Skip to content

Just Sayin

The Browns Board
23 11 536 1
  • @jax said:

    Hope his contract came with an AARP membership.

    "Coach, someone parked in my handicap space again!"

    ? Definitely a strange beginning in the sense it took him this long to decide he wants to go play there.  

    @flugel said:

    ? Definitely a strange beginning in the sense it took him this long to decide he wants to go play there.  

    I don't think he was actually "still deciding." I think this was decided long ago, and the announcement was postponed for two reasons. I think the Steelers got extra compensation by delaying it, and Rodgers got to relax for longer. I think we will see a better Rodgers in Pittsburgh than we did in NY. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    cals of a feather flock together.???

    You can tell the resident asshole I don't hide from anyone... I just ignore melon head retards

    @nickers said:

    You can tell the resident asshole I don't hide from anyone... I just ignore melon head retards

    ??

  • @flugel said:

    ? Definitely a strange beginning in the sense it took him this long to decide he wants to go play there.  

    I don't think he was actually "still deciding." I think this was decided long ago, and the announcement was postponed for two reasons. I think the Steelers got extra compensation by delaying it, and Rodgers got to relax for longer. I think we will see a better Rodgers in Pittsburgh than we did in NY. 

    @browns57 said:

    I don't think he was actually "still deciding." I think this was decided long ago, and the announcement was postponed for two reasons. I think the Steelers got extra compensation by delaying it, and Rodgers got to relax for longer. I think we will see a better Rodgers in Pittsburgh than we did in NY. 

    But you wonder if he'll be any better than Roethlisberger was in his final years, and if that is true the Steelers will continue to be stuck in "Good but not a real Super Bowl contender" purgatory.