Skip to content

The Belichick Hostage Situation

The Browns Board
31 12 716 1
  • @syd said:

    Why is that were your Dad met his cousin ?

    Pittsburgh probably... Wouldn't surprise me LOL

    @nickers said:

    Pittsburgh probably... Wouldn't surprise me LOL

    better watch it. or he will threaten to fight you to

  • I think it’s only fair that the rest of us vote on who won this bout of repartee. Syd or Bernie?

    If team Bernie, give this post a “Like” (blue heart).

    If team Syd, give this post an “Upvote” (green arrow).

  • Regarding the Belichick clip, l’m guessing it started like a call girl situation. She’s a stunner. 

    I always kinda wondered if he was a little bit on the spectrum? In some cases it’s a double edged sword where they’re really good at something, but lacking in other behavioral areas. Think Rainman as an exaggerated example, but it’s called a spectrum for a reason as there’s varying degrees. 

  • Regarding the Belichick clip, l’m guessing it started like a call girl situation. She’s a stunner. 

    I always kinda wondered if he was a little bit on the spectrum? In some cases it’s a double edged sword where they’re really good at something, but lacking in other behavioral areas. Think Rainman as an exaggerated example, but it’s called a spectrum for a reason as there’s varying degrees. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Regarding the Belichick clip, l’m guessing it started like a call girl situation. She’s a stunner. 

    I always kinda wondered if he was a little bit on the spectrum? In some cases it’s a double edged sword where they’re really good at something, but lacking in other behavioral areas. Think Rainman as an exaggerated example, but it’s called a spectrum for a reason as there’s varying degrees. 

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Regarding the Belichick clip, l’m guessing it started like a call girl situation. She’s a stunner. 

    I always kinda wondered if he was a little bit on the spectrum? In some cases it’s a double edged sword where they’re really good at something, but lacking in other behavioral areas. Think Rainman as an exaggerated example, but it’s called a spectrum for a reason as there’s varying degrees. 

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

    @nickers said:

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

    We know your type, nickers.

    You went on about one specific woman and how much of a stunner she was and what a great rack she had. 

    It was the weirdest Mother's Day thread on message board history. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Regarding the Belichick clip, l’m guessing it started like a call girl situation. She’s a stunner. 

    I always kinda wondered if he was a little bit on the spectrum? In some cases it’s a double edged sword where they’re really good at something, but lacking in other behavioral areas. Think Rainman as an exaggerated example, but it’s called a spectrum for a reason as there’s varying degrees. 

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

    @nickers said:

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

    She don't look older than you

    bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-

    But his ex, the milf blonde with hooters is more my speed

    bill-belichick-linda-holliday-3-592ba661

  • @nickers said:

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

    She don't look older than you

    bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-

    But his ex, the milf blonde with hooters is more my speed

    bill-belichick-linda-holliday-3-592ba661

    @horse-balls said:

    She don't look older than you

    bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-

    But his ex, the milf blonde with hooters is more my speed

    bill-belichick-linda-holliday-3-592ba661

    money well spent

  • @nickers said:

    She looks older than me and I'm 60... Her looks do nothing for me... She looks like a straggly reproduction of his ex wife Debbie..

    She don't look older than you

    bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-

    But his ex, the milf blonde with hooters is more my speed

    bill-belichick-linda-holliday-3-592ba661

    @horse-balls said:

    She don't look older than you

    bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-

    But his ex, the milf blonde with hooters is more my speed

    bill-belichick-linda-holliday-3-592ba661

    She looks way older than me

  • Nickers is clearly starting to lose it

  • @horse-balls said:

    She don't look older than you

    bill-belichick-girlfriend-jordon-hudson-

    But his ex, the milf blonde with hooters is more my speed

    bill-belichick-linda-holliday-3-592ba661

    She looks way older than me

    @nickers said:

    She looks way older than me

    Nickclipse(1).jpg.adb54b079e7c3a5b1289f954d00c2efe.jpg.309d21ac16726d0882362488907d8722.thumb.jpg.d15ff37ca2433c7004eaaf704a317f31.jpg

  • @syd said:

    obviously I got inside your head and if anyone needs to let shit go it is you. And oh since i have to explain things to you how a message board works ? I should have been more clear (sorry I apologize I gave you more credit than I should have) Gonna bitchslap you around the message board, I will leave any real bitchslapping around of you to your daddy

    You went full retard on this one syd.  Now you're backtracking on the bitchslapping.  

    I do accept that apology though!

    Just let it go. The board already thinks this is a Timmy vs. Jimmy fight.

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    The board already thinks this is a Timmy vs. Jimmy fight.

    so how did that work out for you ?

  • I thought this was amusing. The thing that caught my eye is that’s a pint of Graeter’s ice cream from Cincy next to Bill.

    IMG_3680.jpeg