The Official Browns at Ravens Game 2 Thread
-
Myles Garrett wow- and against Ronnie Stanley
-
Dying to see some urgency on offense. Flacc ‘em jack ‘em.
-
So much for that…
-
Absolutely brutal. Juedy caught the previous ball, to not challenging, to that is just awful on almost every phase.
-
Absolutely brutal. Juedy caught the previous ball, to not challenging, to that is just awful on almost every phase.
-
Raven gameplan should be find Cam Mitchell and let Lamar run. And let us self implode and give them short fields
-
Ratbirds was easiest eliminator pick of the year
-
-
I despise that call on the slice. Humphrey went in then turned his shoulder to ease up.
-
-
-
Pitt down 31-17 with 3:41 to go 4th Q.
-
And there's my over plus the Ravens cover. $$$
-
-
-
-
Backup OTs, aging IOL, old QB, no dominate threat on the perimeter or at TE.
You have a shell of an offense where it matters most.
-
This is a fine time to remind you guys of why I said you just can't play Mitch at corner. You have to find another body...
-
This is a fine time to remind you guys of why I said you just can't play Mitch at corner. You have to find another body...
This is a fine time to remind you guys of why I said you just can't play Mitch at corner. You have to find another body...
Mitchell legit might be having the worst game I’ve seen from a Browns DB in years. I mean that TD was a great catch but he was out of the league level bad today.
-
Will Stefanski make it to the end of the year?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login