Skip to content

Fantsy Team

The Browns Board
8 5 952
  • Hate to say it but I'm bringing Carson Palmer and Ocho Cincho off the bench for this game in my fantasy league. Would trade a Browns win for a fantasy win, but don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.

  • Hate to say it but I'm bringing Carson Palmer and Ocho Cincho off the bench for this game in my fantasy league. Would trade a Browns win for a fantasy win, but don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.

    @firebiker911 said:

    Hate to say it but I'm bringing Carson Palmer and Ocho Cincho off the bench for this game in my fantasy league. Would trade a Browns win for a fantasy win, but don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.

    Fantsy? did you mean fancy? And why would Palmer and Ocho be on your bench to begin with?

  • @firebiker911 said:

    Hate to say it but I'm bringing Carson Palmer and Ocho Cincho off the bench for this game in my fantasy league. Would trade a Browns win for a fantasy win, but don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.

    Fantsy? did you mean fancy? And why would Palmer and Ocho be on your bench to begin with?

    @hammertime said:

    Fantsy? did you mean fancy? And why would Palmer and Ocho be on your bench to begin with?

    Philip Rivers is my starter, Ocho Cinco has been on the bench since he is on the Bengals and traditionally (lately) their offense sucks. As far as the Title Fansy, ever heard of a typo or are you that perfect.

  • I've got Carson, and I will definitely be starting him.

  • If I were you I'd pick up DA, he's going to have a giant game

    -10 pts from 5 interceptions that is

  • Bengals D is a necessity. With either no yards gained (Either Quinn or Daboll, whomever you wish to blame) or a higher number of INTs than passes attempted (Anderson or Anderson, whomever Anderson you wish to blame), this is really an excellent week to own the Bengals D.

  • @hammertime said:

    Fantsy? did you mean fancy? And why would Palmer and Ocho be on your bench to begin with?

    Philip Rivers is my starter, Ocho Cinco has been on the bench since he is on the Bengals and traditionally (lately) their offense sucks. As far as the Title Fansy, ever heard of a typo or are you that perfect.

    @firebiker911 said:

    Philip Rivers is my starter, Ocho Cinco has been on the bench since he is on the Bengals and traditionally (lately) their offense sucks. As far as the Title Fansy, ever heard of a typo or are you that perfect.

    Fancy that, Start all the Bengals you can and look for anybody you can pick up who faces the Browns in future match ups.

    Tampa, Detroit and Washington are also lopsided Fantsy treat games.

  • @firebiker911 said:

    Philip Rivers is my starter, Ocho Cinco has been on the bench since he is on the Bengals and traditionally (lately) their offense sucks. As far as the Title Fansy, ever heard of a typo or are you that perfect.

    Fancy that, Start all the Bengals you can and look for anybody you can pick up who faces the Browns in future match ups.

    Tampa, Detroit and Washington are also lopsided Fantsy treat games.

    @hammertime said:

    Fancy that, Start all the Bengals you can and look for anybody you can pick up who faces the Browns in future match ups.

    Tampa, Detroit and Washington are also lopsided Fantsy treat games.

    I guess you do make typo's Hammer