Skip to content

Shedeur Sanders

The Browns Board
389 30 12.7k 1
  • Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski, but my cigar did."??

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    You got a really be concerned for the elderly and the AI scams that are about to drain their bank accounts

  • Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    I didn't fall for anything you dumb knucklehead... Your reading skills are horrible at best...

  • Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    Who was the politician who said he loves the uneducated voter? 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    I didn't fall for anything you dumb knucklehead... Your reading skills are horrible at best...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I didn't fall for anything you dumb knucklehead... Your reading skills are horrible at best...

    Dumb as a rock and a liar is no way to go through life, nickers.

  • Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56

    @mld-woody said:

    Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    Why did you exclude Orion? He fell for it too. That would make 4.

    And if Jesus Christ fell for it , you really can’t blame the others.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Back to Sanders. I saw something to the effect that his dad does not want him to go to the NFL now because he makes more money staying at CU. I don't know if it's legal once someone goes through the draft, gets drafted and then says they want to stay. Highly doubt it,.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Jesus Christ, Cal and Nickers immediately fell for it too. I'm not gonna make this political but fuck does that not surprise me

    Why did you exclude Orion? He fell for it too. That would make 4.

    And if Jesus Christ fell for it , you really can’t blame the others.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    Why did you exclude Orion? He fell for it too. That would make 4.

    And if Jesus Christ fell for it , you really can’t blame the others.

    I'm an Oxford comma guy

    I also missed Orion. I don't know a lot about him but I'm disappointed 

  • For fuck's sake, it has to be explained that an obviously fake video is an obviously fake video.

    I literally weep for this country's future. 

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    For fuck's sake, it has to be explained that an obviously fake video is an obviously fake video.

    I literally weep for this country's future. 

    The saddest reality is many of these people falling for overtly fake media are still in extremely important levels of decision making. That's the truly scary part.

  • @fy56 said:

    Why did you exclude Orion? He fell for it too. That would make 4.

    And if Jesus Christ fell for it , you really can’t blame the others.

    I'm an Oxford comma guy

    I also missed Orion. I don't know a lot about him but I'm disappointed 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I also missed Orion.

    Aww...it's nice to be missed.  I'm back now.  I only half watched the video while working on a set list.  Sounded about right to me.  

    It certainly would not be overly surprising for Shedeur & Daddy to drive the situation off the rails at some point before the first snap of the regular season.  

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    ???

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1403356091012850

    so, three question marks means I seriously question the validity of the video.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    ???

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1403356091012850

    so, three question marks means I seriously question the validity of the video.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    so, three question marks means I seriously question the validity of the video.

    Hahahahahahahaha

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    he did this at Colorado also

  • sydS syd

    he did this at Colorado also

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    he did this at Colorado also

    His talk was quite enlightening, profound. Sounded so college educated.

    He must have had all you people over here captivated.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    For fuck's sake, it has to be explained that an obviously fake video is an obviously fake video.

    I literally weep for this country's future. 

    The saddest reality is many of these people falling for overtly fake media are still in extremely important levels of decision making. That's the truly scary part.

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    The saddest reality is many of these people falling for overtly fake media are still in extremely important levels of decision making. That's the truly scary part.

    Name some.

    But I hear ya. A lot of people rely on The View, Rachael Maddow, and CNN as their source for news. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    I also missed Orion.

    Aww...it's nice to be missed.  I'm back now.  I only half watched the video while working on a set list.  Sounded about right to me.  

    It certainly would not be overly surprising for Shedeur & Daddy to drive the situation off the rails at some point before the first snap of the regular season.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    Aww...it's nice to be missed.  I'm back now.  I only half watched the video while working on a set list.  Sounded about right to me.  

    It certainly would not be overly surprising for Shedeur & Daddy to drive the situation off the rails at some point before the first snap of the regular season.  

    Yes, very possible.

    Which was one big reason I kept arguing with you for months for the Browns not to consider him for the 2nd overall pick ?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Oh look, our favorite culture warrior has taken time from his busy schedule of Klan meetings to bore us on the Browns forum.

  • Oh look, our favorite culture warrior has taken time from his busy schedule of Klan meetings to bore us on the Browns forum.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh look, our favorite culture warrior has taken time from his busy schedule of Klan meetings to bore us on the Browns forum.

    Are those still held in Gorky Park??

  • @syd said:

    he did this at Colorado also

    His talk was quite enlightening, profound. Sounded so college educated.

    He must have had all you people over here captivated.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @fy56 said:

    His talk was quite enlightening, profound. Sounded so college educated

    You forgot to mention for a black guy, cause we all know how you feel about black qb's 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by