Skip to content

Quinshon Judkins was allegedly arrested

The Browns Board
81 15 2.0k 1
  • @flugel said:

    I have no problem whatsoever with loyal patrons of this forum like Orion and Dutch in this thread.  Let's not pretend either aren't here for Browns/football 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Cal's sudden interest to post isn't because he's here for football.  He's very CALculated.  I'm glad Orion & Dutch can smell a rat...

    Above all, there is no political forum here that welcomes both political parties - and Calfox (the obvious leader of that forum) does all he can to make sure it stays that way.  He's not the friendly church mouse he wants you to think he is.  Let's stop pretending otherwise.  

    Do we ever have trouble with politics being brought up in here?  Let's give that the credit it deserves...

    I don't have a problem with either of those guys.  We have had multiple productive conversations. Orion and I have been having great relations for over 20 years between this board and another.

    I simply stated my opinion.  I know how political talk can go from impassioned opinion to something much worse.  In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...well, ok, you don't talk about another mans  girlfriend's/wife's breasts.?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ballpeen said:

    I don't have a problem with either of those guys.  We have had multiple productive conversations. Orion and I have been having great relations for over 20 years between this board and another.

    I simply stated my opinion.  I know how political talk can go from impassioned opinion to something much worse.  In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...well, ok, you don't talk about another mans  girlfriend's/wife's breasts.?

    ? Well said. 

  • @flugel said:

    I have no problem whatsoever with loyal patrons of this forum like Orion and Dutch in this thread.  Let's not pretend either aren't here for Browns/football 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Cal's sudden interest to post isn't because he's here for football.  He's very CALculated.  I'm glad Orion & Dutch can smell a rat...

    Above all, there is no political forum here that welcomes both political parties - and Calfox (the obvious leader of that forum) does all he can to make sure it stays that way.  He's not the friendly church mouse he wants you to think he is.  Let's stop pretending otherwise.  

    Do we ever have trouble with politics being brought up in here?  Let's give that the credit it deserves...

    I don't have a problem with either of those guys.  We have had multiple productive conversations. Orion and I have been having great relations for over 20 years between this board and another.

    I simply stated my opinion.  I know how political talk can go from impassioned opinion to something much worse.  In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...well, ok, you don't talk about another mans  girlfriend's/wife's breasts.?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @ballpeen said:

    ...well, ok, you don't talk about another mans  girlfriend's/wife's breasts.?

    Show picks so opinions can be shared. (.)(.)    ?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #39

    Donald died and went to hell and the Devil met him and told him he could not leave, but that he would make a deal with him. Behind 3 different closed doors there was someone engaged in an activity for eternity and he would free that person if Donald would take his place. Donald agreed and opened the first door only to find Jimmy Carter stooped over in a hot field picking strawberries. Well that looked too much like migrant work for him so he decided to look in door #2. There he found good ole Barack Obama breaking up large rocks with a sledge hammer. Nope too much like migrant work in some damn prison somewhere for him. So on he went to door #3. There he found Bill Clinton strapped to a bed and in comes Monica Lewinski and she does what Monica does best. Donnie's eyes brighten up and he tells the Devil that this is something he thinks he can do for the rest of eternity. Devil then says, "You got a deal my friend. Ok Monica, you're free to go to heaven now."??

  • @flugel said:

    I have no problem whatsoever with loyal patrons of this forum like Orion and Dutch in this thread.  Let's not pretend either aren't here for Browns/football 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Cal's sudden interest to post isn't because he's here for football.  He's very CALculated.  I'm glad Orion & Dutch can smell a rat...

    Above all, there is no political forum here that welcomes both political parties - and Calfox (the obvious leader of that forum) does all he can to make sure it stays that way.  He's not the friendly church mouse he wants you to think he is.  Let's stop pretending otherwise.  

    Do we ever have trouble with politics being brought up in here?  Let's give that the credit it deserves...

    I don't have a problem with either of those guys.  We have had multiple productive conversations. Orion and I have been having great relations for over 20 years between this board and another.

    I simply stated my opinion.  I know how political talk can go from impassioned opinion to something much worse.  In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...well, ok, you don't talk about another mans  girlfriend's/wife's breasts.?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @ballpeen said:

    In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...

    I used to tell my logistics team that 3rd rail topics should not be discussed in the workplace.  In addition to religion & politics I included gun control and abortion.  Now I guess one could include immigrant migration.  This is because people feel VERY strongly on either side of the issue(s).  All it does is cause animosity and could result in hatred for one another.  It could even lead to physical altercations.  -  I did take my post down a couple of days ago.  

  • @ballpeen said:

    In a bar there are two things to never discuss, politics and religion...

    I used to tell my logistics team that 3rd rail topics should not be discussed in the workplace.  In addition to religion & politics I included gun control and abortion.  Now I guess one could include immigrant migration.  This is because people feel VERY strongly on either side of the issue(s).  All it does is cause animosity and could result in hatred for one another.  It could even lead to physical altercations.  -  I did take my post down a couple of days ago.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @orion said:

    I used to tell my logistics team that 3rd rail topics should not be discussed in the workplace.  In addition to religion & politics I included gun control and abortion.  Now I guess one could include immigrant migration.  This is because people feel VERY strongly on either side of the issue(s).  All it does is cause animosity and could result in hatred for one another.  It could even lead to physical altercations.  -  I did take my post down a couple of days ago.  

    LOL!  I didn't even notice you took it down.  We just moved last Saturday; but it feels like we've been moving for weeks.  I don't blame you for doing what you did at your workplace if you wanted a good chance to build a cohesive team.  

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

  • sydS syd

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @syd said:

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

    I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?

  • @syd said:

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

    I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?

    not sure , I wonder who is gonna handle judkins lawyers dues

  • @syd said:

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

    I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?

    You are correct Sir.  28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned.  As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.  

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #46

    I see some Mike Alstott in Cam Skattebo.. I was hoping he would end up a Brown.

  • AxeA Axe

    I see some Mike Alstott in Cam Skattebo.. I was hoping he would end up a Brown.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @axe said:

    I see some Mike Alstott in Cam Skattebo.. 

    They're both white and ran a 4.6 ? 

  • @axe said:

    I see some Mike Alstott in Cam Skattebo.. 

    They're both white and ran a 4.6 ? 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tiamat63 said:

    They're both white and ran a 4.6 ? 

    Both have unbelievable heart and somewhat similar running styles.. Why did you have to bring race into it?

  • AxeA Axe

    @tiamat63 said:

    They're both white and ran a 4.6 ? 

    Both have unbelievable heart and somewhat similar running styles.. Why did you have to bring race into it?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @axe said:

    Why did you have to bring race into it?

    That's a good question.  But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar.  I don't think that he was being racist or anything.  He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...

  • @axe said:

    Why did you have to bring race into it?

    That's a good question.  But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar.  I don't think that he was being racist or anything.  He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @orion said:

    That's a good question.  But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar.  I don't think that he was being racist or anything.  He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...

    Dang,, you his press secretary? 

    It wasn't that serious bro, just me bein the smart ass I am 😉

  • AxeA Axe

    @orion said:

    That's a good question.  But I don't take it to mean any more than, It narrows the comparison a little bit but he doesn't think that they're terribly similar.  I don't think that he was being racist or anything.  He's been here a long time and hasn't projected that type of persona...

    Dang,, you his press secretary? 

    It wasn't that serious bro, just me bein the smart ass I am 😉

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @axe said:

    Dang,, you his press secretary?   Now that's funny!  🙂   Just call me Bondi.  lol

    It wasn't that serious bro, just me bein the smart ass I am 😉

    Sorry, I wasn't sure...and felt I could do my good deed for the day.  🙂     ( BTW, we're playing a summer show for the veterans at the Veterans Home tomorrow.  I'm gonna play my custom shop strat.  Nothing but the best for the veterans.  That and it's a pretty safe environment where it won't get stolen.  Of course saying that opens the door for bad karma )   🙂  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I think most of the second rounders are still unsigned?

    You are correct Sir.  28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned.  As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @orion said:

    You are correct Sir.  28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned.  As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.  

    I thought I heard that the top guy in the second round somehow got his whole contract guaranteed and that is what is throwing off the whole second round in general? 

    And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M. That would be bananas. 

  • AxeA Axe

    @tiamat63 said:

    They're both white and ran a 4.6 ? 

    Both have unbelievable heart and somewhat similar running styles.. Why did you have to bring race into it?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @axe said:

    Both have unbelievable heart and somewhat similar running styles.. Why did you have to bring race into it?

    Do they both have great work ethic and play with a blue collar, lunch pail style? ?

  • @orion said:

    You are correct Sir.  28 of the 32 second rounders are still unsigned.  As I recall, the reason is speculated to be that they want to see how much guaranteed money the player picked before them is getting.  

    I thought I heard that the top guy in the second round somehow got his whole contract guaranteed and that is what is throwing off the whole second round in general? 

    And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M. That would be bananas. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @dutch-oven said:

    And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M.

    I wonder how that would work.  I remember Rich Eisen (I think him) during Sanders' fall in the draft that he couldn't go back.  I mean, you can always go back to school right?  But I don't think you can be drafted again.    ??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And there's talk that the Bengals first round pick is so disgruntled with them that he might try to go back to Texas A&M.

    I wonder how that would work.  I remember Rich Eisen (I think him) during Sanders' fall in the draft that he couldn't go back.  I mean, you can always go back to school right?  But I don't think you can be drafted again.    ??

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @orion said:

    I wonder how that would work.  I remember Rich Eisen (I think him) during Sanders' fall in the draft that he couldn't go back.  I mean, you can always go back to school right?  But I don't think you can be drafted again.    ??

    Shadeur Sanders didn’t have any eligibility left. He was a senior 

  • sydS syd

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @syd said:

    Post on my earlier news that #Browns RB Quinshon Judkins remains unsigned & won't report to training camp on time today with the rest of the rookies. The Browns have urged him to prioritize his legal matter over football right now.

    Thanks for the update Syd!  A long time ago, my mom told me - "if you don't have anything good or nice to say; then don't say anything." 

    Unfortunately for y'all - I was listening; but I didn't hear her until just now...