Bad Company
-
I got to open up for them ,Styx and Billy Squire at Blossom back in 2001.. I was playing with an alternative folk rock group called WISH at the time.. Always loved Mick Ralphs.. He had his own unique Blues Rock style and great riffs... He had his own identity and didn't rely on gimmicks...Boz Burrel on Bass and Simon Kirke on drums paired along side him made for a great classic rock sound that still stands the test of time... And of course the unmistakable Paul Rodgers on vocals... RIP Mick...
Side note... I always got him and Mick Ronson who played with Bowie confused.. But both were Maverick players with their own unique sound... It amazes me after all the drugs Clapton,Page and Keith Richards did they are still among us... however... I miss Jeff Beck and Eddie VH... The world just doesn't seem right without them
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login