Skip to content

new helmets

The Browns Board
25 14 411 1
  • @ballpeen said:

      Lets face it, how often do you wear anything that is Brown or Orange?  

    At least 17x a year?

    Woof

    @bob806 said:

    At least 17x a year?

    Woof

    Fair enough.  

    To be fair to my comment, i was speaking more in terms of general clothing style outside of a jersey or team hat.  Outside of a Cleveland fans team pride, you don't see many people wearing browns and orange color combinations unless they are color blind.

    OK...in some of those 70's movies like Shaft and Carwash you did see a lot of people wearing orange jumpsuits or Browns suits with wide orange ties or maybe a big orange hat with some sort of foot long feather plume ..lol...just saying

  • @bob806 said:

    At least 17x a year?

    Woof

    Fair enough.  

    To be fair to my comment, i was speaking more in terms of general clothing style outside of a jersey or team hat.  Outside of a Cleveland fans team pride, you don't see many people wearing browns and orange color combinations unless they are color blind.

    OK...in some of those 70's movies like Shaft and Carwash you did see a lot of people wearing orange jumpsuits or Browns suits with wide orange ties or maybe a big orange hat with some sort of foot long feather plume ..lol...just saying

    @ballpeen said:

    Fair enough.  

    To be fair to my comment, i was speaking more in terms of general clothing style outside of a jersey or team hat.  Outside of a Cleveland fans team pride, you don't see many people wearing browns and orange color combinations unless they are color blind.

    OK...in some of those 70's movies like Shaft and Carwash you did see a lot of people wearing orange jumpsuits or Browns suits with wide orange ties or maybe a big orange hat with some sort of foot long feather plume ..lol...just saying

    or 50s-tan shoes, pink shoe laces, polka dot vest and a big panama with a purple hat band. Man oh man!?

  • @bob806 said:

    At least 17x a year?

    Woof

    Fair enough.  

    To be fair to my comment, i was speaking more in terms of general clothing style outside of a jersey or team hat.  Outside of a Cleveland fans team pride, you don't see many people wearing browns and orange color combinations unless they are color blind.

    OK...in some of those 70's movies like Shaft and Carwash you did see a lot of people wearing orange jumpsuits or Browns suits with wide orange ties or maybe a big orange hat with some sort of foot long feather plume ..lol...just saying

    @ballpeen said:

    you don't see many people wearing browns and orange color combinations

    Of my Browns apparel Mrs. Wife used to say, You have a closet full of ugly clothes.  🙂  

    I don't have a single brown colored shirt that isn't Browns apparel.  I have one pair of brown pants, it's now relegated to yard work or tending to my chiminea fire(s).  I don't have any orange clothing.  

  • I'm weird then lol, my favorite color is orange. I have quite a bit of orange polo shirts that I wear golfing.

    I'm not going to argue about the Browns uniforms, but IMHO the brown tops & orange pants are awesome ( Sipe era). Best unis in the NFL.

    The hideous 2015 uniforms were so bad, the Browns only wore the orange tops once if I recall ( vs SF when Manziel was the QB).

  • I'm weird then lol, my favorite color is orange. I have quite a bit of orange polo shirts that I wear golfing.

    I'm not going to argue about the Browns uniforms, but IMHO the brown tops & orange pants are awesome ( Sipe era). Best unis in the NFL.

    The hideous 2015 uniforms were so bad, the Browns only wore the orange tops once if I recall ( vs SF when Manziel was the QB).

    @bob806 said:

    I'm weird then lol,

    Weird?!  No, no, no, I'm not going to argue with you. 🙂   All of our pre-Haslam uni's were good IMO.