Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns suspensions

Browns suspensions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 6 Posters 312 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #1

    So, I believe that we're awaiting suspensions for two girlfriend beaters.  Quinshon Judkins and Devin Bush.  Is that it?  Just the two?  For now...

    (that girlfriend beating thing, it never seems to go out of style does it)  🙁 

    BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Turkey Jones Turkey JonesT Collaborator One Year In Dedicated One Month Later Week One Done First Post
      • 21 Posts
      • 13 Reputation
      Turkey JonesT Turkey Jones wrote on last edited by
      #2

      What position does this Quinshon Johnson play. Never heard of him?

      OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
      😂
      Quote Reply
      • Turkey JonesT Turkey Jones

        What position does this Quinshon Johnson play. Never heard of him?

        Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @turkey-jones said:

        What position does this Quinshon Johnson play. Never heard of him?

        You'd think I'd know that his name is Judkins.  But Johnson is such a popular name.  🙂  ( I fixed it thanks to your pointing it out )

        Right now he's not even part of the team.  He's missing ALL of TC.  I'd say that it's a wasted season...but as long as he knows what hole he's supposed to hit he should be able to play...when available.  Still though, He's missing out on learning his blocking assignments and technique, his pass routes, timing, etc.  

        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
        Dutch OvenD FlugelF 2 Replies Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • OrionO Orion

          @turkey-jones said:

          What position does this Quinshon Johnson play. Never heard of him?

          You'd think I'd know that his name is Judkins.  But Johnson is such a popular name.  🙂  ( I fixed it thanks to your pointing it out )

          Right now he's not even part of the team.  He's missing ALL of TC.  I'd say that it's a wasted season...but as long as he knows what hole he's supposed to hit he should be able to play...when available.  Still though, He's missing out on learning his blocking assignments and technique, his pass routes, timing, etc.  

          Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 15k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @orion said:

          You'd think I'd know that his name is Judkins.  But Johnson is such a popular name.  🙂  ( I fixed it thanks to your pointing it out )

          Right now he's not even part of the team.  He's missing ALL of TC.  I'd say that it's a wasted season...but as long as he knows what hole he's supposed to hit he should be able to play...when available.  Still though, He's missing out on learning his blocking assignments and technique, his pass routes, timing, etc.  

          He was what I was most looking forward to seeing this season. 

          OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

            @orion said:

            You'd think I'd know that his name is Judkins.  But Johnson is such a popular name.  🙂  ( I fixed it thanks to your pointing it out )

            Right now he's not even part of the team.  He's missing ALL of TC.  I'd say that it's a wasted season...but as long as he knows what hole he's supposed to hit he should be able to play...when available.  Still though, He's missing out on learning his blocking assignments and technique, his pass routes, timing, etc.  

            He was what I was most looking forward to seeing this season. 

            Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @dutch-oven said:

            He was what I was most looking forward to seeing this season. 

            It's frustrating.  Imagine being Stef & Berry, and all involved in evaluating and drafting him.  It must piss them off!  Especially on the heels of not bringing back Chubb...one of the best examples of what you would want a football player to be.   

            BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
            FlugelF 1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 5k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Just another weird draft pick story by Cleveland, Vol. 38 at least in the last 20 years.

              Karlis Missed
              nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • Bob806B Bob806

                Just another weird draft pick story by Cleveland, Vol. 38 at least in the last 20 years.

                nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 14k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @bob806 said:

                Just another weird draft pick story by Cleveland, Vol. 38 at least in the last 20 years.

                I just can't figure why the Clowns delay the inevitable with DEI Berry and Stupinski... They both suck!

                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                Dutch OvenD Bob806B 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • nickersN nickers

                  @bob806 said:

                  Just another weird draft pick story by Cleveland, Vol. 38 at least in the last 20 years.

                  I just can't figure why the Clowns delay the inevitable with DEI Berry and Stupinski... They both suck!

                  Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @nickers said:

                  I just can't figure why the Clowns delay the inevitable with DEI Berry and Stupinski... They both suck!

                  I just can’t figure why you weren’t aborted, but here we are.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • nickersN nickers

                    @bob806 said:

                    Just another weird draft pick story by Cleveland, Vol. 38 at least in the last 20 years.

                    I just can't figure why the Clowns delay the inevitable with DEI Berry and Stupinski... They both suck!

                    Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 5k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
                    #9

                    @nickers said:

                    I just can't figure why the Clowns delay the inevitable with DEI Berry and Stupinski... They both suck!

                    In my Belichick voice " on to Carolina" lol

                    Karlis Missed
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • OrionO Orion

                      @turkey-jones said:

                      What position does this Quinshon Johnson play. Never heard of him?

                      You'd think I'd know that his name is Judkins.  But Johnson is such a popular name.  🙂  ( I fixed it thanks to your pointing it out )

                      Right now he's not even part of the team.  He's missing ALL of TC.  I'd say that it's a wasted season...but as long as he knows what hole he's supposed to hit he should be able to play...when available.  Still though, He's missing out on learning his blocking assignments and technique, his pass routes, timing, etc.  

                      Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 11k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @orion said:

                      You'd think I'd know that his name is Judkins.  But Johnson is such a popular name.  🙂  ( I fixed it thanks to your pointing it out )

                      Right now he's not even part of the team.  He's missing ALL of TC.  I'd say that it's a wasted season...but as long as he knows what hole he's supposed to hit he should be able to play...when available.  Still though, He's missing out on learning his blocking assignments and technique, his pass routes, timing, etc.  

                      ? You're fine.  I'm calling him Junkin from now on anyway...

                      I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • OrionO Orion

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        He was what I was most looking forward to seeing this season. 

                        It's frustrating.  Imagine being Stef & Berry, and all involved in evaluating and drafting him.  It must piss them off!  Especially on the heels of not bringing back Chubb...one of the best examples of what you would want a football player to be.   

                        Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 11k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
                        #11

                        @orion said:

                        It's frustrating.  Imagine being Stef & Berry, and all involved in evaluating and drafting him.  It must piss them off!  Especially on the heels of not bringing back Chubb...one of the best examples of what you would want a football player to be.   

                        Well Character counts and this is the 2nd straight 2nd round pick that won't be worth anything until at least his 2nd year or so.   Even though Berry wasn't here at the time, I don't know if he would have been capable of drafting Chubb. He probably would have over-thought the crap out of it and drafted Georgia's other RB Sony Michel (who split the workload with Chubb) instead. Got me a feeling NE's rookie RB TreVeyon Henderson (who split the workload with Judkins at Ohio State) ends up making them really happy they got the right RB from Ohio State.

                        Even though I was born and raised in Western NY, I NEVER warmed up to the Bills as an avid fan of the Browns.  Having said that, I always read the local sports page.  Anyway, they did a nice feature article about the scouting the Bills did under John Butler & Bill Polian that eventually led to 4 consecutive AFC Championships.  One of the things they emphasized aside from going after small school guys was character.  They even went back as far as contacting former teachers of prospects dating back as far as high school and even earlier sometimes.  This way they can see who was good at work ethic and avoiding trouble as well as who was smart or not.  I was pretty blown away that they went that far for this part of it all.  Then I look at this FO stubbing their toe on the same thing back to back years as if all Domestic Violence types can't be discovered until their between the ages of 22 & 23.    Not for nothing, a good FO would look at the inventory of the excessive injury volumes here and ask the owner - do we have the right people in charge of the medical & strength & conditioning programs?  Can we ever go a full season with both projected starters at Offensive Tackle making it? And how motivated was Dawand Jones showing up to his first NFL Training Camp well over 400 pounds?  He showed up the same way the next year which led to 2 for 2 seasons of him landing on IR.  Last but not least, the work ethic of Jed Wills remains parked in FA with no interested FOs.  This consistent stuff doesn't happen by accident.

                        I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate