Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. PBS

PBS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
41 Posts 12 Posters 492 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 5k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by Ibleedbrown
    #1

    I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

    I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

    I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

    I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

    This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

    My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

    Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

    They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

    JaxJ Canton DawgC C hammertimeH VaporTrailV 5 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
      #2

      FUCK the liberal POS org..

      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

        I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

        I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

        I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

        I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

        This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

        My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

        Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

        They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

        Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
        • 6k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ibleedbrown said:

        I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning

        I don't think you are aware, there's a difference between leaning and indoctrination.

        I agree, it's a shame the left had to corrupt PBS so bad that defunding was the only option.

        IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

          I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

          I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

          I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

          I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

          This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

          My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

          Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

          They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

          Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 12k Posts
          • 7k Reputation
          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ibleedbrown said:

          I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

          I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

          I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

          I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

          This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

          My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

          Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

          They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

          There’s other state run media available out there, albeit from other countries like Pravda and Tass.

          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

            I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

            I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

            I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

            I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

            This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

            My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

            Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

            They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

            calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ibleedbrown said:

            well, it is an excellent move. No more free money from our taxes for this garbage:

            www.smh.com.au.ico

            The Sydney Morning Herald

            https://www.smh.com.au › entertainment › books › l-is-for-leftwing-sesame-street-accused-of-running-liberal-agenda-20110530-1fbl6.html

            L is for left-wing: Sesame Street accused of running liberal agenda

            Sesame Street, Friends and Happy Days are being used to promote secret left wing messages, according to a new book.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Imagine raging over Sesame Street 

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              JaxJ 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                Imagine raging over Sesame Street 

                Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                • 6k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                Imagine raging over Sesame Street 

                Ignored the point as usual lol

                1 Reply Last reply
                😂
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Truth is....they won't be "shut down boo boo". PBS only gets 15% of their budget from free money from our taxes? So, who is paying the other 85% ?

                  I'm guessing leftwing billionaires, millionaires. That explains a lot.

                  https://nypost.com/2025/07/17/media/pbs-npr-face-tremendous-changes-as-funding-cut-looms/

                  "On average, PBS says 15% of its stations’ budgets come from public funding."

                  "NPR receives about 1% of its funds from federal sources annually"

                  IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                    • 64k Posts
                    • 8k Reputation
                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Well, growing up on Sesame Street - I guess that explains a good bit.

                    I grew up on hunting and fishing, and Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan, Errol Flynn as Zorro, and Roy Rogers.  Loved those shows. I grew up exploring our woods. I grew up where we put little garter snakes in our front shirt pockets and/or put a praying mantis on our heads, and we'd go knock on doors of people we knew. That was great fun.

                    Growing up on Sesame Street seems....sad.

                    nickersN IbleedbrownI 2 Replies Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • C calfoxwc

                      Well, growing up on Sesame Street - I guess that explains a good bit.

                      I grew up on hunting and fishing, and Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan, Errol Flynn as Zorro, and Roy Rogers.  Loved those shows. I grew up exploring our woods. I grew up where we put little garter snakes in our front shirt pockets and/or put a praying mantis on our heads, and we'd go knock on doors of people we knew. That was great fun.

                      Growing up on Sesame Street seems....sad.

                      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 14k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @calfoxwc said:

                      Well, growing up on Sesame Street - I guess that explains a good bit.

                      I grew up on hunting and fishing, and Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan, Errol Flynn as Zorro, and Roy Rogers.  Loved those shows. I grew up exploring our woods. I grew up where we put little garter snakes in our front shirt pockets and/or put a praying mantis on our heads, and we'd go knock on doors of people we knew. That was great fun.

                      Growing up on Sesame Street seems....sad.

                      I grew up "Searchin in the woods" too.. Went fishing, Hiking and camping.. playing with Garter snakes and frogs... I would say I have spent equal or near time between city life and rural life... And have explored a good chunk of the world..... Id say I'm pretty road tested ....

                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      Quote Reply
                      • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                        I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

                        I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

                        I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

                        I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

                        This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

                        My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

                        Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

                        They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

                        hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @ibleedbrown said:

                        I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

                        I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

                        I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

                        I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

                        This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

                        My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

                        Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

                        They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

                        Thanks for showing everyone here what a liberal you are.

                        you need to wake up.

                        PBS…. Dope.

                        guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                        IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • JaxJ Jax

                          @ibleedbrown said:

                          I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning

                          I don't think you are aware, there's a difference between leaning and indoctrination.

                          I agree, it's a shame the left had to corrupt PBS so bad that defunding was the only option.

                          Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 5k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @jax said:

                          I don't think you are aware, there's a difference between leaning and indoctrination.

                          I agree, it's a shame the left had to corrupt PBS so bad that defunding was the only option.

                          It wasn’t the only option though. Reformatting it was also an option and the influence to do that was already in the works. But now that influence has been removed so who knows what the results will be?

                          We will now have a state run media outlet where the state threw away its interest in directing it. 

                          I don’t know if you’ve had the chance to invest in something and build it up from nothing for 50+ years, but normal people don’t just walk away from something like that. If you’ve already put that much time and effort into it and you don’t like what it’s become, you simply change it into something you do want. 

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                            • 6k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            It's tv, we'll get over it.

                            IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 4k Reputation
                              JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              https://x.com/JenniferSey/status/1945861313454067722?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1945861313454067722%7Ctwgr%5E626c596f399d6bf98caca14fa2d0c841e0c4c3d6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/?p=1424854

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
                                • 6k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                https://x.com/joehyden/status/1945706788617060449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1945706788617060449%7Ctwgr%5E626c596f399d6bf98caca14fa2d0c841e0c4c3d6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/?p=1424854

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • C calfoxwc

                                  Truth is....they won't be "shut down boo boo". PBS only gets 15% of their budget from free money from our taxes? So, who is paying the other 85% ?

                                  I'm guessing leftwing billionaires, millionaires. That explains a lot.

                                  https://nypost.com/2025/07/17/media/pbs-npr-face-tremendous-changes-as-funding-cut-looms/

                                  "On average, PBS says 15% of its stations’ budgets come from public funding."

                                  "NPR receives about 1% of its funds from federal sources annually"

                                  Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 5k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @calfoxwc said:

                                  Truth is....they won't be "shut down boo boo". PBS only gets 15% of their budget from free money from our taxes? So, who is paying the other 85% ?

                                  I'm guessing leftwing billionaires, millionaires. That explains a lot.

                                  https://nypost.com/2025/07/17/media/pbs-npr-face-tremendous-changes-as-funding-cut-looms/

                                  "On average, PBS says 15% of its stations’ budgets come from public funding."

                                  "NPR receives about 1% of its funds from federal sources annually"

                                  That would be me, and other people who sponsor programs, and philanthropists, and regular people. As a state run non-profit they have strict rules about who they accept money from  and what the donor will get in return. They have no advertisers, they instead have sponsors. They aren’t permitted to even suggest that viewers support their sponsors, they’re only permitted to identify their sponsors and give factual information about them. 

                                  At least that is how it has been. 15% is a small percentage to make up and should be easy to do, the only question is how will they need to adapt to do it?

                                  They could take on advertisers. I’m sure a guy like Musk would love the chance to own PBS. We will see how it shakes out.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • hammertimeH hammertime

                                    @ibleedbrown said:

                                    I’m a little disappointed in us right now. I’m aware this is probably an unpopular opinion, but l’m a fan of PBS.

                                    I’m a literal sponsor of PBS. That has more to do with the program “antiques roadshow” than anything political. 

                                    I’m also aware that the programming for NPR had grown left leaning, and it upsets me that instead of reforming they instead decided to cut its funding.

                                    I grew up with Sesame Street. I think a lot of us did. I’m upset with our lack of effort here. The Trump team got what they wanted earlier by skewering  the CEO on PBS but they didn’t allow time to see the results. 

                                    This is a bad thing for America. It forces PBS to seek revenue from other outlets, which means they have no choice but to open themselves up to outside influences. Adapt or die. 

                                    My concern is that they’ll be able to find those outlets and it won’t be in our best interests.

                                    Think about it. Who has the money to lift up PBS? Bezos? Musk? Zuckerberg? Some Saudi Arabian prince?

                                    They have all basically been invited to buy a major news outlet because we didn’t have the stones to even try to reform it.

                                    Thanks for showing everyone here what a liberal you are.

                                    you need to wake up.

                                    PBS…. Dope.

                                    Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @hammertime said:

                                    Thanks for showing everyone here what a liberal you are.

                                    you need to wake up.

                                    PBS…. Dope.

                                    PBS is dope af. Thanks for your insight.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • JaxJ Jax

                                      It's tv, we'll get over it.

                                      Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 5k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @jax said:

                                      It's tv, we'll get over it.

                                      Radio too. And online. It’s a literal media empire with a few hundred stations. 

                                      I get that it means little to you, but that’s a powerful thing to have at your disposal if you are a literal government. 

                                      JaxJ 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • C calfoxwc

                                        Well, growing up on Sesame Street - I guess that explains a good bit.

                                        I grew up on hunting and fishing, and Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan, Errol Flynn as Zorro, and Roy Rogers.  Loved those shows. I grew up exploring our woods. I grew up where we put little garter snakes in our front shirt pockets and/or put a praying mantis on our heads, and we'd go knock on doors of people we knew. That was great fun.

                                        Growing up on Sesame Street seems....sad.

                                        Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 5k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by Ibleedbrown
                                        #19

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        Well, growing up on Sesame Street - I guess that explains a good bit.

                                        I grew up on hunting and fishing, and Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan, Errol Flynn as Zorro, and Roy Rogers.  Loved those shows. I grew up exploring our woods. I grew up where we put little garter snakes in our front shirt pockets and/or put a praying mantis on our heads, and we'd go knock on doors of people we knew. That was great fun.

                                        Growing up on Sesame Street seems....sad.

                                        We did stuff like that too. BB guns, skipping rocks in the river, backyard football and playing bike tag.

                                        Anyone else play bike tag? It was like tag, except with bikes. The goal is to race up on someone and tag them or their bike with your hand or your bike. It’s stupidly dangerous but very fun. Play it enough and you’re gonna eat dirt at some point.

                                        I never put a garter snake in my front shirt pocket. Only dorks wore shirts with a pocket. 

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                          • 64k Posts
                                          • 8k Reputation
                                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          but you said you grew up on sesame street. You post like you never left your Sesame street tv til you got into high school and only then started doing other stuff. maybe.

                                          and t-shirts were cool, and had pockets.

                                          https://www.etsy.com/listing/718243066/vintage-t-shirt-1950s-t-shirt-1950s?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_custom1=_k_fcc9fd9bc7bd134f403395e7b7d5339a_k_&utm_custom2=319339186

                                          IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate