Skip to content

The Here & Now in the AFC North

The Browns Board
3 3 206
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #1

    News this time of year is slower than a sloth but here's a little somethin... I thought #89 at the beginning of the video reminded me of a guy that wore #86 in the mid 80s - until of course I saw #86 looking even more like #86. Without taking Prevagen - who am I referring to?ย  Even better news, Shedeur Sanders doesn't remind me of Spergon Wynn...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Fucking Van-gogh YouTubers.

    None of these kids smoked in high school, so their voices are too light and squeaky.

  • News this time of year is slower than a sloth but here's a little somethin... I thought #89 at the beginning of the video reminded me of a guy that wore #86 in the mid 80s - until of course I saw #86 looking even more like #86. Without taking Prevagen - who am I referring to?ย  Even better news, Shedeur Sanders doesn't remind me of Spergon Wynn...

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @flugel said:

    News this time of year is slower than a sloth but here's a little somethin... I thought #89 at the beginning of the video reminded me of a guy that wore #86 in the mid 80s - until of course I saw #86 looking even more like #86. Without taking Prevagen - who am I referring to?ย  Even better news, Shedeur Sanders doesn't remind me of Spergon Wynn...

    Who is Brian Brennan?

    The trio of Slaughter, Langhorne and Brennan were the best trio of receivers the Browns ever had. ย Thatโ€™s probably not true at all but these are my recollections and they are heavily influenced by the nostalgia of a young budding fan.