Skip to content

The Official Browns at Ravens Game 2 Thread

The Browns Board
114 20 1.9k 1
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    Will Stefanski make it to the end of the year?

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Backup QB warming up. Well, let's see what happens...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This is a fine time to remind you guys of why I said you just can't play Mitch at corner. You have to find another body...

    Mitchell legit might be having the worst game I’ve seen from a Browns DB in years. I mean that TD was a great catch but he was out of the league level bad today.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @jrb12711 said:

    Mitchell legit might be having the worst game I’ve seen from a Browns DB in years. I mean that TD was a great catch but he was out of the league level bad today.

    By all means give it a share and a follow.  Trying to grow my platform.  

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #88

    HB scissors concept.  Great read and throw. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Jags blew it.  Good

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Beaten by the backup QB.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Mitchell legit might be having the worst game I’ve seen from a Browns DB in years. I mean that TD was a great catch but he was out of the league level bad today.

    By all means give it a share and a follow.  Trying to grow my platform.  

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @tiamat63 said:

    By all means give it a share and a follow.  Trying to grow my platform.  

    What platforms? I don’t do a lot of social media anymore but happy to “follow” or whatever it is, if I have it. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    By all means give it a share and a follow.  Trying to grow my platform.  

    What platforms? I don’t do a lot of social media anymore but happy to “follow” or whatever it is, if I have it. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @jrb12711 said:

    What platforms? I don’t do a lot of social media anymore but happy to “follow” or whatever it is, if I have it. 

    Youtube channel and twitter. 

    You can follow the link in the Cam Mitchell video I put in up above. 

    Here's the twitter too. 

    https://x.com/tjRT9s?t=1GzRwDtB_O351baSOEkvIA&s=09

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #93

    I see no reason to start Flacco anymore. The upside for him in 2023 was his arm talent. His ball has lost some zip since then. His mobility is poor. His decisionmaking is suspect. Let's see what we have in the rookies. 

  • I see no reason to start Flacco anymore. The upside for him in 2023 was his arm talent. His ball has lost some zip since then. His mobility is poor. His decisionmaking is suspect. Let's see what we have in the rookies. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @vaportrail said:

    I see no reason to start Flacco anymore. The upside for him in 2023 was his arm talent. His ball has lost some zip since then. His mobility is poor. His decisionmaking is suspect. Let's see what we have in the rookies. 

    This is on Berry and the brainless trust in not addressing the OL in the off season after last season's OL debacle.

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #95

    That was a homecoming ass whooping. Only bright stars were Myles and Judkins and don't think we need to see more of Flacco. I also have no idea why nickelback wasn't addressed in the offseason, Mitchell had a bad camp, they should've signed a veteran to replace him.

  • @vaportrail said:

    I see no reason to start Flacco anymore. The upside for him in 2023 was his arm talent. His ball has lost some zip since then. His mobility is poor. His decisionmaking is suspect. Let's see what we have in the rookies. 

    This is on Berry and the brainless trust in not addressing the OL in the off season after last season's OL debacle.

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @texasag1969 said:

    This is on Berry and the brainless trust in not addressing the OL in the off season after last season's OL debacle.

    I'll choose to look at the glass half full. Today, James Hudson III had four penalties - two personal fouls and two false starts - in one drive. 

    (Optimistic Sarcasm) So I guess the Browns dodged that bullet.

  • Will Stefanski make it to the end of the year?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @browns149 said:

    Will Stefanski make it to the end of the year?

    Hell no

  • Will Stefanski make it to the end of the year?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #98

    @browns149 said:

    Will Stefanski make it to the end of the year?

     I don't see why not.  Especially when you look at the roster that was handed to him.  

     Too many fans look at 2023 as a highwater mark and not the fortunate, semi-fluke that it was. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Myles quote.."shit's embarrassing "

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    Damn I was thinking it would be a close game. 2nd half a total disaster today.

    Cam Mitchell is this week's Andrew Szymyt

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    Not a good game by us.  

    Andre The Smurf (Nickers named him) made his XP's & FG.  So, good for him.

    Samson continues to catch everything thrown at him.

    Good to see Gabriel get his 1st NFL TD pass.....and Samson's 1st TD reception.  (I don't care that it was at the end of a blowout loss)

    Judkins did pretty well for having next to no contact with the team from June to last Tuesday.  

    I'm assuming that receivers were not getting open for Flacco today.  -  Tillman & Thrash are not producing enough right now.  Fannin is doing a nice receiving job.

    Our secondary hurt us today.  

    The D did a real good job of containing Jackson (& Henry)...which isn't easy to do.

    We go as the QB goes.  So, not a great day for us.

  • Not a good game by us.  

    Andre The Smurf (Nickers named him) made his XP's & FG.  So, good for him.

    Samson continues to catch everything thrown at him.

    Good to see Gabriel get his 1st NFL TD pass.....and Samson's 1st TD reception.  (I don't care that it was at the end of a blowout loss)

    Judkins did pretty well for having next to no contact with the team from June to last Tuesday.  

    I'm assuming that receivers were not getting open for Flacco today.  -  Tillman & Thrash are not producing enough right now.  Fannin is doing a nice receiving job.

    Our secondary hurt us today.  

    The D did a real good job of containing Jackson (& Henry)...which isn't easy to do.

    We go as the QB goes.  So, not a great day for us.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    Not a good game by us.  

    Andre The Smurf (Nickers named him) made his XP's & FG.  So, good for him.

    Samson continues to catch everything thrown at him.

    Good to see Gabriel get his 1st NFL TD pass.....and Samson's 1st TD reception.  (I don't care that it was at the end of a blowout loss)

    Judkins did pretty well for having next to no contact with the team from June to last Tuesday.  

    I'm assuming that receivers were not getting open for Flacco today.  -  Tillman & Thrash are not producing enough right now.  Fannin is doing a nice receiving job.

    Our secondary hurt us today.  

    The D did a real good job of containing Jackson (& Henry)...which isn't easy to do.

    We go as the QB goes.  So, not a great day for us.

    Cam Mitchell was straight up garbage today..

  • Damn I was thinking it would be a close game. 2nd half a total disaster today.

    Cam Mitchell is this week's Andrew Szymyt

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    Damn I was thinking it would be a close game. 2nd half a total disaster today.

    Cam Mitchell is this week's Andrew Szymyt

    Harden got beat too.  It was the slot most of the time. 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    TEs, RBs, Dline, Kicker, Punter, LBs made a few plays 

    All the others should pay the fans their game checks for sitting through that