Day 2 Friday 2025 NFL Draft
-
I wonder if they told Myles they also planned LB help early in the 2nd. Make him twice as happy.?
-
Damn I sure wanted Burden for the Browns more than a LB.
-
DT and LB just doesn’t feel like the typical Berry draft. The positional value obsession seems to have given way to just drafting good players
-
I didn’t realize Judkins rocked a Cruella DeVille hair do. Interesting fashion choice.
-
Shough drafted by Saints wow
-
Can we get a close up of Shedeur pouting ?
-
I’m very impressed with the level of “talent” Shough surrounded himself with at home there
-
Follow along and come watch Day 2 with us in discord. Streaming The Draft on NFL.com.
Come talk shop, all are welcomed. We'll be on all night.
-
Judkins is a good pick. I just was holding out hope for Cam Skattebo.
-
There must be something really, REALLY wrong physically for Will Johnson.
He was a legit top 10 pick during the season.
There must be something really, REALLY wrong physically for Will Johnson.
He was a legit top 10 pick during the season.
And he’s gone to Arizona with pick 47
-
Damn, there goes Ersery ?
-
Where are the Browns going at 67?
If Landon Jackson is there he’d be a tough pass but you have to think 3rd round is offense?
-
I like the word they used, "Vision", something missing with Ford.
They said he's like Nick Chubb, but with more speed.
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
You don't just compare guys to Nick Chubb all willy nilly 'round these parts.
They said he's like Nick Chubb, but with more speed.
He's not as fast as Chubb was.
-
Where are the Browns going at 67?
If Landon Jackson is there he’d be a tough pass but you have to think 3rd round is offense?
Where are the Browns going at 67?
If Landon Jackson is there he’d be a tough pass but you have to think 3rd round is offense?
Who knows at this point...
I mean, Berry loves him some cornerbacks and we have two of our top three on their last season of their rookie contracts.
I would think OLine could be a pick... or WR... TE...
-
Rats I was hoping Green would slide to us.
-
Had to be the Ravens dammit
-
Rats I was hoping Green would slide to us.
Rats I was hoping Green would slide to us.
He’s bawling, lol. Poor guy has to go to Baltimore, haha.
-
Well none of the next 4 before the Browns pick needs a QB. Sanders now?
-
The Sanders slide is kinda fascinating. Didn’t see that coming.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login