Skip to content

Bengals @ Browns

The Browns Board
30 18 2.5k
  • If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

  • If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    @ballpeen said:

    If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    You would say that

  • @ballpeen said:

    If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    You would say that

    AdaM said:

    You would say that

    JMO...just as you have a different opinion

  • AdaM said:

    You would say that

    JMO...just as you have a different opinion

    @ballpeen said:

    JMO...just as you have a different opinion

    My opinion is that he will throw no less than 2 interceptions, one of which will be a pick 6. Quinn starts the 2nd half.

    Rinse and repeat week to week

  • If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    @ballpeen said:

    If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    Interceptions returned for TDs count AGAINST us, not for us.

    I see the Leopard has finally show his spots.

  • I dont care for interceptions, contraception's anything if the Browns Win and Score touchdowns.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    4 field goals. not because of the offense getting down to the 30 but because cribbs will return the ball to the 20 and we will lose ten yards on 3 downs.

    + since we can't get the ball over the opponents 50 yard line, mangini is about to start implementing the drop kick rule.

    AdaM said:

    + since we can't get the ball over the opponents 50 yard line, mangini is about to start implementing the drop kick rule.

    That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

  • AdaM said:

    + since we can't get the ball over the opponents 50 yard line, mangini is about to start implementing the drop kick rule.

    That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

    @d-bone said:

    That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

    That would be brilliant

  • After watching the Pitt Cincy game, Cincinnati looks legit this year thanks to a healthy Carson Palmer and a tougher defense thanks mostly to Manaluga (sp?) who we PASSED on in the draft. Short answer, we're going to get rolled again. I can't believe that I am actually looking forward to the fact that the game will be in cleveland so the fans will actually be able to give mangini a piece of their minds. I don't advise paying money to see this debacle, but if you do, please throw in an extra BOOOOOO for me. 😠

  • If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    @ballpeen said:

    If DA plays I think we can score a few TDs

    this season or next week?

  • If we don't win this week....we will get killed, either or....we win a close one....or get bombed with 42~48 points to 10! I'll go 49~10 with another td in mop up duty.

  • AdaM said:

    + since we can't get the ball over the opponents 50 yard line, mangini is about to start implementing the drop kick rule.

    That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

    @d-bone said:

    That or a QB sneak on 1st down.

    I think he'll get creative this week.

    Start with Cribbs on the left side at WR, bring him in motion, then snap the ball as if handing it off. At this point, Cribbs and Lewis (after all, we won't have Harrison in, remember) will begin spinning in an interpretive dance. Then, Ratliff will act unsure what to do. The right side of the line, as they won't actually be blocking, shall pick up Ratliff while singing show tunes. After a musical number, he will then pass it to Cribbs, who at this point is all by his lonesome now that he and Lewis reached the tragic end of their performance, where Lewis is killed by his stepfather, and the dejected Cribbs shall take it to the house.

    I personally find this more logical than that QB sneak.

  • If DA starts, there is the one hope for us Browns fans. If Dabol will allow it, DA could have one of those unstoppable games. If he gets in rhythm, he is flat out lethal and a blast. Most of don't want him as the long term answer as his other 14-15 games per season are average at best. But for those 1 or 2 games a year, he's memorizingly good (as you know from the '07 Bengals game in Cleveland).

    If we start Quinn, then who knows. Could be methodically bad or methodically good. I think fireworks are out of the question at this stage.

    The only other hope is you're coming off a big win, and maybe we catch you in a lull...

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    Geez, who am I kidding. Someone once said, "I may not be fooling anybody else, but at least I'm fooling myself!" - and I guess I'll take it at this point.

  • If DA starts we have a chance to put some points up, and keep the game close. but are defense needs to make some tackles too.... 😒

  • browns win if DA starts, mark it down.

    if any Quinn or Ratliff starts, browns lose.

  • browns win if DA starts, mark it down.

    if any Quinn or Ratliff starts, browns lose.

    @beefjerky said:

    browns win if DA starts, mark it down.

    if any Quinn or Ratliff starts, browns lose.

    🙄

  • @beefjerky said:

    browns win if DA starts, mark it down.

    if any Quinn or Ratliff starts, browns lose.

    🙄

    @onyx said:

    🙄

    Browns will thrash Bungles with Anderson starting.

    Jerome Harrison looked great last week. Add in Braylon Edwards and Josh Cribbs and Anderson has some lightning fast weapons to run rampant on soft Bungles D.

    Anderson 23-37 402 Yds, 4 TD 1 Int

    Browns 38 Bungles 20

    HB

  • Bengals 44

    Browns 13

    DA

    14/34 203yds 0td 3int

  • Browns 28 Bengals 24

    DA 2tds/1int 210yds 55 comp %

    we win by rushing..... and defense?

  • browns win - 21-17.. if the browns offense has more t.o.p this week, and scores a few touchdowns...browns D is less gassed= browns "upset" the bengals..