2025 Analysis Thread - RT9 Begins
-
I said I didn't want to leave my roots and I won't. I'll post all (as much as I can, I might forget at times) of the RunThe9 Browns content in this thread for the 2025 season.
I'll also do my best to stop in and check on conversation, but I'm easily putting in a part time job worth of hours. So please, @ me in direct responses that way I can more efficiently sort through them and respond back.
Help support the dream by giving the channels, both YouTube and Twitter, a follow, a share, likes and comments. I'll post the quick clips from Twitter that fill space between longer videos as well.
A detailing from all of Shedeurs throws in game 3 is on deck this week.
Appreciate everyone for their feedback, their support and their fandom. Go Brownies!
Quick clips.
Full videos.
-
I was told anything good is worth waiting on. Hopefully this was...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login