For the haters
-
It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.
Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.
That should make you euphoric.
Look who's talking! Does anyone else in here feel an unprovoked need to suddenly treat a Veteran of War like Gorka has chosen to do with @texasag1969?
This all started with the envy and lack of integrity of Cal. How did he tell you to coin it? "Stolen Valor"?
This is the same Cal that used Yahoo Auto Draft for both of his Fantasy Football Teams he bragged about last year. Looked like a whole lotta Stolen Football IQ to me. But who wanted all the credit when he was trying to brag? Cal
I can't think of 2 bigger sissies than you and Tattle Cal. Epic pussies!
Look who's talking! Does anyone else in here feel an unprovoked need to suddenly treat a Veteran of War like Gorka has chosen to do with @texasag1969?
This all started with the envy and lack of integrity of Cal. How did he tell you to coin it? "Stolen Valor"?
This is the same Cal that used Yahoo Auto Draft for both of his Fantasy Football Teams he bragged about last year. Looked like a whole lotta Stolen Football IQ to me. But who wanted all the credit when he was trying to brag? Cal
I can't think of 2 bigger sissies than you and Tattle Cal. Epic pussies!
What the fuck are you yapping about?
You nut jobs, Tex included, take shots at Cal or Nick all day, but when I took a shot where it hurts you cry like babies.
That’s all there was to it.
And Cal actually did serve.
-
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
Baker would have beaten the Steelers today…or at least been competitive.
-
Look who's talking! Does anyone else in here feel an unprovoked need to suddenly treat a Veteran of War like Gorka has chosen to do with @texasag1969?
This all started with the envy and lack of integrity of Cal. How did he tell you to coin it? "Stolen Valor"?
This is the same Cal that used Yahoo Auto Draft for both of his Fantasy Football Teams he bragged about last year. Looked like a whole lotta Stolen Football IQ to me. But who wanted all the credit when he was trying to brag? Cal
I can't think of 2 bigger sissies than you and Tattle Cal. Epic pussies!
What the fuck are you yapping about?
You nut jobs, Tex included, take shots at Cal or Nick all day, but when I took a shot where it hurts you cry like babies.
That’s all there was to it.
And Cal actually did serve.
And Cal actually did serve in the United States, not a combat zone.
FIFY
EDIT-BTW nickers and I get along quite well. I don't really dig into him as some have and I'm sure he would say that's true. Just a little tease now and then back and forth. And we both had mothers who were real lookers. LOL!
-
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
Baker beat the 9ers today with his 4th 5th and 6th receivers.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members,
I am not in a cult..
I am a Bucs and Browns fan.. I would prefer that Baker excelled as he has with the Browns. They drafted him.
But he's a Buc and he beat the 9ers with the 4th 5th and 6th receivers today.
Like him or not, he IS the heartbeat of the Bucs..
-
Enough of the stolen valor BS. On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area.
I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!
Enough of the stolen valor BS. On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area.
I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!
-
Usually a guy has to be a pedophile for cal and Steve to carry on so much about one guy. It's almost impressive that Baker has elicited such devout devotion for him from those two without going to an island to hook up with 14 year old girls. ?
Usually a guy has to be a pedophile for cal and Steve to carry on so much about one guy. It's almost impressive that Baker has elicited such devout devotion for him from those two without going to an island to hook up with 14 year old girls. ?
What the fuck? So how does Baker Mayfield fit into them being pedophiles Dutch? Aren’t you people into that sort of thing anyway?
-
It’s quite evident that you can dish out the insults but you can’t take them.
Look at it positively you big turd, every time you’re insulted you get showered with accolades by others thanking you for your service.
That should make you euphoric.
It's quite evident that you are an incredible pussy that would never have the balls to talk shit to anyone in person, and its quite evident that when you die, hopefully sooner than later, no one is going to give a shit.
It's quite evident that you are an incredible pussy that would never have the balls to talk shit to anyone in person, and its quite evident that when you die, hopefully sooner than later, no one is going to give a shit.
Hahaha!!!
I’m not in a very good mood today after the loss, but that gem lifted my spirits!
-
Look who's talking! Does anyone else in here feel an unprovoked need to suddenly treat a Veteran of War like Gorka has chosen to do with @texasag1969?
This all started with the envy and lack of integrity of Cal. How did he tell you to coin it? "Stolen Valor"?
This is the same Cal that used Yahoo Auto Draft for both of his Fantasy Football Teams he bragged about last year. Looked like a whole lotta Stolen Football IQ to me. But who wanted all the credit when he was trying to brag? Cal
I can't think of 2 bigger sissies than you and Tattle Cal. Epic pussies!
What the fuck are you yapping about?
You nut jobs, Tex included, take shots at Cal or Nick all day, but when I took a shot where it hurts you cry like babies.
That’s all there was to it.
And Cal actually did serve.
What the fuck are you yapping about?
You nut jobs, Tex included, take shots at Cal or Nick all day, but when I took a shot where it hurts you cry like babies.
That’s all there was to it.
And Cal actually did serve.
Cal might actually be a bigger pussy than you or nickers.
You didn't "take a shot" at TexAg, you literally said he lied about serving in the armed forces.
It's pretty much what a guy who takes another man's name as your handle would do and talks shit while hiding behind your keyboard.
Almost 70 years of being a world-class pussy Gorka. Damn. Seven decades of being a bitch. ?
-
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
Look man, I’m not some Mayfield stan. We can sit here and argue semantics on how we got here, but the reality is as follows
1) The browns dumped Baker because they wanted “an adult” in the locker room and didn’t feel like he was a franchise QB
2) they signed Watson to the worst deal in NFL history
3) with a few bumps , Baker is now arguably the MVP favorite of the league 3+ seasons after , while the browns struggle to score 10 points a game.
It has nothing to do with smoking his pole, but you can’t blame fans for wondering what if. It just really sucks. -
What the fuck are you yapping about?
You nut jobs, Tex included, take shots at Cal or Nick all day, but when I took a shot where it hurts you cry like babies.
That’s all there was to it.
And Cal actually did serve.
Cal might actually be a bigger pussy than you or nickers.
You didn't "take a shot" at TexAg, you literally said he lied about serving in the armed forces.
It's pretty much what a guy who takes another man's name as your handle would do and talks shit while hiding behind your keyboard.
Almost 70 years of being a world-class pussy Gorka. Damn. Seven decades of being a bitch. ?
Cal might actually be a bigger pussy than you or nickers.
You didn't "take a shot" at TexAg, you literally said he lied about serving in the armed forces.
It's pretty much what a guy who takes another man's name as your handle would do and talks shit while hiding behind your keyboard.
Almost 70 years of being a world-class pussy Gorka. Damn. Seven decades of being a bitch. ?
You lied about Cal being a racist, a Nazi and whatever else, again, if you can’t take it don’t dish it out faggot.
-
Cal might actually be a bigger pussy than you or nickers.
You didn't "take a shot" at TexAg, you literally said he lied about serving in the armed forces.
It's pretty much what a guy who takes another man's name as your handle would do and talks shit while hiding behind your keyboard.
Almost 70 years of being a world-class pussy Gorka. Damn. Seven decades of being a bitch. ?
You lied about Cal being a racist, a Nazi and whatever else, again, if you can’t take it don’t dish it out faggot.
You lied about Cal being a racist, a Nazi and whatever else, again, if you can’t take it don’t dish it out faggot.
The most delicious part of all this is you of all people are cal and nicker's bodyguard ?
They are the equivalent of the proverbial 98 pound weaklings getting sand kicked in their faces on the beach, and they have to depend upon you, the 99 pound weakling to try and save their asses!
I can only imagine how absolutely hilarious your guys' private messages to each other are... "Hey Gorka... (tears cascading down upon their keyboards)... those mean guys are picking on us again!" ?
-
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
Look man, I’m not some Mayfield stan. We can sit here and argue semantics on how we got here, but the reality is as follows
1) The browns dumped Baker because they wanted “an adult” in the locker room and didn’t feel like he was a franchise QB
2) they signed Watson to the worst deal in NFL history
3) with a few bumps , Baker is now arguably the MVP favorite of the league 3+ seasons after , while the browns struggle to score 10 points a game.
It has nothing to do with smoking his pole, but you can’t blame fans for wondering what if. It just really sucks.Look man, I’m not some Mayfield stan. We can sit here and argue semantics on how we got here, but the reality is as follows
1) The browns dumped Baker because they wanted “an adult” in the locker room and didn’t feel like he was a franchise QB
2) they signed Watson to the worst deal in NFL history
3) with a few bumps , Baker is now arguably the MVP favorite of the league 3+ seasons after , while the browns struggle to score 10 points a game.
It has nothing to do with smoking his pole, but you can’t blame fans for wondering what if. It just really sucks.Me, I just blamed Stupanski for the team going south after they were just in the playoffs...with Baker. Everyone in Tampa Bay loves how their team is playing, Baker is a star and many in the sports world are talking him as a definite possibility for MVP. That team LOVES their qb. They play serious inspired football.
Then there is the Browns. what a joke. Today was the worst. Wait, I love the defense - except for the secondary isn't what I hoped it would be - but the offense, Garrett sat on the sidelines in disgust, that is what I thought. I expect if they put Sanders in, it won't change because the head coach is still Stupanski.
Baker lost all four of his top wrs by the end of the game, and still led them to a big win. The steeler defense was laughing - at the Browns offense. that is very bad.
Flacco played so much better with Cincy today. No surprise here.
-
Enough of the stolen valor BS. On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area.
I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!
Enough of the stolen valor BS. On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area.
I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!
and Thank You for your Service. The only reason we got into it was because some stupid crap you said about ME not being a veteran. I was never in combat zones, I was in SAC, with B-52s on the flight line. I had a chance to go up in one, but I had commitments back home. I wish I had, that would have been cool. I never, ever did a stolen valor label on you, ...
The only thing I'll add, is that at the end of my enlistment, I was asked to join OSI by the OSI commander. But with my knee, and my other plans, I didn't do it. That is all, I don't read your posts after you lied about me.
-
It's not that I can't stand Taylor Swift, I can't stand the Swifties. They make her, and by extension her music, absolutely insufferable.
It's the same way with Baker. It's the same way with Shedeur.
Neither QB can lose, in the mind of their cult members, and you see the parallels.
If they win ---> it's their individual greatness.
If they lose ----> coaches fault, others players fault, not enough talent around them. My personal favorite ---> "scheme". Which, when you ask anyone to detail, they get mad. Because they can't.
I spent good money to go watch Baker and the Brownies every year. I was there chanting his name against the Bengals for the last home game in 2018.
I was there, opening day 2019 watching him rip passes into the Titans 2nd level defenders and not holding DBs with his eyes.
I was there in 2021, freezing my shit off against Baltimore and screaming when the defense was on the field.
NOBODY on this board hates Baker. Saying dumb shit like this has always been a pathetic attempt to dismiss legitimate criticism of his play by those who have odd fixations on people they've never met. Just like anyone or anything else? Your favorite football player? He does no wrong. Your favorite politician? Sinless. Your favorite musician? The best to ever do it.
The first rule of any cult is to believe that anyone and everyone else is lying to you when reasonable question and critique is brought up re: the cult diety.
You have members of this board, including the chaunce that owns it, who show up to troll their own fan base every so often, especially after a loss, wildly disproportionate to anything constructive they could have offered at any point since the start of the 2022 season. And THAT, is what irks people.
TL;DR. If you find yourself popping on this board to smoke Bakers pole and little else, then you're the football equivalent of a Swiftie. You're a high school cheerleader and should be regarded as such.
Look man, I’m not some Mayfield stan. We can sit here and argue semantics on how we got here, but the reality is as follows
1) The browns dumped Baker because they wanted “an adult” in the locker room and didn’t feel like he was a franchise QB
2) they signed Watson to the worst deal in NFL history
3) with a few bumps , Baker is now arguably the MVP favorite of the league 3+ seasons after , while the browns struggle to score 10 points a game.
It has nothing to do with smoking his pole, but you can’t blame fans for wondering what if. It just really sucks.Look man, I’m not some Mayfield stan. We can sit here and argue semantics on how we got here, but the reality is as follows
1) The browns dumped Baker because they wanted “an adult” in the locker room and didn’t feel like he was a franchise QB
2) they signed Watson to the worst deal in NFL history
3) with a few bumps , Baker is now arguably the MVP favorite of the league 3+ seasons after , while the browns struggle to score 10 points a game.
It has nothing to do with smoking his pole, but you can’t blame fans for wondering what if. It just really sucks.1) and 2021 Baker was not 2025 Baker, no?
2) No argument. But they signed a top 10, possibly top 5 QB from 2017-2020. Whiffed entirely because Watson mentally decayed over near 2 year period. They never should have made the trade based on draft picks alone.
3) Being cut by two QB needy teams isn't a "bump".
4) Nobody is wondering. This is whiny bullshit from a small contingent of fans. Did you see ANY of these threads in 2022 or 2023? Fuck no.
And had Baker played 'meh' in Tampa, guess what? none of these threads would exist. Not a god damn one of them. These are man children who troll because they literally have zero else to offer.
That's the end of it, that last part.
Baker beat the 9ers today with his 4th 5th and 6th receivers.
I am not in a cult..
I am a Bucs and Browns fan.. I would prefer that Baker excelled as he has with the Browns. They drafted him.
But he's a Buc and he beat the 9ers with the 4th 5th and 6th receivers today.
Like him or not, he IS the heartbeat of the Bucs..
You're an exception given your ties to Tampa. That said, Baker turned in an efficient performance against a depleted Niners squad. What he did last week against Seattle was of more note.
Now that Lamar is out, Baker is in the top 5 MVP talk. And he's earned it.
-
Enough of the stolen valor BS. On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area.
I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!
and Thank You for your Service. The only reason we got into it was because some stupid crap you said about ME not being a veteran. I was never in combat zones, I was in SAC, with B-52s on the flight line. I had a chance to go up in one, but I had commitments back home. I wish I had, that would have been cool. I never, ever did a stolen valor label on you, ...
The only thing I'll add, is that at the end of my enlistment, I was asked to join OSI by the OSI commander. But with my knee, and my other plans, I didn't do it. That is all, I don't read your posts after you lied about me.
and Thank You for your Service. The only reason we got into it was because some stupid crap you said about ME not being a veteran. I was never in combat zones, I was in SAC, with B-52s on the flight line. I had a chance to go up in one, but I had commitments back home. I wish I had, that would have been cool. I never, ever did a stolen valor label on you, ...
The only thing I'll add, is that at the end of my enlistment, I was asked to join OSI by the OSI commander. But with my knee, and my other plans, I didn't do it. That is all, I don't read your posts after you lied about me.
I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over. LOL!
-
Enough of the stolen valor BS. On top is the Vietnamese Gallantry Medal, then Vietnam Service and the previously declared Expert Marksman medal I said was helped by my WW II Small Arms trainer Dad's expertise all my shooting life up to going into service. And just so you know, the Vietnamese Captain I was with never wore that .45 pistol on his hip unless we were in a very dangerous area.
I actually posted this for those who blindly supported me without any proof I might not be who I say I am. The picture hangs on my wall in my library along with another of me in my A&M skydiving outfit. The faces match. LOL!
-
and Thank You for your Service. The only reason we got into it was because some stupid crap you said about ME not being a veteran. I was never in combat zones, I was in SAC, with B-52s on the flight line. I had a chance to go up in one, but I had commitments back home. I wish I had, that would have been cool. I never, ever did a stolen valor label on you, ...
The only thing I'll add, is that at the end of my enlistment, I was asked to join OSI by the OSI commander. But with my knee, and my other plans, I didn't do it. That is all, I don't read your posts after you lied about me.
I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over. LOL!
I admit I had questions about you being able to pass a physical with a bum knee to get in the AF. So did DieHard. But I checked it out for both of us with a friend of mine who was a retired AF E-9 for SAC Missile Command and he told me that it was possible to get a waiver back in those days. I'm putting that here to also thank you for your service. My apologies for implying otherwise or for not clearing it up if I failed to do so back when I checked out your enlistment story. BTW my younger brother was a pilot in B-52s for SAC. He once buzzed our Aunt's farm out near Waco while on a low level practice mission. Nothing like 8 jet engines to spill your coffee over. LOL!
LOL. Thanks.
The B-52s back then, some of them had the "skin": stretched from all the years of flight time, just a little bit, sometimes you could see it. I did hop a twin prop job to Offuit AFB, Nebraska once. I remember the navigator telling me that if the wave on the meter stops for one engine, we eventually go down. My stories are cool, but not anywhere as cool or dramatic as what yours, Diehards, and others' are.
BTW, OSI was the Air Force version of NCIS, if you have ever watched that show. Our Commander was a great guy - he said he had never had anyone sponsored to be asked to join OSI. That I should be hugely honored.
The reasons are just....old stories now.
"The Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) is a federal law enforcement agency that conducts criminal investigations, counterintelligence, and protective services for the U.S. Air Force and Department of Defense. Established in 1948, OSI operates globally to identify and neutralize threats such as espionage and terrorism."
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login