Quinshon Judkins was allegedly arrested
-
what round was Skattaboo drafted in by the giants ?
fourth round, 105th overall.
He was so grateful to get to play in the NFL - and is already signed. But the Browns' rb - no, he has to get arrested for domestic violence in Florida. After watson, Sanders and now Judkins, maybe they will learn. Probably not. But on the upside, Ohio gov is going to give 600 million bucks from "unclaimed funds" ....to help the Browns build a new stadium......
Apr 26, 2025On Saturday, he enjoyed the fruits of his labor, as Skattebo was selected in the fourth round of the 2025 NFL draft by the New York Giants. Skattebo's reaction to being drafted was captured by ... -
Is it true Skattebo’s 40 time was recorded with a sun dial?
-
“On July 12th, at approximately 9 a.m., Fort Lauderdale Police Officers responded to the 1500 block of West Cypress Creek Road in reference to a delayed battery. Officers arrived on scene and spoke with the victim. During their preliminary investigation it was determined a battery had occurred. The officers made contact with the suspect and placed him into custody. He was transported to Broward County Main Jail. The suspect has been identified as Quinshon Judkins, DOB 10/29/2003 and has been charged with Misdemeanor Battery (Domestic) FSS 784.03-1a1,” per Sergeant David Soika with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department Media Relations Unit.
-------
This would push Ford into the starting role IMO.
-
“On July 12th, at approximately 9 a.m., Fort Lauderdale Police Officers responded to the 1500 block of West Cypress Creek Road in reference to a delayed battery. Officers arrived on scene and spoke with the victim. During their preliminary investigation it was determined a battery had occurred. The officers made contact with the suspect and placed him into custody. He was transported to Broward County Main Jail. The suspect has been identified as Quinshon Judkins, DOB 10/29/2003 and has been charged with Misdemeanor Battery (Domestic) FSS 784.03-1a1,” per Sergeant David Soika with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department Media Relations Unit.
-------
This would push Ford into the starting role IMO.
“On July 12th, at approximately 9 a.m., Fort Lauderdale Police Officers responded to the 1500 block of West Cypress Creek Road in reference to a delayed battery. Officers arrived on scene and spoke with the victim. During their preliminary investigation it was determined a battery had occurred. The officers made contact with the suspect and placed him into custody. He was transported to Broward County Main Jail. The suspect has been identified as Quinshon Judkins, DOB 10/29/2003 and has been charged with Misdemeanor Battery (Domestic) FSS 784.03-1a1,” per Sergeant David Soika with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department Media Relations Unit.
-------
This would push Ford into the starting role IMO.
Misdemeanor vs. felony is an important distinction.
-
“On July 12th, at approximately 9 a.m., Fort Lauderdale Police Officers responded to the 1500 block of West Cypress Creek Road in reference to a delayed battery. Officers arrived on scene and spoke with the victim. During their preliminary investigation it was determined a battery had occurred. The officers made contact with the suspect and placed him into custody. He was transported to Broward County Main Jail. The suspect has been identified as Quinshon Judkins, DOB 10/29/2003 and has been charged with Misdemeanor Battery (Domestic) FSS 784.03-1a1,” per Sergeant David Soika with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department Media Relations Unit.
-------
This would push Ford into the starting role IMO.
Misdemeanor vs. felony is an important distinction.
Misdemeanor vs. felony is an important distinction.
Not if you wanna be president.
-
https://share.google/hi3T1UqHz79kW6cf2
This story seems odd. The incident occurred July 7 but they travelled together & she reports it July 12.
-
-
https://share.google/hi3T1UqHz79kW6cf2
This story seems odd. The incident occurred July 7 but they travelled together & she reports it July 12.
This story seems odd. The incident occurred July 7 but they travelled together & she reports it July 12.
Here's my take: They had an argument, he struck her (in some fashion), they then made up and went away together. They had another argument and she reported him.
They'll probably have a kid, then get married, then get divorced.
-
This story seems odd. The incident occurred July 7 but they travelled together & she reports it July 12.
Here's my take: They had an argument, he struck her (in some fashion), they then made up and went away together. They had another argument and she reported him.
They'll probably have a kid, then get married, then get divorced.
Here's my take: They had an argument, he struck her (in some fashion), they then made up and went away together. They had another argument and she reported him.
They'll probably have a kid, then get married, then get divorced.
Hurry up and get the rights to this, sell it to The Lifetime Network?
-
The last time we had a running back on the browns who had a DV incident, we made the divisional round of the playoffs.
The last time we had a running back on the browns who routinely beat women, we won a championship.If he can play, idgaf. If he can't play, then get him off the team.
-
This story seems odd. The incident occurred July 7 but they travelled together & she reports it July 12.
Here's my take: They had an argument, he struck her (in some fashion), they then made up and went away together. They had another argument and she reported him.
They'll probably have a kid, then get married, then get divorced.
Here's my take: They had an argument, he struck her (in some fashion), they then made up and went away together. They had another argument and she reported him.
They'll probably have a kid, then get married, then get divorced.
it was kinda like Hall last year, that girl and her family saw how much money they could lose and they changed their story
-
“On July 12th, at approximately 9 a.m., Fort Lauderdale Police Officers responded to the 1500 block of West Cypress Creek Road in reference to a delayed battery. Officers arrived on scene and spoke with the victim. During their preliminary investigation it was determined a battery had occurred. The officers made contact with the suspect and placed him into custody. He was transported to Broward County Main Jail. The suspect has been identified as Quinshon Judkins, DOB 10/29/2003 and has been charged with Misdemeanor Battery (Domestic) FSS 784.03-1a1,” per Sergeant David Soika with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department Media Relations Unit.
-------
This would push Ford into the starting role IMO.
Misdemeanor vs. felony is an important distinction.
Misdemeanor vs. felony is an important distinction.
I thought Miss De Meaner was his Forbes magazine spanking girl, a.k.a. Stormy.?
-
Here's my take: They had an argument, he struck her (in some fashion), they then made up and went away together. They had another argument and she reported him.
They'll probably have a kid, then get married, then get divorced.
it was kinda like Hall last year, that girl and her family saw how much money they could lose and they changed their story
it was kinda like Hall last year, that girl and her family saw how much money they could lose and they changed their story
Just another huge embarrassment for the Browns. But, the haslams will probably invite him over for dinner.
I hope after he might go to jail, that the Browns will not sign him.
Sadly, most all of us were excited to see how good he could be on the field.
-
@orion said:
Why? He should be able to practice, play, and not miss any games. That's what's ok now. 80 million people said that in the voting booth last November. Character, morals, obeying laws, telling the truth, all means nothing. Play Ball !!
You are wasting your time arguing with that pedo-supporting hypocrite.
-
Maybe you guys should keep the shit in the political forum. If I wanted to hear that blabber I would go there.
JMO
-
Is it true Skattebo’s 40 time was recorded with a sun dial?
Is it true Skattebo’s 40 time was recorded with a sun dial?
When I finish my 40 yard dash from high school - I'll let you know. Almost done.
I think Skattebo ran in the 4.6s like Earnest Byner did. The Browns ended up gift wrapping Earnest Byner to Joe Gibbs in exchange for their little used former track star Mike Oliphant that ran 4.3s coming out of Puget Sound. The Redskins got themselves a RB destined for the Pro Bowl as a feature back for their SB Championship team - while the Browns got themselves a guy born for a different sport than football. I wish I could say the foresight was different than the hindsight 20/20 here; but Joe Gibbs had the football IQ of a Bill Walsh imo. The Browns were just being the Browns...
-
Maybe you guys should keep the shit in the political forum. If I wanted to hear that blabber I would go there.
JMO
Maybe you guys should keep the shit in the political forum. If I wanted to hear that blabber I would go there.
JMO
I have no problem whatsoever with loyal patrons of this forum like Orion and Dutch in this thread. Let's not pretend either aren't here for Browns/football 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Cal's sudden interest to post isn't because he's here for football. He's very CALculated. I'm glad Orion & Dutch can smell a rat...
Above all, there is no political forum here that welcomes both political parties - and Calfox (the obvious leader of that forum) does all he can to make sure it stays that way. He's not the friendly church mouse he wants you to think he is. Let's stop pretending otherwise.
Do we ever have trouble with politics being brought up in here? Let's give that the credit it deserves...
-
Is it true Skattebo’s 40 time was recorded with a sun dial?
When I finish my 40 yard dash from high school - I'll let you know. Almost done.
I think Skattebo ran in the 4.6s like Earnest Byner did. The Browns ended up gift wrapping Earnest Byner to Joe Gibbs in exchange for their little used former track star Mike Oliphant that ran 4.3s coming out of Puget Sound. The Redskins got themselves a RB destined for the Pro Bowl as a feature back for their SB Championship team - while the Browns got themselves a guy born for a different sport than football. I wish I could say the foresight was different than the hindsight 20/20 here; but Joe Gibbs had the football IQ of a Bill Walsh imo. The Browns were just being the Browns...
When I finish my 40 yard dash from high school - I'll let you know. Almost done.
I think Skattebo ran in the 4.6s like Earnest Byner did. The Browns ended up gift wrapping Earnest Byner to Joe Gibbs in exchange for their little used former track star Mike Oliphant that ran 4.3s coming out of Puget Sound. The Redskins got themselves a RB destined for the Pro Bowl as a feature back for their SB Championship team - while the Browns got themselves a guy born for a different sport than football. I wish I could say the foresight was different than the hindsight 20/20 here; but Joe Gibbs had the football IQ of a Bill Walsh imo. The Browns were just being the Browns...
I'm still convinced to this day that former Cleveland Plain Dealer writer Bill Livingston ran Byner out of town.
Byner had the unfortunate fumble in 1987 vs Denver, and in 1988 Byner committed several personal fouls vs Houston in the WC game. Livingston kept harping on it in print.
-
When I finish my 40 yard dash from high school - I'll let you know. Almost done.
I think Skattebo ran in the 4.6s like Earnest Byner did. The Browns ended up gift wrapping Earnest Byner to Joe Gibbs in exchange for their little used former track star Mike Oliphant that ran 4.3s coming out of Puget Sound. The Redskins got themselves a RB destined for the Pro Bowl as a feature back for their SB Championship team - while the Browns got themselves a guy born for a different sport than football. I wish I could say the foresight was different than the hindsight 20/20 here; but Joe Gibbs had the football IQ of a Bill Walsh imo. The Browns were just being the Browns...
I'm still convinced to this day that former Cleveland Plain Dealer writer Bill Livingston ran Byner out of town.
Byner had the unfortunate fumble in 1987 vs Denver, and in 1988 Byner committed several personal fouls vs Houston in the WC game. Livingston kept harping on it in print.
in 1988 Byner committed several personal fouls vs Houston in the WC game.
Yes he did. And losing self control was on him. But the fault lies with Marty. After the first penalty I could see that Byner was crazy pissed. I was yelling, GET HIM OUT OF THE GAME! But Marty just left him in there. That was stupid. That was poor coaching IMO.
-
When I finish my 40 yard dash from high school - I'll let you know. Almost done.
I think Skattebo ran in the 4.6s like Earnest Byner did. The Browns ended up gift wrapping Earnest Byner to Joe Gibbs in exchange for their little used former track star Mike Oliphant that ran 4.3s coming out of Puget Sound. The Redskins got themselves a RB destined for the Pro Bowl as a feature back for their SB Championship team - while the Browns got themselves a guy born for a different sport than football. I wish I could say the foresight was different than the hindsight 20/20 here; but Joe Gibbs had the football IQ of a Bill Walsh imo. The Browns were just being the Browns...
I'm still convinced to this day that former Cleveland Plain Dealer writer Bill Livingston ran Byner out of town.
Byner had the unfortunate fumble in 1987 vs Denver, and in 1988 Byner committed several personal fouls vs Houston in the WC game. Livingston kept harping on it in print.
I'm still convinced to this day that former Cleveland Plain Dealer writer Bill Livingston ran Byner out of town.
Byner had the unfortunate fumble in 1987 vs Denver, and in 1988 Byner committed several personal fouls vs Houston in the WC game. Livingston kept harping on it in print.
To this day, whenever they re-show "The Fumble" - the only thing that attracts my eyes is Webster Slaughter being the 1 player that could have blocked or at least gotten in the way of Denver's CB Jeremiah Castille. He could have blocked the guy or gone a more passive route and just set a pick. Unfortunately, with all of the excitement Slaughter turned into a spectator watching Byner as Castille was able to close and strip the unsecured football Byner held away from his body. Denver easily recovered the loose ball and won the game.
2 brutal things happened:
1) If Byner secured the football - the Browns would have TIED the game. I hate admitting that.
2) That said, if Slaughter obstructed Castille's path in any way - Byner could have gotten away with the lack of securing the ball.
All I could think of was our High School Football Coach always reminding us "on any given play - we're only as good as our last guy." Of course, any given play could decide the outcome of the game so be smart at all times. That sounds easy but in that Denver game it felt like Byner who carried this team back into that game with 67 yards rushing + his 7 receptions for 120 yards + 2 TDs (much of that after halftime) - is only remembered for the 1 thing he did wrong in that game (Fumble). It was 1 exception to the overall rule just like Bill Buckner's error in the World Series. The reality was without Byner's impact that day - Denver wasn't about to stop rat-housing the Browns.
As for the Houston Oilers - they were a dirty football team and Byner should have been better prepared for their bait and instigate. Gipper, Hoorta and I actually met him and Mack at a Browns Backers get together at a Nashville Honky Tonk the night before the Browns played the Titans. Both guys were really down-to-earth and terrific with our fans.
I'm glad he won a Super Bowl as a Pro Bowl RB for Joe Gibbs. He's a guy with 4.65 forty speed coming out of East Carolina that worked his tail off. He was a physical RB here that was fun to watch teaming up with Kevin Mack. Those were some fond memories watching those 2 guys pound defenses.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login