Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • @nickers said:

    I haven't played Madden in years..... I used to love the QUAKE series of battle games.. Now my game playing is relegated to Solitaire.. What glitch is there?.. I find it interesting since you mentioned it..

     Quake is old school and a bit before me.  My older cousin was the guy who did the PCs and had those types of titles for us.

     I suppose my equivalent would be Gears of War and Battlefield?  That was the shit all of our squads, football, wrestling, and basketball would play. 

     Stopped playing madden because we'd run online franchise with friends and it would randomly lock users out, delete profiles, couldn't draft.  Just nonsense stuff.  It's been a long time, might be fixed. But I'm not spending $70 just to find out. 

    @tiamat63 said:

     Quake is old school and a bit before me.  My older cousin was the guy who did the PCs and had those types of titles for us.

     I suppose my equivalent would be Gears of War and Battlefield?  That was the shit all of our squads, football, wrestling, and basketball would play. 

     Stopped playing madden because we'd run online franchise with friends and it would randomly lock users out, delete profiles, couldn't draft.  Just nonsense stuff.  It's been a long time, might be fixed. But I'm not spending $70 just to find out. 

    Never did Gears of War .. But I vaguely recall battlefield... A friend of mine in the UK and ex brother in law got me hooked on Quake... I had Quake III which was pretty fun.. But since my XBOX died many moons ago.. I just didn't bother keeping up.. And yeah... I wouldn't waste $$$ on that kind of aggravation either... As far as Madden goes... The one thing I did like about Madden was the perspective into the running game you don't normally see in person or on TV.. I loved the birdseye view of watching holes open up or where the lanes were.. On that end I think it was great... I gave me an appreciation of the game in a different way.. But I would never base a real game plan off it in terms of real life playing.. But I think it's a hell of a learning tool if properly presented in the right way...

  • So the thread started by the guy who runs a Cleveland Browns message board to troll Cleveland Browns fans has become a thread about video games? 
     

    That’s hilarious ? 

  • @orion said:

    1)  Who's the turd?

    FY 56 a.k.a. gorka. Keeps up nonsense about stolen valor vet, etc. despite my sending him a PM about it months ago.

    @texasag1969 said:

    FY 56 a.k.a. gorka. Keeps up nonsense about stolen valor vet, etc. despite my sending him a PM about it months ago.

    Ah yes.  I got him on ignore.  Best invention since the napkin.  🙂  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    FY 56 a.k.a. gorka. Keeps up nonsense about stolen valor vet, etc. despite my sending him a PM about it months ago.

    Ah yes.  I got him on ignore.  Best invention since the napkin.  🙂  

    @orion said:

    Ah yes.  I got him on ignore.  Best invention since the napkin.  🙂  

    Dutch would say for FY 56 and his kinsmen poliboard poontangs it would be invention of the sanitary napkin.?

  • ButtNapkins.thumb.png.1db490e357ed139e0d5a594d762a3b10.pngNEwImagesArtboard-5_3.png

  • So the thread started by the guy who runs a Cleveland Browns message board to troll Cleveland Browns fans has become a thread about video games? 
     

    That’s hilarious ? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    So the thread started by the guy who runs a Cleveland Browns message board to troll Cleveland Browns fans has become a thread about video games? 
     

    That’s hilarious ? 

    ?  beats the alternative 

  • As much as I hate how things have turned out.. My biggest concern is the current state of the franchise that looks incredibly inept.. I like Gabriel but do not think he's the solution to the problem.. Shadoodoo looks even less promising and there's just too much drama surrounding him with the cultist nut huggers that genuflect to him..... When I look at Shadeur... I see Tim Tebow... Except Tebow actually won something.. All I see from Shadeur is a big circus unfolding... A loudmouth Daddy.. And a coach of a team who consistently shoves his own head up his ass.. As far as the future goes... I'm leaning toward drafting Carson Beck or Cade Klubnik.. I would like to see Kevin replaced with a real disciplinarian.. I think Jim Schwartz could be that guy. But I would be willing to look at Jon Gruden as a possible replacement.. Only from the standpoint he grew up in this area.. Has won a championship with Brad fucking Johnson at QB.. And understands the rivalry and passion in this town.. But the other problem is Jimmy meddling at every turn to thwart any momentum with this team.. First thing I would do is get rid of moneyball followed by Kevin.... I would entertain giving Berry another year without Moneyball in the way... I mean Kevin was forced on him..

    @nickers said:

    I think Jim Schwartz could be that guy. But I would be willing to look at Jon Gruden as a possible replacement.....But the other problem is Jimmy meddling at every turn to thwart any momentum with this team.. First thing I would do is get rid of moneyball followed by Kevin.... I would entertain giving Berry another year without Moneyball in the way... I mean Kevin was forced on him..

    @flugel said:

    Jon Gruden is a name I haven't heard in a while.  I don't hate the idea - he's been successful.

    I have a belief, but no proof, that everything flows through Depo. If all personnel and football decisions have his fingerprints then getting rid of him is a root cause for solving (part of) the problem. 

    Berry doesn’t draft well, if he's the one making the call. If turnover in the FO is coming, I wouldn't be opposed to looking at two re-treads - John Dorsey or Ryan Grigson.

    If change is coming to the coaching staff, I would certainly be open to Gruden.

    I'm not sure who else is on the coaching carousel.

    **Sidenote - Four of the hottest NFL Coaching seats right now are branches on the Shanahan Coaching Tree - KS, Mike McDaniel, Zac Johnson and Brian Callahan.

    ***Counter Sidenote - Two coaches from the Shanahan Coaching, Shane Steichen and Kyle Shanahan, have their teams at the top of each Conference. 

  • A AP1

    @nickers said:

    I think Jim Schwartz could be that guy. But I would be willing to look at Jon Gruden as a possible replacement.....But the other problem is Jimmy meddling at every turn to thwart any momentum with this team.. First thing I would do is get rid of moneyball followed by Kevin.... I would entertain giving Berry another year without Moneyball in the way... I mean Kevin was forced on him..

    @flugel said:

    Jon Gruden is a name I haven't heard in a while.  I don't hate the idea - he's been successful.

    I have a belief, but no proof, that everything flows through Depo. If all personnel and football decisions have his fingerprints then getting rid of him is a root cause for solving (part of) the problem. 

    Berry doesn’t draft well, if he's the one making the call. If turnover in the FO is coming, I wouldn't be opposed to looking at two re-treads - John Dorsey or Ryan Grigson.

    If change is coming to the coaching staff, I would certainly be open to Gruden.

    I'm not sure who else is on the coaching carousel.

    **Sidenote - Four of the hottest NFL Coaching seats right now are branches on the Shanahan Coaching Tree - KS, Mike McDaniel, Zac Johnson and Brian Callahan.

    ***Counter Sidenote - Two coaches from the Shanahan Coaching, Shane Steichen and Kyle Shanahan, have their teams at the top of each Conference. 

    @ap1 said:

    I have a belief, but no proof, that everything flows through Depo. If all personnel and football decisions have his fingerprints then getting rid of him is a root cause for solving (part of) the problem. 

    Berry doesn’t draft well, if he's the one making the call. If turnover in the FO is coming, I wouldn't be opposed to looking at two re-treads - John Dorsey or Ryan Grigson.

    If change is coming to the coaching staff, I would certainly be open to Gruden.

    I'm not sure who else is on the coaching carousel.

    **Sidenote - Four of the hottest NFL Coaching seats right now are branches on the Shanahan Coaching Tree - KS, Mike McDaniel, Zac Johnson and Brian Callahan.

    ***Counter Sidenote - Two coaches from the Shanahan Coaching, Shane Steichen and Kyle Shanahan, have their teams at the top of each Conference. 

    Mike McDaniel can either way - (before the Shanahan coaching tree) he came from the Harbaughs.  First he coached for John Harbaugh and then he went into the Harbaugh Farm System for DCs at TSUN.  The same can be said of Jesse Minter and got hired by Jim Harbaugh again for the Chargers. I'm guessing he will probably be a guy that'll be a HC in the near future.  IMO, he's coordinated that style of defense best (inclusive of the guy started it up for Baltimore Wink Martindale who is now the DC in Annie's Arbor)

  • @orion said:

    I prefer my laptop instead of my phone...so, I'm guessing that you cannot do a copy & paste with phone pics?

    I'll take both to my whiz kid computer programmer son in law tonight when I go over to watch TNF. He programs for EA Sports, so if he can't d it, no one can. I'm just sick of this turd and his insults to all real Vietnam vets. It dishonors the dead we all watched die. But then that's exactly how his dear leader treats us as well-----"Losers and suckers." DJT

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'll take both to my whiz kid computer programmer son in law tonight when I go over to watch TNF. He programs for EA Sports, so if he can't d it, no one can. I'm just sick of this turd and his insults to all real Vietnam vets. It dishonors the dead we all watched die. But then that's exactly how his dear leader treats us as well-----"Losers and suckers." DJT

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'll take both to my whiz kid computer programmer son in law tonight when I go over to watch TNF. He programs for EA Sports, so if he can't d it, no one can. I'm just sick of this turd and his insults to all real Vietnam vets. It dishonors the dead we all watched die. But then that's exactly how his dear leader treats us as well-----"Losers and suckers." DJT

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

    @fy56 said:

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

    Or you could just apologize for making shit up that goes beyond the normal bullshit insults here. I never did my duty to our country to receive accolades and I damn sure didn't do it to be insulted for it either. If you had ever served in a combat zone, you'd understand both of those things.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'll take both to my whiz kid computer programmer son in law tonight when I go over to watch TNF. He programs for EA Sports, so if he can't d it, no one can. I'm just sick of this turd and his insults to all real Vietnam vets. It dishonors the dead we all watched die. But then that's exactly how his dear leader treats us as well-----"Losers and suckers." DJT

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

    @fy56 said:

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

    It's quite evident that you are an incredible pussy that would never have the balls to talk shit to anyone in person, and its quite evident that when you die, hopefully sooner than later, no one is going to give a shit. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'll take both to my whiz kid computer programmer son in law tonight when I go over to watch TNF. He programs for EA Sports, so if he can't d it, no one can. I'm just sick of this turd and his insults to all real Vietnam vets. It dishonors the dead we all watched die. But then that's exactly how his dear leader treats us as well-----"Losers and suckers." DJT

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

    @fy56 said:

    It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.

    Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.

    That should make you euphoric.

    Look who's talking!  Does anyone else in here feel an unprovoked need to suddenly treat a Veteran of War like Gorka has chosen to do with @texasag1969?  

    This all started with the envy and lack of integrity of Cal.  How did he tell you to coin it?  "Stolen Valor"?  

    This is the same Cal that used Yahoo Auto Draft for both of his Fantasy Football Teams he bragged about last year.  Looked like a whole lotta Stolen Football IQ to me.  But who wanted all the credit when he was trying to brag? Cal

    I can't think of 2 bigger sissies than you and Tattle Cal.  Epic pussies!

  • I don’t spend a lot of effort posting about former Brown’s players…but. 

    Andrew Berry is a fucking genius, I mean who else can claim Mayfield was a problem?

    Meanwhile, we trade 3 first round picks for massage boy plus $230 million guaranteed.

    I have no idea why Berry hasn’t been inducted into the Pro Football HOF yet? ?

    This clusterfuck of a deal surpasses the trading away of Paul Warfield AND Ernest Byner.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I don’t spend a lot of effort posting about former Brown’s players…but. 

    Andrew Berry is a fucking genius, I mean who else can claim Mayfield was a problem?

    Meanwhile, we trade 3 first round picks for massage boy plus $230 million guaranteed.

    I have no idea why Berry hasn’t been inducted into the Pro Football HOF yet? ?

    This clusterfuck of a deal surpasses the trading away of Paul Warfield AND Ernest Byner.

    it's so stupid, it plagues the Browns since, well, a long, long time. The Browns will probably draft a qb in the first round next draft. We'll see. Trading Flacco to the Bengals, lol, will anyone be surprised if/when the Bengals win?

  • So, we were on vacation with friends, watched the game last night, speed watching with fast forward was a relief a bunch of times....

    went to upstate NY near Vermont, stayed at a nice cabin way out on a big farm, drove around Vermont, went to the K1 Lodge and took a pagoda ride up a very high mountain. A whole terrific experience. Can't believe some take mountain bikes to ride back down, or hike back down. wow.

    Anyways, we watched the Bills get a loss handed to them by New England, I was amazed by the NE defense. We watched in on our fiends IPAD while playing our favorite card game.

      Stopped in Vermont at Ye Olde Inn. Cute Revolutionary War theme. I had the Blackberry crusted duck. It was pretty good, chewyer than chicken. I think it was $42 bucks. lol

      Got back wed night, had oral surgery (implant) the next morning. No pain, nothin. Amazing.

       Noticed the score of Bucs/Seattle.

    Strange, no haters gave the score of that game. No haters gave the passing stats of Baker. 

     
    TB
    4-1, 3-0 Away
    38
    SEA
    3-2, 1-2 Home

    35

    *******************************

    Baker was 29 of 33. that is 87.9 percent completion rate. That is without 

    his top wr, top rb. Missing a starter offensive lineman. 379 passing yards.

    No ints. Average - 11.5 yards. Longest throw 57 yards, one sack. Baker is a huge star in Tampa Bay. Just wish we could have watched that one.

    But haters gonna hate. Too bad.

    Baker has a very good chance of being the MVP this year.

    The Browns were stupid about so much.

     
  • So, we were on vacation with friends, watched the game last night, speed watching with fast forward was a relief a bunch of times....

    went to upstate NY near Vermont, stayed at a nice cabin way out on a big farm, drove around Vermont, went to the K1 Lodge and took a pagoda ride up a very high mountain. A whole terrific experience. Can't believe some take mountain bikes to ride back down, or hike back down. wow.

    Anyways, we watched the Bills get a loss handed to them by New England, I was amazed by the NE defense. We watched in on our fiends IPAD while playing our favorite card game.

      Stopped in Vermont at Ye Olde Inn. Cute Revolutionary War theme. I had the Blackberry crusted duck. It was pretty good, chewyer than chicken. I think it was $42 bucks. lol

      Got back wed night, had oral surgery (implant) the next morning. No pain, nothin. Amazing.

       Noticed the score of Bucs/Seattle.

    Strange, no haters gave the score of that game. No haters gave the passing stats of Baker. 

     
    TB
    4-1, 3-0 Away
    38
    SEA
    3-2, 1-2 Home

    35

    *******************************

    Baker was 29 of 33. that is 87.9 percent completion rate. That is without 

    his top wr, top rb. Missing a starter offensive lineman. 379 passing yards.

    No ints. Average - 11.5 yards. Longest throw 57 yards, one sack. Baker is a huge star in Tampa Bay. Just wish we could have watched that one.

    But haters gonna hate. Too bad.

    Baker has a very good chance of being the MVP this year.

    The Browns were stupid about so much.

     

    @calfoxwc said:

    So, we were on vacation with friends, watched the game last night, speed watching with fast forward was a relief a bunch of times....

    went to upstate NY near Vermont, stayed at a nice cabin way out on a big farm, drove around Vermont, went to the K1 Lodge and took a pagoda ride up a very high mountain. A whole terrific experience. Can't believe some take mountain bikes to ride back down, or hike back down. wow.

    Anyways, we watched the Bills get a loss handed to them by New England, I was amazed by the NE defense. We watched in on our fiends IPAD while playing our favorite card game.

      Stopped in Vermont at Ye Olde Inn. Cute Revolutionary War theme. I had the Blackberry crusted duck. It was pretty good, chewyer than chicken. I think it was $42 bucks. lol

      Got back wed night, had oral surgery (implant) the next morning. No pain, nothin. Amazing.

       Noticed the score of Bucs/Seattle.

    Strange, no haters gave the score of that game. No haters gave the passing stats of Baker. 

     
    TB
    4-1, 3-0 Away
    38
    SEA
    3-2, 1-2 Home

    35

    *******************************

    Baker was 29 of 33. that is 87.9 percent completion rate. That is without 

    his top wr, top rb. Missing a starter offensive lineman. 379 passing yards.

    No ints. Average - 11.5 yards. Longest throw 57 yards, one sack. Baker is a huge star in Tampa Bay. Just wish we could have watched that one.

    But haters gonna hate. Too bad.

    Baker has a very good chance of being the MVP this year.

    The Browns were stupid about so much.

     

    ? Yeah most of us even rooted for Baker instead of Josh Allen back when Baker played for the Browns. That's how that usually works; but it's nice to see you rooting for him now that he plays for Tampa Bay. 

  • Usually a guy has to be a pedophile for cal and Steve to carry on so much about one guy. It's almost impressive that Baker has elicited such devout devotion for him from those two without going to an island to hook up with 14 year old girls. ?

  • Usually a guy has to be a pedophile for cal and Steve to carry on so much about one guy. It's almost impressive that Baker has elicited such devout devotion for him from those two without going to an island to hook up with 14 year old girls. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Usually a guy has to be a pedophile for cal and Steve to carry on so much about one guy. It's almost impressive that Baker has elicited such devout devotion for him from those two without going to an island to hook up with 14 year old girls. ?

    ? Almost Twilight Zone creepy. Aggies defended our country in Vietnam; and Cal is so envious of the valor that he recruited FYE/Gorka to gang up on him on the FOOTBALL message board and why?  He defended our country.  I don't ever remember Atenears complaining about anyone except the 1 guy he referred to as a Tattle Cal. 

    Oh wait though, make sure you join him ganging up on Woody and any other outnumbered opinions on the other board before we get lectured about ganging up/going jihad on poor Cal again over here.  Cal was so pissed off the Browns drafted Baker instead of his heart throb Josh Allen that he repeatedly posted his QB was better.  People that were here remember this and how often Cal posted reminders he was correct that Josh Allen was better than Baker.  But hey - ever since Baker became a TB Buc - it's hard to find a bigger Baker fan than Cal.  It's almost like Christopher Columbus telling the Native American Indians that he discovered America.  Me and others that never stopped rooting for Baker when he played for this team are suddenly hearing someone that didn't always do that calling us haters.  Make sense or Twillight Zone creepy?  

  • So, we were on vacation with friends, watched the game last night, speed watching with fast forward was a relief a bunch of times....

    went to upstate NY near Vermont, stayed at a nice cabin way out on a big farm, drove around Vermont, went to the K1 Lodge and took a pagoda ride up a very high mountain. A whole terrific experience. Can't believe some take mountain bikes to ride back down, or hike back down. wow.

    Anyways, we watched the Bills get a loss handed to them by New England, I was amazed by the NE defense. We watched in on our fiends IPAD while playing our favorite card game.

      Stopped in Vermont at Ye Olde Inn. Cute Revolutionary War theme. I had the Blackberry crusted duck. It was pretty good, chewyer than chicken. I think it was $42 bucks. lol

      Got back wed night, had oral surgery (implant) the next morning. No pain, nothin. Amazing.

       Noticed the score of Bucs/Seattle.

    Strange, no haters gave the score of that game. No haters gave the passing stats of Baker. 

     
    TB
    4-1, 3-0 Away
    38
    SEA
    3-2, 1-2 Home

    35

    *******************************

    Baker was 29 of 33. that is 87.9 percent completion rate. That is without 

    his top wr, top rb. Missing a starter offensive lineman. 379 passing yards.

    No ints. Average - 11.5 yards. Longest throw 57 yards, one sack. Baker is a huge star in Tampa Bay. Just wish we could have watched that one.

    But haters gonna hate. Too bad.

    Baker has a very good chance of being the MVP this year.

    The Browns were stupid about so much.

     

    @calfoxwc said:

    Strange, no haters gave the score of that game. No haters gave the passing stats of Baker. 

    Ya know, it's posts like this that make people who are ambivalent towards Mayfield, want him to fail, just so we won't have to hear about him.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Strange, no haters gave the score of that game. No haters gave the passing stats of Baker. 

    Ya know, it's posts like this that make people who are ambivalent towards Mayfield, want him to fail, just so we won't have to hear about him.  

    @orion said:

    Ya know, it's posts like this that make people who are ambivalent towards Mayfield, want him to fail, just so we won't have to hear about him.  

    I know, lol, but they are happy to hate him and talk bad about him otherwise when they feel like it.

    It's the haters thread - they hate anyways. 

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1337338261281644

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1981974305889404