Philly Signs Jeremiah Trotter
-
If we are Mangini is done with Quinn, I'd rather look at Garcia than Anderson, & Ratless.
Out of the 4, I'd like to see Quinn another couple of weeks (bye-ish) - hopefully he can bounce back.
Because,
1)We might see some success
and
2) Mangini's "system" isn't garbage.
(twittery source - Schefter I think)
-
Unlike the failed experiment of the Davis era, Garcia would be able to pull off Manginis WC offense better. Would wonder if he would come back though...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login