Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Would You Have….?

Would You Have….?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
18 Posts 8 Posters 250 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 15k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #1

    1. Stayed at 2? If so, who would you have taken?

    2. If you said no to #1 and would have taken the Jags trade offer, would you have taken Graham or would you have taken someone else? If so, who?

    A 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I would have traded based on the offer we received.  I would have also taken Graham. I wouldn't have taken Jentry.  Not that high.  Too much guaranteed money for a back.

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeenB ballpeen

        I would have traded based on the offer we received.  I would have also taken Graham. I wouldn't have taken Jentry.  Not that high.  Too much guaranteed money for a back.

        Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 15k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ballpeen said:

        I would have traded based on the offer we received.  I would have also taken Graham. I wouldn't have taken Jentry.  Not that high.  Too much guaranteed money for a back.

        I agree. In a perfect world I might have considered trading down again and taking Graham if possible or Penn State TE Tyler Warren.

        ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 12k Posts
          • 7k Reputation
          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I have a feeling that AB was after Ward, but once he was taken off the board they traded down.

          Which IMO was a good move.

          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
          Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 7k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            sydS syd wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I had us taking this guy after a second trade back with Chicago, but hey I did get the first  trade back right

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

              @ballpeen said:

              I would have traded based on the offer we received.  I would have also taken Graham. I wouldn't have taken Jentry.  Not that high.  Too much guaranteed money for a back.

              I agree. In a perfect world I might have considered trading down again and taking Graham if possible or Penn State TE Tyler Warren.

              ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 9k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dutch-oven said:

              I agree. In a perfect world I might have considered trading down again and taking Graham if possible or Penn State TE Tyler Warren.

              Somewhere in this draft we will draft a TE.  A couple i like a little later in the draft is Dipree from Bama and Helm from Texas.  I think both can be solid blocking and receiving weapons.

              If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
              Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                I have a feeling that AB was after Ward, but once he was taken off the board they traded down.

                Which IMO was a good move.

                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 15k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @canton-dawg said:

                I have a feeling that AB was after Ward, but once he was taken off the board they traded down.

                Which IMO was a good move.

                McShay said Wednesday night that both the Browns and Giants made substantial offers to move up to #1

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ballpeenB ballpeen

                  @dutch-oven said:

                  I agree. In a perfect world I might have considered trading down again and taking Graham if possible or Penn State TE Tyler Warren.

                  Somewhere in this draft we will draft a TE.  A couple i like a little later in the draft is Dipree from Bama and Helm from Texas.  I think both can be solid blocking and receiving weapons.

                  Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @ballpeen said:

                  Somewhere in this draft we will draft a TE.  A couple i like a little later in the draft is Dipree from Bama and Helm from Texas.  I think both can be solid blocking and receiving weapons.

                  I really like the Lachay kid from Iowa

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 918 Reputation
                    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I loved the trade but would have drafted Membou at #5

                    Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • L LondonBrown

                      I loved the trade but would have drafted Membou at #5

                      Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @londonbrown said:

                      I loved the trade but would have drafted Membou at #5

                      I’m a little confused about Membou… one scouting report said that he most likely will be a guard in the NFL

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                        1. Stayed at 2? If so, who would you have taken?

                        2. If you said no to #1 and would have taken the Jags trade offer, would you have taken Graham or would you have taken someone else? If so, who?

                        AP1 A Posting Machine Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 783 Posts
                        • 670 Reputation
                        A AP1 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        1. Stayed at 2? If so, who would you have taken?

                        2. If you said no to #1 and would have taken the Jags trade offer, would you have taken Graham or would you have taken someone else? If so, who?

                        The only other player I'd have taken at 5 would have been Kelvin Banks, Jr.

                        If I'd have thought the opportunity presented itself to trade back again and get Tyler Warren, I'd have done that at as well.

                        Let it be known, I'm thrilled with getting Mason Graham. I believe he's one of the best players in this draft regardless of position.

                        Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • A AP1

                          @dutch-oven said:

                          1. Stayed at 2? If so, who would you have taken?

                          2. If you said no to #1 and would have taken the Jags trade offer, would you have taken Graham or would you have taken someone else? If so, who?

                          The only other player I'd have taken at 5 would have been Kelvin Banks, Jr.

                          If I'd have thought the opportunity presented itself to trade back again and get Tyler Warren, I'd have done that at as well.

                          Let it be known, I'm thrilled with getting Mason Graham. I believe he's one of the best players in this draft regardless of position.

                          Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 15k Posts
                          • 8k Reputation
                          Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @ap1 said:

                          The only other player I'd have taken at 5 would have been Kelvin Banks, Jr.

                          If I'd have thought the opportunity presented itself to trade back again and get Tyler Warren, I'd have done that at as well.

                          Let it be known, I'm thrilled with getting Mason Graham. I believe he's one of the best players in this draft regardless of position.

                          Graham is going to give the Browns some needed nastiness on defense 

                          sydS 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 918 Reputation
                            L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            It seems to be pretty much widely accepted that Mason Graham is a very good player and one of the best in the draft it just depends if you think the position he plays is worthy of the #5 pick and that's where I struggle a bit

                            A Dutch OvenD 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • L LondonBrown

                              It seems to be pretty much widely accepted that Mason Graham is a very good player and one of the best in the draft it just depends if you think the position he plays is worthy of the #5 pick and that's where I struggle a bit

                              AP1 A Posting Machine Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 783 Posts
                              • 670 Reputation
                              A AP1 wrote on last edited by AP1
                              #14

                              @londonbrown said:

                              It seems to be pretty much widely accepted that Mason Graham is a very good player and one of the best in the draft it just depends if you think the position he plays is worthy of the #5 pick and that's where I struggle a bit

                              In the 2025 world of football, it's understandable why some think a DT isn't a diligent pick at #5.

                              In the AFC North, it's absolutely necessary. Baltimore and Pittsburgh have staked defensive claim on having DL that can control the middle.  Now, the Browns finally have a say otherwise. 

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍 ❤
                              Quote Reply
                              • L LondonBrown

                                It seems to be pretty much widely accepted that Mason Graham is a very good player and one of the best in the draft it just depends if you think the position he plays is worthy of the #5 pick and that's where I struggle a bit

                                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 15k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @londonbrown said:

                                It seems to be pretty much widely accepted that Mason Graham is a very good player and one of the best in the draft it just depends if you think the position he plays is worthy of the #5 pick and that's where I struggle a bit

                                That’s a valid concern 

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 9k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I would've taken the trade for sure.  If he's that good, then he fills a need.  I actually wanted one of the OT's though.  

                                  BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                                    @ap1 said:

                                    The only other player I'd have taken at 5 would have been Kelvin Banks, Jr.

                                    If I'd have thought the opportunity presented itself to trade back again and get Tyler Warren, I'd have done that at as well.

                                    Let it be known, I'm thrilled with getting Mason Graham. I believe he's one of the best players in this draft regardless of position.

                                    Graham is going to give the Browns some needed nastiness on defense 

                                    syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 7k Posts
                                    • 3k Reputation
                                    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @dutch-oven said:

                                    Graham is going to give the Browns some needed nastiness on defense 

                                    Is Hall going to be ready to play this year ? will he pan out ? I mean I sure as hell hope so

                                    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • sydS syd

                                      @dutch-oven said:

                                      Graham is going to give the Browns some needed nastiness on defense 

                                      Is Hall going to be ready to play this year ? will he pan out ? I mean I sure as hell hope so

                                      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                      • 14k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @syd said:

                                      Is Hall going to be ready to play this year ? will he pan out ? I mean I sure as hell hope so

                                      Not to mention JOK's health concerns

                                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      Theme
                                      • System
                                      • Light
                                      • Dark
                                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Forums
                                      • Recent
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Donate