Dillon Gabriel
-
Clearly something off the field is going on with Sanders
Watching Sports Center now and ex-Jets GM Mike Tannebaum is talking about Sanders, and he says that on the field he's a first round talent "but he must have turned people off with his interviews which is weird because other guys like Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel had interviews that came off bad and they still got drafted in the first round..."
?
Tannebaum also said after this that the Browns are having the best draft so far, with them "adding three immediate starters in Graham, Schwesinger and Judkins" and the fact that they now have Jacksonville's first round pick next year.
Watching Sports Center now and ex-Jets GM Mike Tannebaum is talking about Sanders, and he says that on the field he's a first round talent "but he must have turned people off with his interviews which is weird because other guys like Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel had interviews that came off bad and they still got drafted in the first round..."
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
-
Watching Sports Center now and ex-Jets GM Mike Tannebaum is talking about Sanders, and he says that on the field he's a first round talent "but he must have turned people off with his interviews which is weird because other guys like Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel had interviews that came off bad and they still got drafted in the first round..."
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
Oh trust me, this is a big reason I never had any interest in the Browns taking him. Middling physical tools paired with all the off the field things you mentioned.
But imo it is pretty wild seeing this fall. Manziel’s dad admitted predrsft that his son drank therapeutically, and he still got taken #22 overall.
-
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
Oh trust me, this is a big reason I never had any interest in the Browns taking him. Middling physical tools paired with all the off the field things you mentioned.
But imo it is pretty wild seeing this fall. Manziel’s dad admitted predrsft that his son drank therapeutically, and he still got taken #22 overall.
Oh trust me, this is a big reason I never had any interest in the Browns taking him. Middling physical tools paired with all the off the field things you mentioned.
But imo it is pretty wild seeing this fall. Manziel’s dad admitted predrsft that his son drank therapeutically, and he still got taken #22 overall.
It's the LaVar Ball effect.
@texasag1969 if it's affect, I know you'll let me know, but I think I'm square on the proper usage (hahahahahahahahaha).
GMs and Owners don't want to deal with Deion's mouth and social media megaphone when something doesn't go the way the family wants.
-
Watching Sports Center now and ex-Jets GM Mike Tannebaum is talking about Sanders, and he says that on the field he's a first round talent "but he must have turned people off with his interviews which is weird because other guys like Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel had interviews that came off bad and they still got drafted in the first round..."
?
Tannebaum also said after this that the Browns are having the best draft so far, with them "adding three immediate starters in Graham, Schwesinger and Judkins" and the fact that they now have Jacksonville's first round pick next year.
And Harold Fannin, who is a great piece to add with Njoku.
And Harold Fannin, who is a great piece to add with Njoku.
Believe it or not, I listed him 1st on my list of Flugel's Favorite Untalked about Fellers. How about these eye popping numbers in 2024:
13 games 117 rec 1555 yards 10 TD
I also listed the QB that's an inch taller than Russell Wilson was on draft day and 2 inches taller than Tom Thumb. Regardless of the bandwagon chomping at the bits to height snob him - his experience volume, success in 3 different programs and punctuation of it all going undefeated in the Big 10 plus winning the Conference Championship reflects a guy that deserves a shot IMO... If height was an issue - I think I'd see more INTs than I do below.
-
I wonder if the strategy is to double-dip at QB -- pick Sanders in the 5th and force him to make the roster? It worked for Washington
I wonder if the strategy is to double-dip at QB -- pick Sanders in the 5th and force him to make the roster? It worked for Washington
I assume we’re going to have like 6 QBs on the roster at some point in training camp, so yeah, might draft another guy. Probably pick up a udfa or 2. Maybe another trade or sign another team’s castoff?
-
Did someone say Dillon Gabriel ? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
-
Was anyone NOT stunned at the Dillon Gabriel pick? I was sure they would pick Will Howard there.
Maybe they still will draft Will Howard, too.
Short, not a big arm, but the kid can PLAY THE GAME, so can Howard.
Yes, the Browns are drafting guys who love to play the game.
Shadeur has fallen so far - maybe his celebrity has him being aloof from the rest of the guys. Some scouts seem to feel Sanders has a "superman complex". too bad.
Gabriel is a very, very popular guy with his team, and he is extremely smart. Like Bernie Kosar, his smarts overcome his physical limitations. Gabriel will surprise a lot of folks - and eventually end up as an outstanding qb coach.
-
I couldnt believe it... He looked absolutely shell shocked in the Natti championship game..
He didn't play in the National Championship Game - but I think you're talking about the rematch with Ohio State and he didn't look anything he did when he beat Ohio State..
I got nothing against the guy. I would have rather added a LT but I put this guy on my list of less talked about guys that I think could be good draft picks. With him, I was thinking later in the draft. He's the same size as Brian Sipe give or take half an inch or so. As we remember - Brian Sipe wasn't instant success. He did lead his team to an undefeated regular season record in the Big 10 and a Conference Championship.
Before that he did great at Central Florida and Oklahoma. He's gonna get height snobbed by a lot of people especially considering what QBs he went ahead of.
-
I couldnt believe it... He looked absolutely shell shocked in the Natti championship game..
He didn't play in the National Championship Game - but I think you're talking about the rematch with Ohio State and he didn't look anything he did when he beat Ohio State..
I got nothing against the guy. I would have rather added a LT but I put this guy on my list of less talked about guys that I think could be good draft picks. With him, I was thinking later in the draft. He's the same size as Brian Sipe give or take half an inch or so. As we remember - Brian Sipe wasn't instant success. He did lead his team to an undefeated regular season record in the Big 10 and a Conference Championship.
Before that he did great at Central Florida and Oklahoma. He's gonna get height snobbed by a lot of people especially considering what QBs he went ahead of.
He didn't play in the National Championship Game - but I think you're talking about the rematch with Ohio State and he didn't look anything he did when he beat Ohio State..
I got nothing against the guy. I would have rather added a LT but I put this guy on my list of less talked about guys that I think could be good draft picks. With him, I was thinking later in the draft. He's the same size as Brian Sipe give or take half an inch or so. As we remember - Brian Sipe wasn't instant success. He did lead his team to an undefeated regular season record in the Big 10 and a Conference Championship.
Before that he did great at Central Florida and Oklahoma. He's gonna get height snobbed by a lot of people especially considering what QBs he went ahead of.
Yeah I meant to say Ohio State Game... We beat Notre Dame... Blame it on Gangreen lol
-
Clearly something off the field is going on with Sanders so ignoring that and looking in vacuum, why have the Browns selected Dillon Gabriel
why have the Browns selected Dillon Gabriel
you know those harvard guy's, They have to prove they are the smartest guys in the room
-
And Harold Fannin, who is a great piece to add with Njoku.
Believe it or not, I listed him 1st on my list of Flugel's Favorite Untalked about Fellers. How about these eye popping numbers in 2024:
13 games 117 rec 1555 yards 10 TD
I also listed the QB that's an inch taller than Russell Wilson was on draft day and 2 inches taller than Tom Thumb. Regardless of the bandwagon chomping at the bits to height snob him - his experience volume, success in 3 different programs and punctuation of it all going undefeated in the Big 10 plus winning the Conference Championship reflects a guy that deserves a shot IMO... If height was an issue - I think I'd see more INTs than I do below.
Believe it or not, I listed him 1st on my list of Flugel's Favorite Untalked about Fellers. How about these eye popping numbers in 2024:
13 games 117 rec 1555 yards 10 TD
I also listed the QB that's an inch taller than Russell Wilson was on draft day and 2 inches taller than Tom Thumb. Regardless of the bandwagon chomping at the bits to height snob him - his experience volume, success in 3 different programs and punctuation of it all going undefeated in the Big 10 plus winning the Conference Championship reflects a guy that deserves a shot IMO... If height was an issue - I think I'd see more INTs than I do below.
Fanin’s going to be really good for us and I don’t think Gabriel’s height will hurt him much either. I hope he does well.
-
Watching Sports Center now and ex-Jets GM Mike Tannebaum is talking about Sanders, and he says that on the field he's a first round talent "but he must have turned people off with his interviews which is weird because other guys like Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel had interviews that came off bad and they still got drafted in the first round..."
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
Great post man!
-
Watching Sports Center now and ex-Jets GM Mike Tannebaum is talking about Sanders, and he says that on the field he's a first round talent "but he must have turned people off with his interviews which is weird because other guys like Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel had interviews that came off bad and they still got drafted in the first round..."
I think there are a lot of extracurriculars that come with Shedeur Sanders.
- Music
- Cars
- Social Media
- The Entourage
At some point, the above become something for many professional athletes, but rookies need to be focused.
I saw a video of Cam Ward and Shedeur Sanders training together. Sanders asked Ward, "Do you make music?" Ward said, "No." Sanders said, "What do you do for fun?" Ward said, "I play football." Sanders replied, "What about your hobbies?" Ward said, "I told you. I play football."
I can't verify if any of Ward's answer are 100% true just like I can't verify my opinion of the potential distractions Shedeur Sanders has in his life. 32 General Managers feel the same.
I think it's fair to question the hunger of a rich kid that grew up playing Daddy Ball and Shedeur Sanders is the ultimate example of the rich kid that has played Daddy Ball. Most Daddy Ball stops sometime before HS. The Sanders kept it going through college. There's nothing wrong that it happened, but it can't be denied as a red flag.
Deion was very successful at Jackson St and created the blueprints to resurrect Colorado.
We shall see what happens without Travis Hunter on the field.
-
Did someone say Dillon Gabriel ? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Did someone say Dillon Gabriel ? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ha,ha. It's a Gabriel thread and nobody's talking about him.
Actually, after the Sanders pick, it kinda' sucks to be Gabriel. But if, in fact, Sanders was a Haslem pick, then Gabriel will have the coach & GM on his side.
-
Did someone say Dillon Gabriel ? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ha,ha. It's a Gabriel thread and nobody's talking about him.
Actually, after the Sanders pick, it kinda' sucks to be Gabriel. But if, in fact, Sanders was a Haslem pick, then Gabriel will have the coach & GM on his side.
-
Did someone say Dillon Gabriel ? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ha,ha. It's a Gabriel thread and nobody's talking about him.
Actually, after the Sanders pick, it kinda' sucks to be Gabriel. But if, in fact, Sanders was a Haslem pick, then Gabriel will have the coach & GM on his side.
Ha,ha. It's a Gabriel thread and nobody's talking about him.
Actually, after the Sanders pick, it kinda' sucks to be Gabriel. But if, in fact, Sanders was a Haslem pick, then Gabriel will have the coach & GM on his side.
We do get easily sidetracked…
I’m ok with the Gabriel pick. He excels at the profession of quarterbacking, and you need guys like that to push the other guys on the team to excel at quarterbacking too. And maybe he is an excellent quarterback? Who knows.
Trust me.
-
Kid may as well ask for his release now. He'll never get a shot between the fans, media and owner constantly pushing for sanders.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️