Day 2 Friday 2025 NFL Draft
-
Had to be the Ravens dammit
-
Rats I was hoping Green would slide to us.
Rats I was hoping Green would slide to us.
He’s bawling, lol. Poor guy has to go to Baltimore, haha.
-
Well none of the next 4 before the Browns pick needs a QB. Sanders now?
-
The Sanders slide is kinda fascinating. Didn’t see that coming.
-
Well none of the next 4 before the Browns pick needs a QB. Sanders now?
Well none of the next 4 before the Browns pick needs a QB. Sanders now?
I hear they've locked Haslem in the men's room.
-
I can't believe Shemar Turner went before Norman-Lott.
Norman-Lott has one of the highest passrush productivity metrics [pretty sure he's #1 somehow] of any DT from the last 10 years while Shemar Turner also wears shoulder pads.
And of course the evil empire got Norman-Lott to put next to Chris Jones.
And after that, Mukuba fell to Philly who gave up 1 catch every 40 plays in coverage.
-
The Sanders slide is kinda fascinating. Didn’t see that coming.
The Sanders slide is kinda fascinating. Didn’t see that coming.
McShay predicted him sliding into Round 2, and the way he explained it made sense...
Round 3? This is oobatz.
-
Browns will be on the clock in a minute. If it's not Shedeur, maybe Harold Fannin of Bowling Green?
-
Browns will be on the clock in a minute. If it's not Shedeur, maybe Harold Fannin of Bowling Green?
-
Here we go...
-
Please not Sanders
-
If I had a nickel for every time someone overdrafted a DL named Shemar, I'd have 2 nickels
-
Harold Fannin Jr, TE Bowling Green.
Another player who plays with an attitude.
I sense a trend here, boys.
-
If I had a nickel for every time someone overdrafted a DL named Shemar, I'd have 2 nickels
If I had a nickel for every time someone overdrafted a DL named Shemar, I'd have 2 nickels
Hahaha!
-
I was really impressed when he played us in College Station. I think he's a great pick for the Browns. Excellent speed for a big guy, more like a WR in pads. And not without moves ATC either.
-
I love Fannin ? You wanna talk about a weapon, he's a big time pass catcher.
-
We got a MAC guy! Nice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login