. you barely beat the bengals, beat the crap out of us (not impressive at all) and beat the lowly raiders. i'm sorry man but i don't see 5 more wins. however i did predict the browns to win 6-8 this year so i've clearly been wrong before.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    i think that winning three off of ne, ind, pit, bal, dal, phi, nyg and sdx2 is a reach. i am not trying to be a dick and appreciate you coming onto another team's board and giving insight (and actually NOT trying to be a dick) but i think that you guys have no shot at that. you barely beat the bengals, beat the crap out of us (not impressive at all) and beat the lowly raiders. i'm sorry man but i don't see 5 more wins. however i did predict the browns to win 6-8 this year so i've clearly been wrong before.

    You could still be right, but at this point I would bet a beer on it which is more than I would have risked week 1. I think we split with SD (who look suspect) so there is one, NE an Dal both look like they may be regressing, could be one there, Pit and Philly have injury issues at key positions, there's a possible, we COULD pull of a two team division sweep of KC and Oak, theres another. Really I am just letting optimism run wild here, I tend to think you are right, and we are still a 5-8 win team but I wouldn't put the book it on the end just yet. 😉

    Edited addition: I know the quality of opponents thus far is suspect, but we are top 5 in EVERY defensive category statistically. Yes, that will change Vs teams like Indianapolis, Baltimore, etc. but that is a LONG way from the 25th or below in every gategory from last year. A competent D makes many games possible.