Skip to content

JOK Will Not Play in 2025

The Browns Board
19 11 594 1
  • During an interview around the Draft, it was noticed that Berry referred to JOK in the past tense... "he WAS a very athletic player..."

    After getting drafted, Mason Graham in an interview referred to JOK as "Coach JOK". 

    It's probably over for him. 

  • Sad to see this, but we pretty much knew he was doubtful.

    Definitely the best LB here since the 90s. Hopefully he sticks around and helps the D on the sidelines.

  • He was fast becoming my fave Brown next to Chubb.. Harold Fannin is one who can fill that void.. But through his own merit and personallity

  • He was fast becoming my fave Brown next to Chubb.. Harold Fannin is one who can fill that void.. But through his own merit and personallity

    @nickers said:

    He was fast becoming my fave Brown next to Chubb.. Harold Fannin is one who can fill that void.. But through his own merit and personallity

    I've high on Fannin since the day I watched him take A&M to the wire in College Station last year. Best Como TE/WR/Slot we will have on the team IMO.

  • IMG_1153.jpeg

  • @nickers said:

    He was fast becoming my fave Brown next to Chubb.. Harold Fannin is one who can fill that void.. But through his own merit and personallity

    I've high on Fannin since the day I watched him take A&M to the wire in College Station last year. Best Como TE/WR/Slot we will have on the team IMO.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Best Como

    what is a como ? is it some kind of new texas language that i have heard of yet ?

  • sydS syd

    @texasag1969 said:

    Best Como

    what is a como ? is it some kind of new texas language that i have heard of yet ?

    @syd said:

    what is a como ? is it some kind of texas language that i have heard of yet ?

    In Spanish it’s the masculine version of a coma.

  • @syd said:

    what is a como ? is it some kind of texas language that i have heard of yet ?

    In Spanish it’s the masculine version of a coma.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    In Spanish it’s the masculine version of a coma.

    lol O.K 

  • sydS syd

    @texasag1969 said:

    Best Como

    what is a como ? is it some kind of new texas language that i have heard of yet ?

    @syd said:

    what is a como ? is it some kind of new texas language that i have heard of yet ?

    Perry Combo the singer??

  • @syd said:

    what is a como ? is it some kind of texas language that i have heard of yet ?

    In Spanish it’s the masculine version of a coma.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    In Spanish it’s the masculine version of a coma.

    Actually in Spanish it can mean "What" when using question marks or like as in like that or how as in Como esta usted.

    Or in Texanese it can mean Combo if you accidentally leave out the "b"?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    In Spanish it’s the masculine version of a coma.

    Actually in Spanish it can mean "What" when using question marks or like as in like that or how as in Como esta usted.

    Or in Texanese it can mean Combo if you accidentally leave out the "b"?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually in Spanish it can mean "What" when using question marks or like as in like that or how as in Como esta usted.

    Or in Texanese it can mean Combo if you accidentally leave out the "b"?

    No it doesn’t. Que is what. Como is how or like. 

    I got some Perry Como records. Mainly by accident. 

  • Another tough luck injury for the Browns. If he's not cleared yet to play- I'll give it 5% odds at best- he's ever going to see an NFL field again. Probably crushed several cervical vertebrae. Just do an Andrew Luck, and call it a career JOK before you wind up paralyzed.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually in Spanish it can mean "What" when using question marks or like as in like that or how as in Como esta usted.

    Or in Texanese it can mean Combo if you accidentally leave out the "b"?

    No it doesn’t. Que is what. Como is how or like. 

    I got some Perry Como records. Mainly by accident. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    No it doesn’t. Que is what. Como is how or like. 

    I got some Perry Como records. Mainly by accident. 

    Actually it is both as I stated. If you say "Como? No entiendo." Google translate uses that as an example meaning, "What? I don't understand" It can mean "as" also like "Como esto" = "As this" or "Like this". It's one of the first words I learned in Venezuela along with "No entiendo." which was quite useful in asking an explanation of something I'd never learned before. But Que is a good one too also meaning what. There's a lot of latitude in everyday usage on the streets. And when I go to a place like Spain or Mexico I always ask people to correct any mistakes I make because my Spanish is so damn old it takes about a week to get back up to decent speed. Plus now my hearing sucks so I need repetitions both in Spanish and English.? Fortunately I know how to say, "Mis oidos no estan bien." ? That buys me repeats. LOL! Or No son buenos pretty much says they are permanently bad which is more accurate.?