Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. A foreigners mock draft

A foreigners mock draft

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
4 Posts 4 Posters 161 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 4k Posts
    • 918 Reputation
    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Using this site and with little idea about college football but wanting to join in the fun I had a go and traded up and down to come up with....the below completely unrealistic Browns draft.

    https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator

    #2 - Travis Hunter - WR/CB - Colorado - I'm not convinced about the two way thing but the best player in the draft worked out well with Garrett....

    #20 - Sheuder Sanders - QB - Colorado - I'm not allowing the Steelers to grab the next best QB at #21

    #34 - Josh Conerly Jr - OT - Oregon - We need to draft a tackle in this area of the draft

    #67 - Cam Skattebo - RB - Tough runner who finishes well and is also a very good receiver

    #94 - Jalen Royals - WR - Utah State - I'm expecting Hunter to play more corner than WR

    #105 - Ashton Gillotte - DE - Lousiville - Can play a few different packages 

    #154 - Quinn Ewers - QB - Texas - Take a chance on a good pocket passer without much else who may be better than a back up behind a good O-Line

    sydS S 2 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • L LondonBrown

      Using this site and with little idea about college football but wanting to join in the fun I had a go and traded up and down to come up with....the below completely unrealistic Browns draft.

      https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator

      #2 - Travis Hunter - WR/CB - Colorado - I'm not convinced about the two way thing but the best player in the draft worked out well with Garrett....

      #20 - Sheuder Sanders - QB - Colorado - I'm not allowing the Steelers to grab the next best QB at #21

      #34 - Josh Conerly Jr - OT - Oregon - We need to draft a tackle in this area of the draft

      #67 - Cam Skattebo - RB - Tough runner who finishes well and is also a very good receiver

      #94 - Jalen Royals - WR - Utah State - I'm expecting Hunter to play more corner than WR

      #105 - Ashton Gillotte - DE - Lousiville - Can play a few different packages 

      #154 - Quinn Ewers - QB - Texas - Take a chance on a good pocket passer without much else who may be better than a back up behind a good O-Line

      syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 7k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      sydS syd wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @londonbrown said:

      #34 - Josh Conerly Jr - OT - Oregon - We need to draft a tackle in this area of the draft

      #67 - Cam Skattebo - RB - Tough runner who finishes well and is also a very good receiver

      my mock has these two also

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Berean BereanB Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 34 Posts
        • 2 Reputation
        BereanB Berean wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I see pitspuke taking Milroe.  Not convinced Sanders is worth the move but also I'm worried none of the top 4 qbs will be there at 33.  So, not a bad mock.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • L LondonBrown

          Using this site and with little idea about college football but wanting to join in the fun I had a go and traded up and down to come up with....the below completely unrealistic Browns draft.

          https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator

          #2 - Travis Hunter - WR/CB - Colorado - I'm not convinced about the two way thing but the best player in the draft worked out well with Garrett....

          #20 - Sheuder Sanders - QB - Colorado - I'm not allowing the Steelers to grab the next best QB at #21

          #34 - Josh Conerly Jr - OT - Oregon - We need to draft a tackle in this area of the draft

          #67 - Cam Skattebo - RB - Tough runner who finishes well and is also a very good receiver

          #94 - Jalen Royals - WR - Utah State - I'm expecting Hunter to play more corner than WR

          #105 - Ashton Gillotte - DE - Lousiville - Can play a few different packages 

          #154 - Quinn Ewers - QB - Texas - Take a chance on a good pocket passer without much else who may be better than a back up behind a good O-Line

          SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 5k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @londonbrown said:

          Using this site and with little idea about college football but wanting to join in the fun I had a go and traded up and down to come up with....the below completely unrealistic Browns draft.

          https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator

          #2 - Travis Hunter - WR/CB - Colorado - I'm not convinced about the two way thing but the best player in the draft worked out well with Garrett....

          #20 - Sheuder Sanders - QB - Colorado - I'm not allowing the Steelers to grab the next best QB at #21

          #34 - Josh Conerly Jr - OT - Oregon - We need to draft a tackle in this area of the draft

          #67 - Cam Skattebo - RB - Tough runner who finishes well and is also a very good receiver

          #94 - Jalen Royals - WR - Utah State - I'm expecting Hunter to play more corner than WR

          #105 - Ashton Gillotte - DE - Lousiville - Can play a few different packages 

          #154 - Quinn Ewers - QB - Texas - Take a chance on a good pocket passer without much else who may be better than a back up behind a good O-Line

          Gotta be honest I’m not a fan of a 4.65 running back at the top of the 3rd round.

           Don’t want Sanders at all either and I feel like there will be other OT options (better) than Conerly at 33. But I don’t think we will make a selection at 33.  

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate