Free Agent WR signed
-
-
Adding another weapon to the offensive arsenal
We have signed WR Deandre Carter.
I know nothing about this guy... I guess I'll check the specs.. Maybe moving on from Elijah Moore?
-
Adding another weapon to the offensive arsenal
We have signed WR Deandre Carter.
I know nothing about this guy... I guess I'll check the specs.. Maybe moving on from Elijah Moore?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login