Skip to content

2024 college QB stats

The Browns Board
23 11 491 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

    You should probably look at Brady's rushing numbers.  

    Good point Tia!!

    I guess I’m happy about the pick now!

    @fy56 said:

    Good point Tia. 

    Just leave it at this part next time. 

  • In 2024 Kyle McCord led the FBS in passing yards, beat two top 25 teams (including Cam Ward’s Hurricanes).

    Turned around a losing Syracuse squad to a into a 10-3 season, while winning a bowl game.

    But nobody went crazy when he was drafted in the 6th round.

    I have a bad feeling about Will Howard going to the Stoolers.

    I remember when Big Ben was drafted…it’s like Deja Vu all over again.

  • @fy56 said:

    Good point Tia. 

    Just leave it at this part next time. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Just leave it at this part next time. 

    But why?

    Being a late round pick, it’s not a big deal if he can’t cut it.  I’m gonna root for the guy, he’s a Brown.