The Official Browns at Ravens Game 2 Thread
-
I might even go as far as saying he has a "high motor" AND "intangibles".
he is the type of player every coach wants on their team, a real gym rat and he is first on the field and last to leave
-
Watching the Colorado Houston game. The Houston kicker looks good. ??
And Syracuse just pasted Crest University 66-24............................or was that Colgate.? Anyway they had a lot of cavities in their defense for sure.?
And Syracuse just pasted Crest University 66-24............................or was that Colgate.? Anyway they had a lot of cavities in their defense for sure.?
Did you see the Syracuse RB vault into the end zone? He reached his Crest around the one yard line?
-
Judkins has been activated for the game tomorrow.
-
It’s hard to believe now that there was a window of time - not that long ago - when Clemson climbed the college football mountain and went toe to toe with Alabama.
-
It’s hard to believe now that there was a window of time - not that long ago - when Clemson climbed the college football mountain and went toe to toe with Alabama.
It’s hard to believe now that there was a window of time - not that long ago - when Clemson climbed the college football mountain and went toe to toe with Alabama.
1/1/21. Beginning of the end.
two more loses and Dabo can’t whine his @ss into the playoff
-
It’s hard to believe now that there was a window of time - not that long ago - when Clemson climbed the college football mountain and went toe to toe with Alabama.
1/1/21. Beginning of the end.
two more loses and Dabo can’t whine his @ss into the playoff
1/1/21. Beginning of the end.
two more loses and Dabo can’t whine his @ss into the playoff
When he ordered the Clemson marching band to do a "script 31-0" formation ( vs Kent St) it just confirmed his idiocy.
-
Judkins has been activated for the game tomorrow.
Judkins has been activated for the game tomorrow.
Yeah. And Larvadian waved.
I liked him....even though he's kind of a smurf.
-
1/1/21. Beginning of the end.
two more loses and Dabo can’t whine his @ss into the playoff
When he ordered the Clemson marching band to do a "script 31-0" formation ( vs Kent St) it just confirmed his idiocy.
-
Might be adding Nuss too my shit list. Kid has struggled a lot this early season throwing in time and accurate when coming off his primary.
-
Judkins has been activated for the game tomorrow.
Yeah. And Larvadian waved.
I liked him....even though he's kind of a smurf.
-
I can't believe the spread on this game is 12.5, I mean I get why the ravens are favored but damn. Week 2 division game when both teams are pretty healthy that seems way too much.
-
It’s hard to believe now that there was a window of time - not that long ago - when Clemson climbed the college football mountain and went toe to toe with Alabama.
It’s hard to believe now that there was a window of time - not that long ago - when Clemson climbed the college football mountain and went toe to toe with Alabama.
The other half of that picture is currently the HC of the undefeated Oklahoma Sooners right now - Brent Venables! Just a week or 2 ago he faced a really dirty program Up North and he turned the entire bunch of asterisks into hysterics to stay undefeated...
I don't mind Dabo; but I sure HATE the way Syracuse becomes his gimme every year. I'm getting too old for this crap Dutch!!!!
-
Rest In Peace Notre Dame's Best Chance at a National Title Since 1988...
We barely knew thee.
-
Rest In Peace Notre Dame's Best Chance at a National Title Since 1988...
We barely knew thee.
Rest In Peace Notre Dame's Best Chance at a National Title Since 1988...
We barely knew thee.
Yeah, they're still hoping an alarm clock gives them better news and keeps that fantasy alive. Unfortunately, the only way to keep it alive is to stay asleep and keep dreaming.
-
I can't believe the spread on this game is 12.5, I mean I get why the ravens are favored but damn. Week 2 division game when both teams are pretty healthy that seems way too much.
I can't believe the spread on this game is 12.5, I mean I get why the ravens are favored but damn. Week 2 division game when both teams are pretty healthy that seems way too much.
Health has little to do with it. The Bengals have a questionable Dline and the Brownies still only averaged 2.3 YPC on 1st downs. To make things worse, along with that questionable Dline, CIN played quite a bit of 2 deep behind it. So CLE was inefficient running the ball against an average defense front AND a light box count.
Doesn't bode well for the offense when you also can't stretch the field vertically between both personnel and execution.
There were looks the Bengals hit early, with a creative C gap insert off motion that the Ravens will look to exploit as well. There was a play from just outside the RZ that CIN ran which was a split zone read look, minus the fact that it was by design handoff and not a "full" read. Had it been Lamar and not Joe, it would have been a walk in touchdown with Patrick Ricard acting as the split --> arrow.
Either Henry or Lamar will get theirs on the ground today. I struggle to think, beyond generating turnovers, how this offense will keep pace with Baltimore in terms of going 1:1 on sustaining drives.
edit: I will say this. CLE sucked when we went to gap and power runs. Easily our worst of the day. When they focused spelling on inside zones, we did alright. If they want to run gap back and zone play, they can and should. If there's a chance at success, the scrap most of the rest and go back to primarily vertical zone and outside zone.
-
I predict the browns today 30-17 because I still have the early season delusions that this team wont be a let down every week.
-
I predict the browns today 30-17 because I still have the early season delusions that this team wont be a let down every week.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login