The Blacklist
-
"The Blacklist" on netflix at the moment... James Spader is exceptional!! I avoid series because I don't want to to become sucked into a time sink that a series requires. I have plenty of ways to spend my time in the evenings


This one so far, does not suck .....Had no idea who James Spader was until someone told me one day my voice reminded me of his. Looked him up and found TBL.
Great actor, show with a fantastic premise. Going to warn you, it falls off very hard after season 3-4.
-
"The Blacklist" on netflix at the moment... James Spader is exceptional!! I avoid series because I don't want to to become sucked into a time sink that a series requires. I have plenty of ways to spend my time in the evenings


This one so far, does not suck .....Spader is great in anything he does. The 1st movie I ever saw him in was Tuff Turf. Then he was in Less Than Zero, Pretty in Pink, Wolf, and Sex Lies and Videotape. Then some series he was in were The Practice & Boston Legal.
Axe, if you want to see a good series check out Landman with Billy Bob Thornton...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login