Skip to content

Fuck You Ford!!!!!!

The Browns Board
25 13 527 1
  • I'm telling you, it's the lead paint

  • Anyone happen to know how many yards per carry Ford averaged last season? 
     

    He’s at least a good third down back next year. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Anyone happen to know how many yards per carry Ford averaged last season? 
     

    He’s at least a good third down back next year. 

    5.4 yards per carry.  

    image.png.2260b53ffb7b55039910cd696400b45c.png

  • JaxJ Jax

    Chubb was definitely fun to watch and a perfect player to have on the team.

    I hate to think of him playing anywhere else.

    @jax said:

    Chubb was definitely fun to watch and a perfect player to have on the team.

    I hate to think of him playing anywhere else.

    Me too Jax!  For all he's done here, I think he deserves the chance to compete for his job.  That video shows the elite professional we've witnessed to date.  There's nobody like him. 

  • @orion said:

    Yeah, the wire harness connectors going through the doors and into the dash are faulty in my vette.  The wires on the door side harness are stripped too far.  Bare wire extends outside of the harness.  When it jiggles around and makes contact with something it shuts off my abs and traction control.  I fixed one side many years ago...but I don't remember which side.  I remember it as being kind of an awkward PITA. ?  I always used to have Camaros when I was young (used to varying degrees).

    Of course.  

    There IS this other guy that they signed after the draft.  Ahmani Marshall.  Looks good getting off the bus.  6'2  225.   He only averaged 65 yards in 11 games this season...but he had over 100 yards in each of his final 5 games.  With only a 29 yard longest  run.

    What year vette?  To my understanding, The Vettes haven't been worth the price tag since the early 90s. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    What year vette?  To my understanding, The Vettes haven't been worth the price tag since the early 90s. 

    2000.  The C4's that you refer to had an overheating issue if you got stuck too long in bumper to bumper traffic.  I love my C5.  

  • I got a thing for Ford Thunderbirds. Even the ones from the early 2000s.

    Had an 80s model Econoline van. It was a great van. Had a 90s model Escort wagon too. It sucked.

    Can’t blame Jerome here.