The Official Browns vs Bengals Game 1 Thread
-
After last week's pretty epic college football schedule, today's is your typical pedestrian early season Gameday. Ohio State hosts Grambling today at 3:30, and while their bands are both excellent, the actual football teams are in different zip codes regarding talent. The only really compelling game today is The Cheaters Up North playing vs Oklahoma tonight at 7:30.
-
Myles seems to be over the hip injury from Wed and says he's good to go.
-
My high school alma mater traveled east to Niles to play McKinley HS, and won last night 27-21.
For you longtimers on here, mjp was a proud alum of Niles McKinley.
This will be our first full-time Browns season without mjp. Thinking of you buddy.
-
My high school alma mater traveled east to Niles to play McKinley HS, and won last night 27-21.
For you longtimers on here, mjp was a proud alum of Niles McKinley.
This will be our first full-time Browns season without mjp. Thinking of you buddy.
This will be our first full-time Browns season without mjp. Thinking of you buddy.
We miss you Brother! And we miss all of you, Tour, Gipper, Stan, and whomever I left out!
-
Myles seems to be over the hip injury from Wed and says he's good to go.
Myles seems to be over the hip injury from Wed and says he's good to go.
Didn't know he was injured so thanks for the update Aggies!
-
After last week's pretty epic college football schedule, today's is your typical pedestrian early season Gameday. Ohio State hosts Grambling today at 3:30, and while their bands are both excellent, the actual football teams are in different zip codes regarding talent. The only really compelling game today is The Cheaters Up North playing vs Oklahoma tonight at 7:30.
After last week's pretty epic college football schedule, today's is your typical pedestrian early season Gameday. Ohio State hosts Grambling today at 3:30, and while their bands are both excellent, the actual football teams are in different zip codes regarding talent. The only really compelling game today is The Cheaters Up North playing vs Oklahoma tonight at 7:30.
baylor smu game is turning into a shoot out and for the folks that like defensive struggles there is iowa iowa st game. 1230 there is oklahoma st vs oregon (i dunno know anything about osu) but I still do not count those four teams from out west a part of the big ten, i am sure MJP would agree
go Reds fuck the mets
-
After last week's pretty epic college football schedule, today's is your typical pedestrian early season Gameday. Ohio State hosts Grambling today at 3:30, and while their bands are both excellent, the actual football teams are in different zip codes regarding talent. The only really compelling game today is The Cheaters Up North playing vs Oklahoma tonight at 7:30.
baylor smu game is turning into a shoot out and for the folks that like defensive struggles there is iowa iowa st game. 1230 there is oklahoma st vs oregon (i dunno know anything about osu) but I still do not count those four teams from out west a part of the big ten, i am sure MJP would agree
go Reds fuck the mets
baylor smu game is turning into a shoot out and for the folks that like defensive struggles there is iowa iowa st game. 1230 there is oklahoma st vs oregon (i dunno know anything about osu) but I still do not count those four teams from out west a part of the big ten, i am sure MJP would agree
go Reds fuck the mets
And I went to watch the Aggies beat the Aggies today 44-22.?
-
Tip of the hat to you Gentleman on this fine Sunday morning.
We only get one day a year when every team and every fan are on the same starting lines with feelings of excitement and hope, eagerness and anticipation.
May the 2025 Browns leave everything they have on the field of play. May they prove my prediction wrong, shock the world, run roughshod over the AFC North this season and hoist the Lombardi Trophy in February.
-
-
This will be our first full-time Browns season without mjp. Thinking of you buddy.
We miss you Brother! And we miss all of you, Tour, Gipper, Stan, and whomever I left out!
-
Morning, Browns brothers and sisters.
It's always a bittersweet start to season. Great to be here at the dawn of a new year, but you miss all the people you've lost along the way who shared in this love.
God bless and Go Browns!
-
Morning, Browns brothers and sisters.
It's always a bittersweet start to season. Great to be here at the dawn of a new year, but you miss all the people you've lost along the way who shared in this love.
God bless and Go Browns!
Morning, Browns brothers and sisters.
It's always a bittersweet start to season. Great to be here at the dawn of a new year, but you miss all the people you've lost along the way who shared in this love.
God bless and Go Browns!
Maybe I'm crazy... But I like the Browns today 31-17.. I'm having a tough time imagining Cincitucky handling Garrett,Graham and Schwess and the other kids we added... The other side is.. Can our offense live up to the task...
-
Morning, Browns brothers and sisters.
It's always a bittersweet start to season. Great to be here at the dawn of a new year, but you miss all the people you've lost along the way who shared in this love.
God bless and Go Browns!
Maybe I'm crazy... But I like the Browns today 31-17.. I'm having a tough time imagining Cincitucky handling Garrett,Graham and Schwess and the other kids we added... The other side is.. Can our offense live up to the task...
-
this and I believe the helmet is back at mid field
-
Morning, Browns brothers and sisters.
It's always a bittersweet start to season. Great to be here at the dawn of a new year, but you miss all the people you've lost along the way who shared in this love.
God bless and Go Browns!
Maybe I'm crazy... But I like the Browns today 31-17.. I'm having a tough time imagining Cincitucky handling Garrett,Graham and Schwess and the other kids we added... The other side is.. Can our offense live up to the task...
Maybe I'm crazy... But I like the Browns today 31-17.. I'm having a tough time imagining Cincitucky handling Garrett,Graham and Schwess and the other kids we added... The other side is.. Can our offense live up to the task...
If the running game can move the chains and maximize play action? Yeah, the Brownies can win.
Secondary has to give the pass rush a chance to win though.
-
On offense, Stay in third and manageable. Joe can force things that aren’t there.
On defense, given Myles has a big game with the pass rush. We need to contain their running game. When we have had success we’ve made the Bengals one dimensional
I threw a couple bones on the Browns ML I think they can get it done
-
On offense, Stay in third and manageable. Joe can force things that aren’t there.
On defense, given Myles has a big game with the pass rush. We need to contain their running game. When we have had success we’ve made the Bengals one dimensional
I threw a couple bones on the Browns ML I think they can get it done
I threw a couple bones on the Browns ML
LOl Me To
-
Flacco leading the Browns out on the field
-
It has begun...
-
I hope everyone's loins have been properly girded...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
