The Real America anti-yuppie nonsense Thread
-
Real America understands the need to hunt and/or fish for food.
Real America has a genuine, funny sense of humor.
Real America understands principles, honor and the truth about basic honesty and love.
Real America isn't lost just because lost yuppies don't understand anything and are against everything.
-
no gay yuppie naming of our SHIPS
-
Our Second Amendment is our saving grace. Can put food on our tables, security in our homes, and security from extreme lethal injury, I just wish we still had pheasants in Ohio.
But younger groundhogs is actually good, too.
-
Real America respects Christianity, other legit religions.
On principle, and Real America isn't afraid to stand on the principle of giving.
and family and friends. and pulling together with them when it's important.
-
Real America knows how to cook on their own.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1091093292779934
while stationed in Biloxi, I never tried crayfish or alligator. I should
have.
-
You're deranged. Your us vs them mentality is insane. Social media ruined you.Ā
-
Yuppies? Been a while since lāve heard that term. Are we going back to 1985 or something here?
-
and the two yuppie fools comment, but don't understand why they are not "Real Americans".
lol.
but sad.
-
and the two yuppie fools comment, but don't understand why they are not "Real Americans".
lol.
but sad.
and the two yuppie fools comment, but don't understand why they are not "Real Americans".
lol.
but sad.
It stands for āYoung Urban Professionalsā ya goofball. Iām definitely no longer young, and l live in a town with 2 stoplights. I like to think l am a professional. Iām just a ppie.
-
Real America knows how to cook on their own.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1091093292779934
while stationed in Biloxi, I never tried crayfish or alligator. I should
have.
Real America knows how to cook on their own.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1091093292779934
while stationed in Biloxi, I never tried crayfish or alligator. I should
have.
And we can survive at length on Pemmican and Bannock..,, If need be...
-
and the two yuppie fools comment, but don't understand why they are not "Real Americans".
lol.
but sad.
It stands for āYoung Urban Professionalsā ya goofball. Iām definitely no longer young, and l live in a town with 2 stoplights. I like to think l am a professional. Iām just a ppie.
It stands for āYoung Urban Professionalsā ya goofball. Iām definitely no longer young, and l live in a town with 2 stoplights. I like to think l am a professional. Iām just a ppie.
no, you are emotionally still about the seventh grade. still a yuppie. not good. Being a professional oriented ornithologist doesn't keep you from being a yuppie. No wonder you love your little woodpecker.
-
Real America knows how to cook on their own.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1091093292779934
while stationed in Biloxi, I never tried crayfish or alligator. I should
have.
And we can survive at length on Pemmican and Bannock..,, If need be...
And we can survive at length on Pemmican and Bannock..,, If need be...
Every so often I think I want to try a couple of recipes, just haven't decided on the ingredients. I have elderberry bushes growing pretty nicely a third year, maybe elderberries would be a great addition to one of those. Very healthy.
-
And we can survive at length on Pemmican and Bannock..,, If need be...
Every so often I think I want to try a couple of recipes, just haven't decided on the ingredients. I have elderberry bushes growing pretty nicely a third year, maybe elderberries would be a great addition to one of those. Very healthy.
Every so often I think I want to try a couple of recipes, just haven't decided on the ingredients. I have elderberry bushes growing pretty nicely a third year, maybe elderberries would be a great addition to one of those. Very healthy.
I haven't tried making it yet myself...Ā that will be one of my fall projects.. BTW.. I picked up one of these lil' jobbers.. Handy tool to have in the field...
-
You can buy a radio at a garage sale, and use the telescoping antenna for that ! lol
Ingenuity and steadfast courage and sense of humor are also hallmarks ofĀ
Real America.
-
Real Americans know to SOLVE problems, and they know the work it takes to make
solutions happen. and they never, ever give up.
-
It stands for āYoung Urban Professionalsā ya goofball. Iām definitely no longer young, and l live in a town with 2 stoplights. I like to think l am a professional. Iām just a ppie.
no, you are emotionally still about the seventh grade. still a yuppie. not good. Being a professional oriented ornithologist doesn't keep you from being a yuppie. No wonder you love your little woodpecker.
no, you are emotionally still about the seventh grade. still a yuppie. not good. Being a professional oriented ornithologist doesn't keep you from being a yuppie. No wonder you love your little woodpecker.
Oh l think we all know whoās sweet on Woody here and it aināt me. Iām not the guy who has posted a hundred+ Woody Woodpecker memes here man, nor am l the guy pleading with him to āsay her nameā¦ā
Itās cute, in a twisted and creepy kinda way.Ā
-
Real Americans don't lie to emotionally make themselves happy.
and they understand many life lessons that others do not.
-
Real Americans know how to cook desserts that are not from a box.
-
Real Americans know how to cook desserts that are not from a box.
Real Americans know how to cook desserts that are not from a box.
I make a mean cobbler.
-
This whole thread is very sad
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login